CSI LV fic "A sick man's game" Greg centered drama/suspense

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ericloca, May 20, 2007.

1. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Greg is kidnapped and the team runs to find him before he will be killed by the psycho , they save him... but the kidnapper is not who they thought he is and he strikes again... team friendship , some GSR .
    Chapter 1
    A crazy game

“Where is Greg ?” Nick asked .

“I haven’t seen him today , since he left to the crime scene.” Sara said

“Neither do I . I called him on his cell and on his home phone , but no answer . I’m worried . He should have arrived here by now .” Warrick spoke

“You’re right . Grissom knows ?”

“No Sara , I haven’t told him yet. Well let’s talk to him .

….

“Grissom , you saw Greg today ?”

“No Nick, why ?”

“He didn’t arrive yet and he’s not answering on any of his cell-phones . ”

“Well , I left him behind at that crime scene . He was with two officers . I’ll have Brass to …”

Grissom’s phone rang .

“Grissom ” he answered .

“Hey , Gil . Bad news .”

“What happened?”

“Um , well , the cop who was there to keep Sanders safe … was found dead at the scene and… Sanders isn’t here any more . ”

“What ? ”

“We found some blood and his leather wristband …”

“Wait for us , Brass , we’ll be there within minutes ”

He hung up . Gil looked scared at the others .

“Gris , what happened ?” Sara asked .

“Brass called … he think Greg has been kidnapped ”

“He … what ?!” Catherine yelled .

“Let’s go there.”

They left in a hurry .There , Brass showed them the blood , Nick took some for evidence . Then he gave them the wristband , who was immediately recognized as Greg’s .

“God , it’s happening again…” Sara whispered , looking at Nick .”Catherine , what’s that ? ” she asked pointing to a white piece of paper .

Catherine took it . It was a letter . On the envelope it wrote : for my beloved CSIs .

“Guys , come here now !” Sara yelled .

“What happened ?” Nick and Warrick asked

“This happened ” she said pointing to the letter .

Catherine opened it with trembling hands . She took a letter where it wrote some words that scared them all .

“My dear CSIs ,

You don’t know me . I know you all . Very good . Now I took one of you just to show you that I’m the master and I make the rules .

If you want to know what will happen next with your buddy …look on the case no. 9087.

Don’t try to find out who I am , you’ll not succeed .

Hope we’ll talk soon,

Someone who knows you .”

“No…” Nick whispered .

“Why him ?” Warrick asked , nervous .

“Grissom , what is with that case ?” Catherine asked .

“Well , I don’t remember , let’s go to the lab and see what’ with the case .Nick and I will stay here .”

“I want to stay here too ” Warrick said .

“Well girls , it’s up to you to go to the lab and look on the file .”

“Okay Gris. , Let’s go , Catherine” they rushed to the lab .

“Where the hell is that file ?” Catherine yelled , nervous .

“Can I help ?” David Hodges asked .

“Yes , David , have you seen the file no 9087?”

“Um , yeah , I looked on it today ” he got out of the room and brought the file “here you go” he said giving it to Catherine .

She read it and gasped in horror . Sara took the paper from her hands and read it , her face changing to white

“Oh my dear God…” she whispered calling Grissom .

“Grissom.”

“Hey , Gris is Sara”

“Hey , have found the file ?”

“Yeah …it’s horrible …”

“What ?”

“The killer from this file… how he killed his victims …. ”

“How ? ”

“First kidnapped them .. sending letters to the relatives …about releasing the victims if they’d do some things hew said them too … then he told the relatives that he fooled them and sent a video tape with how he killed them…. To make them suffer …”

“What ? ”

“He had only one type of killing”

“What type ? How he killed them ?”

“Slowly torture … cuts …whippings , beatings , …then….”

“Then what , Sara ?”

“Then he burned them alive .”

Grissom closed his eyes .

….

Please tell me what do you think ! I'll post one chapter a day .

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Please continue soon and don't keep us waiting too long. Once a day isn't too bad...will look for it.

3. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

Great Story, I love Greg! But PLEASE don't kill him! :lol:

4. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

No , I don't think I am going to kill him ; I really love him !

5. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Ch 2 The killer

“Grissom , are you okay ?” Nick asked , seeing his white face .

”What did Sara say ?” Warrick demanded .

“We …have to go back to the lab ..now …” Grissom said

…..

“Hi , girls ” Nick said entering the lab.

“Hi , Nick.”

“So what are you doing ?”

“Killer’s profile”

“Ah…”

“So…let’s start : first he kidnap the victims” Catherine began.

“After that he send a letter where he write the victims . He’s an indigo killer , don’t you think ?” Nick said .

