CSI Icons #5: Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zelda - those icons are awesome, I especially love the Nick one, the cropping on them all looks fab, well done. :D

MissHelgenberger - Those icons are cute, I especially like the style and the text on the Gil one, they are great for a first attempt. :D Well done.

Steffi - The Marg and Alan icon you made is amazing, I love the style of the text, it looks fantastic!! I also love the icon your using at the minute, adorable!! Well done Hon. :D

i have some more! i'm on a roll today:)

happy-1.jpg
lol-1.jpg

omg-1.jpg

ok, here was my try on your request, although i actually like cathwillows better than mine.
cath2.gif

you did an amazing job on it, the coloring is so gorgeous.

WOW! its seems like I haven't been here in agess...

Steffi - beautiful job with the request the colouring is amazing! *bows down to you* fantastic job *claps* :)

Ashley - Amazing job too!! I love the text on yours!! :)

I should have some icons up on Tuesday after I'm done with my exams!!! Keep up the great work!!! :)

Great job everyone else I may have missed :).

bit sleepy now so cant comment individually, but great work with the animated ones!!!

just drop in to post this link to my lj where I post my previous challenge entries... feel free to look and comment! ;)

than you everyone for such nice comments! :) in the meantime, i got a new small batch:

[08] Animated, various CSI (GSR, GLH, Warrick, Stella etc.)
[10] Billy shopping

gsr-love.gif
grissom-actually-gif3.gif
09772_wm-petersen-sabck-01_nc_122_7.png

All here

Adzix, those icons are fab!! :D I snagged a couple of the animated ones, they all look amazing!! :D Really well done. :D

Wonderful icons everyone!! Adzix - that 2nd teaser one is hilarious!! Hopefully I can get some stuff made this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back