CSI Icons #5: Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made some Nick/George icons, they are totally snaggable, but please credit. :D

Everytime I see this pic it makes me think of Horatio...

6x20_667.jpg
:lol:

George in Monaco:

George-Monaco10-Copy.jpg
George-Monaco.jpg

George #3
George #4
George #5
George #6
George #7
George #8

Last edited:
vlcsnap-376470-1.png

In case anyone can't read the writing, it says "The Brass Smile". :) I resized it way too small. :lol:

vlcsnap-382225-1.png

vlcsnap-372537-1.png

Sara

Here's another Sara one, it's a little bigger. If it's too big feel free to resize it. Sara 2

Nick

Nicky

Greg

Greg 2

That's all for now. :)

Last edited:
Great icons GNRFan, they are very cute, I especially like the Nicky ones... *I'm sure you'd never have guessed* :lol: The Greg ones are cute too, well done. :D

Steph I love the icons from the Monaco pics. :D
GNRfan there's never enough Brass icons - I like.
Kat - more Greg is always a good thing, they are gorgeous.

My photobucket it overfloweth :lol:

vlcsnap-136715-1.jpg

vlcsnap-136820-1.jpg

vlcsnap-136994-1.jpg

I would have posted more before, but the wireless disconnected. I had to restart the comp twice to get it to connect again. :lol:

Great icons everyone! Love all the Greg ones especially. :)

Love the Nicky "Cool As Ice" one. I like the way you did the words.

CSI Kat- Those are awesome! The last one it hilarious! I love the expression on his face. Hehe.

here's one of Warrick laughing (he was laughing at something Nicky said):

vlcsnap-ricklaugh-1.jpg

vlcsnap-rick-1.jpg

Rick

vlcsnap-gg5-1.jpg

Greg- profile

Jim

Archie

Archie 2

Last edited:
Kat, love all the Greg icons! I think #7 is my fave. There's just something about it.

GregNickRyanFan, it's nice to see so many Warrick icons. He's so underrepresented in here. May I ask what program you use to make your icons?

Lately I've been using the cropping and resizing tools on photobucket (and occasionally the text tool). But for the animated ones, I use Microsoft Picture It 99 to do the words and sometimes other programs for other effects then I use Animation Shop 3 to do the animations.

When I've been doing my screencaps, I've been taking as many as possible of Warrick. I just feel like there needs to be some icons and stuff of him especially now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back