“Yeah , this is what he told us in that letter .His model is this…Ken Gasgo ”

“Where is he ? Maybe this guy knows something, Grissom”

“Sara , this guy was executed for what he did . We can’t ask him anything .”

“So , we’ve got absolutely nothing ! ”

“No , this is not true , Nick . We know how he kills.”

“So , we know how Greg will die ?”

“Nick , Greg is not going to die !” Sara replied .”We saved you then , we’ll save him now “

“Sorry , Sara , I’ve lost it . So we were talking about his manner of killing..”

“Yeah . After the letter … a phone call to one of his relatives ,which., in this case is us , he wants revenge on us . ” Grissom said .

“And what is the phone call about ? ” Sara asked .

“Well , he wants that the friends to heard the victims screams … while he torture them…”

“How ? How he torture them ?”

“First he use a whip…in all six cases he did the same . He beat the peoples with a whip until they pass out ..And this is the first phone call…”

“What ? What do you mean ?”

“When he call the second time he use a knife to stab them… the third phone call ….a gun..” Grissom said with trembling voice .

“Oh my dear God …” they whispered .

They heard the phone from Grissom’s office ringing .

“Hello?” someone asked.

“Las Vegas crime lab , who am I talking ?” Grissom asked .

“Put the phone on speaker and call all the team here , now !”

“Nick , Sara , Cath , Warrick , come here now !” he yelled .

“Is the…?” Sara asked .

Grissom nodded and putted the phone on speaker .

“Hi , everyone “the killer said .

“Who the hell are you and what did you do with Greg ?” Nick yelled .

”Easy , Nicholas , calm down , you don’t want me to upset , don’t you ?” the killer said , laughing .

“So , who are you ?”

“A friend of yours . You can call me Mike . ” he told them .

“And what the hell do you want with our guy , Mike ?” Grissom asked .

“Well , I hate you all for what you did to me , and I want revenge .”

“And why did you take Greg ?”

“He was at that crime scene , his bad luck . I’ve preferred you instead , Sara ”

“You bastard…” Warrick whispered .

“Well , your guy struggled a little , but some chloroform was enough for him to calm down . ”

“And why did you kill that cop ?”

“Why ? Because I wanted too . Now let’s talk about what I am going to do next …with your boy over here .”

“You sick fuck!” Catherine yelled .

“Oh , calm down , miss Willows . I think you all know what will happen now , don’t you ? You read it in the file ”

They heard the man taking something in his hand .

“Well , to make sure he’s not going to forget this , I will hit him one time for every one of you five …”

Their looked at each other and gasped in horror .

They heard the first strike .

“Ah !” Greg screamed .

“This was the first …” Mike said , striking again .

“Those were from the pretty ladies , delicate strikes ” he told them , laughing “the next ones will be more painful ”

Another two hits were placed on Greg’s tiny body . The screams they heard , the laugh made their blood run cold . What kind of animal could do that to a such a nice guy ?

“And , Mr. Grissom , hope you didn’t forgot that , you are the head of the team , so the last will be yours .”

This time the blow was so powerful that they thought Greg had been shot . They hears a short scream and ,then nothing .

“This was funny , don’t you think / I’ll send you some photos , to see what had just happened . Hope you enjoyed like I do . If you look on the file you’ll know what will happen next …but being a good guy , not like that bastard , I’ll give you 36 hours until the next phone call .”

“What ? Why ?”

“Is it too much ?? I think not .And , by the way , to give you a little hand about the next torture sessions , Warrick , you realized that you lost your knife ?”

“What ?” he asked . Opening the kit , he saw that his knife had gone missing .

“Now you know . And Nick , a question , where is your gun ?”

“I have the gun” he said .

“I was not talking about this one , Nick . The other one… that you have home…”

“You freak…”

“Hope you had fun . We won’t be talking in the next 36 hours”

“There is no way you can give Greg back ?” Catherine asked .

“Yes. Dead.”

Then the killer hung up .

“Oh my God…” Sara said , with tears in her eyes . “Why has this to happen again ?”

“Why Greg ?”

“We need to find him ASAP” Warrick said , trying to hold back the tears .

Nick was hugging Catherine , who was crying like a baby in his arms .

How could that bastard do something like that to Greg ? How ? He was so innocent , he was a good guy .

They heard every scream , every hit , and they decided to be strong for him .

They had passed threw something similar with Nick , they had to fight again for the life of one of their own .

The second chapter ....Greg may die , what's going on ? who's the kidnapper ?

6. MacsGirlMel

Yeah but you said you liked him too much to kill him. I hope you're right. Post more soon!

7. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

Re: CSI LV fic "A sick man's game" Greg centered drama/suspe

Love it keep going.

8. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Ch 3 Who is Mike ?

After the killer hung up , he turned to Greg .

