CSI Icons #5: Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
cathwillows, they look fantastic!!! Especially the YoBling ones... pleeeeeaaassseeee make more..... i would make a face, but that'll just scare you away... LOL...

Okay, on special request of MelC ;) I made more YoBling icons!

yobling8.jpg
yobling9.jpg
yobling10.jpg

Oh, a request for Steffi, hmmm, how about a Nicky icon with this pic? I dunno know what I want, so you can work your magic...

Thanks Hon.

*gasp* *bear hugs Steffi* this is assuming you're in fact Steffi, since everyone's calling you Steffi unless I'm reading it wrong... :guffaw:eek:k, I'm babbling, I'll stop now...

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you liked my quotes icons. :)

Awesome Billy icons Adzix, lovely colouring and gorgeous Yobling ones cathwillows.:D

*gasp* *bear hugs Steffi* this is assuming you're in fact Steffi, since everyone's calling you Steffi unless I'm reading it wrong... :guffaw:eek:k, I'm babbling, I'll stop now...
:guffaw: I am, believe it or not, really Steffi! :p So you may go on calling me Steffi ;)

Thanks again for the nice comments! And a very cool pic you chose for the icon. I'll see what I can do...

@ shazza - I see you're really using the icon with the mega text on it :lol: great!

*Okay Steph, I was kind of drawing a blank but I tried to get something done for you. :)

nick56.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my word, it's awesome, thanks so much Steffi, I really do love it!! :D *Runs up and hugs you* It's so cute, and I love the text!! :D Thanks again. :D

Steffi, brill job on Steph's icon! the text especially! :thumbsup:

btw, love your name... might keep on calling you just for the fun of it! :devil: haha... *checks time* time to see my psychologist now.... ;)

I am so glad you like it Steph because I really wasn't sure :D

I am not entirely sure whose name you mean but as we have the same name it doesn't make a difference! :lol:

Yeah I love it Steffi, thanks again. :D

Great icons Sara, they are fab, I especially love the style you've used on the first one, it looks fantastic, great job on them all. :D

I'm wondering if someone would be able to make me an animated icon, with [url=http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk253/Adorable_Crazy/1x03_426.jpg]Cath[/url] and Lindsey and the text "Like Mother, Like Daughter." and maybe a heart in it please?

It would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Steffi, I didnt even realized both of your names are the same... hahaha... I think I need some meds... >.<

fo_pozzle, !!!!!! That's a gorgeous icon!!!! The font is just FANTASTIC!!!! And the heart really has that added touch to it, if you know what I mean... Which font did you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back