“Hey , boy , wake up ”

Greg groaned and opened his eyes . Then he felt the sharp pain on his back .

“You know , boy , I really liked that…shall we do it again ?”

“Bastard…” Greg whispered .

“You don’t want to upset me , don’t you boy ?” Mike said punching him in face .”No , because if I am upset I will hit you ” he spoke giving Greg another hit in the ribs with his foot . Greg felt that something broke inside him ”Probably a rib” he thought .

He was tied to the ceiling in the middle of the room , but the rope was long enough to allow him to stay in his knees .

“The next phone call will be in 34 hours , so you better prepare yourself , because I am going to show you what my little toy here” Mike said revealing a knife” can do to you”

“Oh my God , that Warrick’s knife” he couldn’t stop thinking about that” he’s going to cut me with my friend’s knife ”

“What the hell do you want from me and my friends ?” Greg asked him.

“Look , you’ll never get out of here alive , so I am going to tell you the whole story .”

“Okay . Tell me”

“Well , my name is ….. well , you’re not going to find out what’s my name. I was a good man , I married a girl called Christina and we had a son . One night I heard that my mother died and I left to her funeral .”

“Oh , go ahead”

“And I left home my wife and my child . My mother’s death depressed me and when I got home I saw my wife with another man on my couch .So I lost my mind and I killed her . I tortured that bitch and her lover until they died . Then I found a friend , because now I was a killer and police was looking for me , a friend called Ken Gasgo . He learned me how to cut people , how to enjoy their sufferance ….is very nice to se someone like you begging for life . So I started to kill with him until he was caught .”

“Then what ?”

“Then I tried to free him but I was told he was executed . So I swear I will revenge him , so that’s what I’m doing , because I have a good friend at the lab who told me everything about you six and the fact that you six putted my friend in jail .So now I’ll have my revenge on them , on you , on everybody who contributed at Kenny’s death”

“So , you are a serial killer that had a friend . One of the first , I thought that bastards like you can’t make friends , but you find an animal so …”

“You crazy !” Mike said hitting him hard in the stomach ”You think you are going to escape ? If they find us I am going to blow your head off , you hear me ?” he asked , pulling his hair to make Greg see his horrid eyes .

”You think I am joking ?” the killer said laughing and giving Greg another blow in the stomach “I know all about you six , everything I need to get revenge on you and your idiot friends !”

“They are not going to find me” he thought ”I am going to die killed by this maniac and no one can save me ” and a tear began to fall on his bloody cheek .

Then , the killer knocked him out and left the room smiling .

…………………..

- at the lab 20 hours after-

“Grissom ” Hodges said .

“What is it , David ?”

“I’ve analyzed the blood that Nick gave me and there are two different DNA”

“Do you want to say that there are two types of blood .”

“Yeah , one is Greg’s , but the other…no match in CODIS .”

“Thanks , Hodges ”

Grissom hurried to the A/V lab , where Archie , Sara and Warrick were listening the tape from the phone , trying to see if there were some sounds that could give them a start .

“Man this is hopeless ” Warrick said “Hi , Grissom , something new ?”

“Yeah . One good news and one bad .”

“The good one first …”

“We’ve got our kidnapper DNA”

“That means we can catch him and get Greg back !” Sara said .

“What’s the bad one ?”

“No match .”

“What ? That bastard doesn’t have a record ? I hate these things !

….

-after eight hours-

In trace , Hodges was working on the blood , trying to match a relative or something like that.. Instead , he found something very interesting .

“Nick , Sara , came here please , I’ve got a big hit .”

“What , David ? You matched the blood ?”

“Yeah . To an old case . The same blood was found at the crime scene of…Jessica Couples”

“This is a solved case ?”

“Yeah . The killer is was caught and executed . ”

“What was his name ?”

“Ken Gasgo ” he answered .

…..

“Grissom , we’ve got news !” Sara yelled .

“What ?”

“Mike knows Gasgo .”

“What ?”

“Mike’s blood was found at a crime scene of Gasgo’s”

“That’s good , We need to find out who this Mike is ”

“Grissom , another thing !” Catherine said .

“Good news ?”

“Yeah .The pices of glass Warrick found at the scene are from a WV Passat ”

“So , let’s put it together ”

“What we know: Greg was kidnapped by a guy who has a WV Passat ” Grissom said .

“Who is related or knows a serial killer called Ken Gasgo” Sara spoke .

”Who was executed for the murder of six peoples” Catherine replied .

“And we have Mike’s DNA” Hodges told them .

“One of us has to go to the jail where Gasgo was killed” Grissom demanded .

“I’ll go” Nick said , raising to his feet .

“Okay . Sara , you and Warrick search the tape again for sounds , if you didn’t finish it”

“We didn’t”

“Catherine you work with me to find out more about the car .” he asked her .”Now , let’s go to work , guys , we’ve got a CSI to save here and only six hours until the second phone call”

Ch 3 Who is Mike ?

After the killer hung up , he turned to Greg .

“Hey , boy , wake up ”

Greg groaned and opened his eyes . Then he felt the sharp pain on his back .

“You know , boy , I really liked that…shall we do it again ?”

“Bastard…” Greg whispered .

“You don’t want to upset me , don’t you boy ?” Mike said punching him in face .”No , because if I am upset I will hit you ” he spoke giving Greg another hit in the ribs with his foot . Greg felt that something broke inside him ”Probably a rib” he thought .

He was tied to the ceiling in the middle of the room , but the rope was long enough to allow him to stay in his knees .

“The next phone call will be in 34 hours , so you better prepare yourself , because I am going to show you what my little toy here” Mike said revealing a knife” can do to you”

“Oh my God , that Warrick’s knife” he couldn’t stop thinking about that” he’s going to cut me with my friend’s knife ”

“What the hell do you want from me and my friends ?” Greg asked him.

“Look , you’ll never get out of here alive , so I am going to tell you the whole story .”

“Okay . Tell me”

“Well , my name is ….. well , you’re not going to find out what’s my name. I was a good man , I married a girl called Christina and we had a son . One night I heard that my mother died and I left to her funeral .”

“Oh , go ahead”

“And I left home my wife and my child . My mother’s death depressed me and when I got home I saw my wife with another man on my couch .So I lost my mind and I killed her . I tortured that bitch and her lover until they died . Then I found a friend , because now I was a killer and police was looking for me , a friend called Ken Gasgo . He learned me how to cut people , how to enjoy their sufferance ….is very nice to se someone like you begging for life . So I started to kill with him until he was caught .”

“Then what ?”

“Then I tried to free him but I was told he was executed . So I swear I will revenge him , so that’s what I’m doing , because I have a good friend at the lab who told me everything about you six and the fact that you six putted my friend in jail .So now I’ll have my revenge on them , on you , on everybody who contributed at Kenny’s death”

“So , you are a serial killer that had a friend . One of the first , I thought that bastards like you can’t make friends , but you find an animal so …”

“You crazy !” Mike said hitting him hard in the stomach ”You think you are going to escape ? If they find us I am going to blow your head off , you hear me ?” he asked , pulling his hair to make Greg see his horrid eyes .

”You think I am joking ?” the killer said laughing and giving Greg another blow in the stomach “I know all about you six , everything I need to get revenge on you and your idiot friends !”

“They are not going to find me” he thought ”I am going to die killed by this maniac and no one can save me ” and a tear began to fall on his bloody cheek .

Then , the killer knocked him out and left the room smiling .

…………………..

- at the lab 20 hours after-

“Grissom ” Hodges said .

“What is it , David ?”

“I’ve analyzed the blood that Nick gave me and there are two different DNA”

“Do you want to say that there are two types of blood .”

“Yeah , one is Greg’s , but the other…no match in CODIS .”

“Thanks , Hodges ”

Grissom hurried to the A/V lab , where Archie , Sara and Warrick were listening the tape from the phone , trying to see if there were some sounds that could give them a start .

“Man this is hopeless ” Warrick said “Hi , Grissom , something new ?”

“Yeah . One good news and one bad .”

“The good one first …”

“We’ve got our kidnapper DNA”

“That means we can catch him and get Greg back !” Sara said .

“What’s the bad one ?”

“No match .”

“What ? That bastard doesn’t have a record ? I hate these things !

….

-after eight hours-

In trace , Hodges was working on the blood , trying to match a relative or something like that.. Instead , he found something very interesting .

“Nick , Sara , came here please , I’ve got a big hit .”

“What , David ? You matched the blood ?”

“Yeah . To an old case . The same blood was found at the crime scene of…Jessica Couples”

“This is a solved case ?”

“Yeah . The killer is was caught and executed . ”

“What was his name ?”

“Ken Gasgo ” he answered .

…..

“Grissom , we’ve got news !” Sara yelled .

“What ?”

“Mike knows Gasgo .”

“What ?”

“Mike’s blood was found at a crime scene of Gasgo’s”

“That’s good , We need to find out who this Mike is ”

“Grissom , another thing !” Catherine said .

“Good news ?”

“Yeah .The pices of glass Warrick found at the scene are from a WV Passat ”

“So , let’s put it together ”

“What we know: Greg was kidnapped by a guy who has a WV Passat ” Grissom said .

“Who is related or knows a serial killer called Ken Gasgo” Sara spoke .

”Who was executed for the murder of six peoples” Catherine replied .

“And we have Mike’s DNA” Hodges told them .

“One of us has to go to the jail where Gasgo was killed” Grissom demanded .

“I’ll go” Nick said , raising to his feet .

“Okay . Sara , you and Warrick search the tape again for sounds , if you didn’t finish it”

“We didn’t”

“Catherine you work with me to find out more about the car .” he asked her .”Now , let’s go to work , guys , we’ve got a CSI to save here and only six hours until the second phone call”

Well , here is nr tree ... how I promised , one chapter a day . please enjoy&comment !

9. MacsGirlMel

At least you post fast. I don't like it when I'm left hanging for too long. *coughLivingDollcough*

10. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

I love the new post, post a new one soon. I want to know what happen next. I hope they find Greg before he get killed.

11. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Ch 4 The second call

“Nick , Sara let’s go into the lab , there are 5 more minutes until the next call .”
    So , thanks to the persons who commented , here is , like I promised and you will find out I will always keep my promises , chapter 4 . enjoy and comment please !

“Why don’t we trace the signal ?” Warrick asked .

“Because we can’t this guy has some sort of machines that make the signal untraceable ”

“That idiot…”

“I miss Greg . I am scared. What if the killer lose it and kill him ?”

“No , he will not , he’s good at this”

Ring-ring

“Hello”

“Hi, Mr. Grissom . Glad to hear you”

“I can’t say that . ”

“Your boy here is glad to hear you , trust me . ”

“Why the hell do you make this calls ?”

“Why ? I s such a simple answer . I want you to feel powerless , to hear and see that he’s hurt and to be impossible to help him . I want to watch you struggle with tears , to look At all of you following every trail , just hoping you’ll find him .”

“You crazy son-of…”

“Watch your language , dear Sara , you speaking like that can really upsets me . But now I have a surprise for you all . When you were gone , my buddy put this program in your computer , so that you can watch and see how do I play with your little CSI … ”

“What ?”

“Open your computer and activate watchgreg”

Grissom did how he was told . In front of them appeared a room . They heard a voice

“Well , now you can see him .” Mike said .

He moved the camera towards the room and they saw Greg tied to the ceiling in the middle of the room . Catherine almost passed out at the view of Greg . His face was bloody , bruised . He was in his knees . His chest was covered in what that was once a shirt , now was a rag , soaked with blood who dried . On his chest , five bloody trails from a whip . They could see that one of the wounds was deeper . Grissom closed his eyes seeing that . The last blow , the most forceful was received by Greg because of him . They could see that the blood drained over his chest to the waist of his jeans . Mike , who had a mask on his face approached Greg and took young CSI’s face in his hand , just to show the blood and the bruises to the team .

They gasped in horror seeing him in that shape . Maybe Greg was a crazy guy , maybe he annoyed them a lot , but he was their little brother and no one can do anything to him , because nobody is allowed to mess with their family . Only them and Hodges , sometimes , could so tease him , but not hurt him…this was an idiot thing .

“Say hello , Greg , you’re friends are watching us right now , isn’t that great ?” Mike smiled , taking the knife in his hand .”This will make you suffer ” he said in Greg’ ear .

“Oh my Lord , if they are watching me I should not let them see I’m hurt , that will make this killer’s plan to succeed”

The man sliced the knife across his arm , from shoulder to his fingers , deep , painful and very slowly . The blood was dripping on the floor after draining on his hand . Sara felt to her knees , crying .

Greg didn’t made a sound . No matter how painful that was , he didn’t want to worry them more then they already were .

“Oh , so you are a tough here , boy ?” Mike asked .

“Leave him alone , you son of a bitch !” Nick yelled .

“I can’t , Nicholas , the fun had just began . Now , please take your seat and enjoy the show , because it’ll be longer .” he took again the knife in his hand and cut Greg on his hands , his legs , his chest , his face more deep and slowly every time .

Everybody at the lab yelled for him to stop , to let Greg alone , but he just cut deeper and painful .Until Greg couldn’t take it any more .

The sound that came from Greg’s mouth was loudly , he shouted for all the pain he endured that hour . After that he passed out .

Greg looked horrible . He had cuts all over his body , blood everywhere on his body . The view was the worst thing the CSIs have seen in their lives . A nightmare .

“You see how brave he is ? Such a god guy … prepare yourself for tomorrow , when the real fun begin . Until then , bye-bye ” the killer said .

The screen became black .

At the lab , after that , no one said a word . They were all quiet , all thinking at what just happened in front of their eyes and they couldn’t stop it .They couldn’t stand to watch that , how could Greg endure that without a scream ? He was a tough guy , that was for sure .

“Guys ” Grissom said softly “we have some things to do ”

Then they realized what had just happened and they understood it wasn’t a bad dream . No . It was a bad luck . Greg’s bad luck .

“We need to take things from where we let them . Nick , you’ve been to the prison ? “

”No ”

“Well , you better go now ; we have 20 hours before the final .”

….

“Well , Mr. Sanchez , who visited Ken Gasgo while he was here ?”

“He had one single visitor … here is the name …Jonathan Wilder .”

“A final question : you still have the tape , from the security camera , with one of their meetings ?”

“Yeah , but I don’t know if you can take it…”

“Look , Mr. Sanchez , we think that this Jonathan Wilder kidnapped one of our men ,and he wants to kill him , so you better give me that fuckin’ tape , ‘kay ?! ”

“Alright ” the director said entering the store “there you go ” he gave it to Nick “please , bring it back after you finish with it , okay ?”

“Okay , I promise”

……

“Grissom , I have the tape with Gasgo’s visitor in jail !”

“I hope we are on the right track …”

“Me too.”

“Hey , Archie , I need you to help me with a face from this tape .”

“Of course . Let see “

“Thank , Archie.”

“No problem . I’ll give you the face in an hour “

“Okay , let’s hope so for Greg’s sake .”

……

“Here are the photos of your guy” Archie entered the break room .

“Well , Grissom , this is our guy !” Nick yelled , running in Grissom’s office .

“What ?”

“This is Greg’s kidnapper !” Nick said , happy .

“How do you know ?”

“When he … cut Greg , I saw this tattoo on his hand . And you see , is on Gasgo’s visitor hand too . ”

“What the name ??”

“Jonathan Wilder .”

“Jonathan Wilder … here you go ..Lovington Road no. 98”

…..

Everybody rushed to get to that house .

“Police open up !” Brass yelled , breaking the door . It was no one in that house . They saw a letter on the table . Catherine read it .

“I am not that stupid , I knew you’ll came . I have a surprise for you : I don’t leave here for two months

Love

Jonathan Wilder”

“God , it was a game .We’ll never find Greg in time .”

“Yeah , but you remember something ? He said he has a buddy at the lab . One of us is a traitor , if we find out who , then we might be able to locate Greg .”

“Yeah , let’s go back to the lab and interrogate every guy in there ” Sara demanded .

12. MacsGirlMel

oooh an insider, interesting. More soon!

13. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Ch 5 The mole

In an abandoned house , in Las Vegas

“You are good , boy , you know that ? You endured so much not to scare those crazy friends of yours !”

“Leave my friends alone , you freak ! ” Greg screamed

“Don’t be rude !” Mike said punching him hard in the stomach .”I can get really upset if you are rude and I can play with you and my toys all day , to show you what a knife can do … ”

”You bastard ” Greg groaned .

“Boy , you have eighteen hours until the next phone call , let me present you someone ”

“Who ? Another animal ?”

“Buddy , come in !” Mike said .

A guy entered that door . Greg opened his eyes to see him …

“Oh my God , how could you do this ? I thought we were friends !”

“We ? Friends ? That’s what I made you believe , I hate you , with all my heart , because you took my place in the team , I was supposed to became a CSI , not you !” the guy said , punching Greg in the ribs with a baseball bat .

After he knocked the CSI out , Mike untied him and putted his tiny body on the floor . He made photos of Greg’s wounds , putted those in an envelope and gave it to his friend , let’s call that friend mole , to go with that to the lab and gave it to Grissom .

……

Meanwhile at the lab

“First , Hodges , let’s see if there are relatives of Mike in our lab .Analyze the blood and see even the smallest match , okay ?”

“Okay , boss . Listen , I can’t stand Sanders very much , but please find him in time , he’s a good guy , he doesn’t deserve this ”

“I promise , David , I’ll find him . Now go to work to help us to find him faster .”

Grissom left the trace lab and went to A/V , where Archie and Warrick were working hard to see if could find anything useful on the video .

“Hey , Grissom , anything new ?”

“No , damn it . You guys found anything ?”

“I don’t know if it’s relevant …there are sixty abandoned houses that look like this one , where we saw him…”

“Oh , keep working , I think it’s relevant .”

“Boss , I analyzed a little the tape with the first call and there was a train sound . Maybe will help , I don’t know . ”

“Yeah , I think this will . Warrick , see how many of those abandoned houses are on the near train stations .”

“We’ve got … eleven . ”

“Well , this is good .Very good . I’ll talk to Brass. We’ve got sixteen more hours to find our killer or , at least , our mole . ”

…..

“Sara , Nick , any news ?”

“Nope . Look , I talked to Brass , we may know where Greg is .”

“Yeah . I want that we split , everyone of us at a house , with policemen , is this okay ?”

“Yes .”

…..

Warrick

“Police ! Open up ! ” Brass yelled .

“Go , go ” he said to his guys . They broke the door but inside was empty .

“Not here .” Warrick said disappointed .

“Let’s go to the next one , we need to find Greg quickly !”

Nick , Sara and Catherine didn’t find anything either .

Grissom , with two police officers entered one of the houses and a horrible view appeared in front of their eyes . All the room was stained with blood . He recognized it immediately as the room from the video , the room where they tortured Greg .His blood ran cold seeing on the table the knife and the whip used on his CSI .

He took his phone out and made a call .

“Hello ?”

“Hi , Sara is Grissom “

“Are you okay ? Your voice is trembling …”

“Sara , I found the house … you and the guys have to came here quickly …” he told them the address .

“Grissom , you found Greg ?”

“No , they left before I came … ”

“Okay Grissom , we’ll be there within minutes .”

….

“Rick , Cath , Nick !” Sara yelled .

“What Sar ? Something wrong ?”

“Grissom .. house …found …Greg ..” she said

“What ? ”

“Grissom found the house where Greg was tortured ”

“Let’s go ,now ” she demanded .

….

They saw Grissom’s car outside the house . Getting out of the Denali , the pushed the door and saw the horrible thing that scared even their boss . That room , full of blood , the smell , and the weapons used on their friends . Catherine took the whip , Warrick took the knife . Warrick couldn’t forgive himself for letting that bastard to take his knife and he felt like he stabbed Greg .

“Look , Nick , my knife … he cut Greg with my knife … it’s my fault ..I should have take care of this , maybe this wouldn’t happened any more …”

”God , Rick , it’s not your damn fault ! You didn’t stab Greg , he knows this , that bastards is doing this just to make us suffer , don’t blame yourself , think at what would do Greg if he would have heard you blame yourself for what that bastard did … Warrick , look at me , is not your fault , okay buddy ?”

“I know I just .. I just felt so powerless , seeing him like that” Warrick said , bursting into tears , Nick hugging him and let him cry on his shoulder .”he’s like my little brother , a crazy , but funny brother ”

Grissom’s phone rang

“Hello ?”

“Mr. Grissom , hi”

“Mike I thought there were ten hours until …”

“Yeah . And I believe you found my little presents , don’t you ?”

“Why the hell did you call ?”

“To see if you discovered my house ..the place where I had fun with your little boy …”

“What do you want ?”

“To let your boy to talk to you . He asked me , so I allowed him to .I wanted to know how he is , I want to make you suffer more . Do you want to speak to him ?To hear his little goodbye ?”

“Of course ”

“G-Grissssom ”

“Greg , hold on , buddy . How are you holding there ?”

“F-Fine , s-still a-alive ” he said in pain .

“Can you tell me something about friend of the attacker?”

“A gun ? Of-f c-course I d-don’t have a g-gun , if I had one I was out of h-here !”

“Say your goodbyes quickly , boy !” Mike yelled .

“G-grissom , please take care of Nick , Warrick , S-sara and Cath , and don’t let Sara watch Titanic , s-she’s going to cry s-seeing J-jack dead!” his voice showed the pain in his body.

“Time out , boy !Bye , Mr. Grissom , I hope you said your last goodbye , because this is the last time when you’ll speak with your CSI , in ten hours I will kill him , I swear . Consider this as a gift , to let you talk to your guy ..”

And then the killer hung up .

“What was that about , Grissom ? What was Greg talking about ?”

”He told us who is the mole .”

14. MacsGirlMel

Who who who? Tell me! lol

15. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Ch 6 The third call

“What was that about , Grissom ? What was Greg talking about ?”

”He told us who the mole is .”

“So , who is ?”

“Well , he didn’t tell exactly … but he mentioned that the mole is a guy who works with guns in this lab .”

“Well , our fire arms specialists are Michael Quinn , Chris Morris , Anna Drop , Bobby Dawson and Matilda Clark ”

“Well , he said something else ?”

“Yeah , he demanded not to let you Sara to watch Titanic because you’re going to cry when you will see Jack dead .”

“What this means ?”

“I don’t know …but he’s not idiot , he told us that with a purpose , I’m sure .” Nick spoke .

“Who knows ? Maybe the loss of blood…the pain ..” Warrick suggested .

“No , for God sake , he’s still sane , he haven’t lost his minds , I know it .” Sara said .

“He’s a genius !” Catherine said .

“What ?”

”Jack ..from Titanic…what was his last name ?”

“Uh…. Dawson .”

“Jack Dawson…Bobby Dawson .. fire arms specialist … ”

“I am going to kill that bastard !” Nick yelled , starting to walk out of Grissom’s office .

Warrick caught his hand and stopped him . Nick struggled to escape , but Warrick was more strong than him.

“Nick , where do you think you are going ?” Grissom asked . “Stop it , we can’t let him understand we know that … he may not want to tell us , have you thought about that ?”

“You’re right , I’m sorry , just that I want to find Greg quickly …”

“I have a plan” Gil told them .

…..

“So , boy have you talked to them , you said your goodbyes ? Today is the big day , today they are going to lose one of their own.. guess who ?”

“So ” Greg asked in pain “when you’re going to kill me ?”

“Well , we have two hours left until the third phone call , and I will start the fire then .”.he said without mentioning the hour “let’s say you have less then five hours to live .”

Mike looked into Greg’s eyes to see fear , but , seeing Greg was not scared of him , he punched the young CSI in the ribs again (I forgot to tell you that now Greg was only his hands tied at his back and he sat on the floor .)

“You are an idiot !” he yelled to Greg , because he didn’t heard a sound from the boy’s mouth “you’re going to die faster if you don’t listen to me !”

“Now , boy let me tell you a story “

“Why do you bother ?” Greg asked .

“Because I’m bored .” he told to Greg .

“Uh .. you want to bore me too ? ”

“So , just for you to know , your friend asked why I let you to make that call … well , I wanted to make them suffer more , you know , even if they we’ll find you , I set a trap for your friends , they will die with you !”

…..

After two hours , at the crime lab

“Oh my God , Gil you see what time is it ?”

“Yeah , I see take the guys , bring them in my office”

They entered again , pain in their eyes . They will see again Greg , they will see how the bastard will hurt him , again , and they can’t do anything , because Bobby didn’t came for work that day and they didn’t find anything . They will stay and watch Greg dying , they will see how powerless they were .

In that moment they heard the sound that all of them hated . The phone .Grissom answered .

“Ope4n the computer”

Grissom did the same things as the previous time .

When the image appeared they saw Greg in an worst shape than ever . Now his face was blue and black from the beatings . His chest , now without his shirt , was red from the blood . They could see blood dried all over his torso , his stomach was the worse . The deepest cuts were there , the biggest bruises .

“Dear CSI , so I guess you know that what my name is”

“Yeah , Jonathan Wilder . ”

“Well , I can uncover my face now .” he threw the mask over the floor .

“And I think you know who I am , what have I done , and , of course who was the mole inside your lab . Come here , buddy” he motioned for Bobby to came beside him .

“You sick fuck ! You crazy bastard !” Catherine yelled .

“Easy , Cat .” Bobby told her .

“What do you have with Greg ? He didn’t do anything to you !” Sara said.

“You know , Ken was my brother in law , so … I hate you all … I planned the revenge from the moment I came to the lab ….” He laughed .

“If I find you I am going to blow your brain off , you fuck !”

“Well , you’re not going to find me , so shut up !”

“Now , let’s show Greg what real pain means ” Jonathan said taking Nick’s gun in his hand “you know this gun , Nicky ? You know who’s this gun , don’t you ?” he said pressing it against Greg’s shoulder .”you know that the most painful gunshot wound are those ones ? From close distance … let’s see how much it hurts” he laugh pulling the trigger .

“AAhhhh !!!” Greg screamed .

The CSI were stunned . They saw the pain on his face , his eyes . And the blood draining from the wound .

“You…. Bastard ! You criminal !” Warrick yelled .

“You enjoyed this , guys don’t you ?” Bobby laughed .”Wanna repeat the scene ?” he said , taking the gun from Mike’s hand and putting it on Greg’s leg .”this will hurts” he said , pulling the trigger .

This time the scream was louder , the pain was more intense . Bobby and Jonathan laughed .

On the other side , Catherine passed out in Nick’s arms .Sara started to cry and Grissom hugged her tightly . Warrick stayed there , unmoved , his eyes wet from tears .

“It was fun to play with you , guys . Really . ” Jonathan told them .

“Son of a bitch …” Nick whispered .

“Maybe you’ll find his body , who knows ?” he laughed again and hung up .

….

Catherine woke up an hour later , and she saw the others crying . She burst in tears , hugging Nick .

“What can we do now ?” she asked .

“Find his body for the funeral ”

“We’ve got nothing .! Nothing ! Those bastards won !” Warrick yelled , throwing a glass of water towards the door .

“Hey” Archie screamed” do you want to kill the guy with the good news ?”

“Good news ? What good news ?” everybody asked .

“Here is a photo of the room … and here we can see the name of the street where the house .”

“Oh my God , I love you Archie !” Sara screamed .

“Sorry , I have already a girlfriend . ” he laugh .

“I’ll call Brass on the way , let’s go guys ” Grissom said .