CSI Icons #5: Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not very good, but I gave it a go MsCB... Don't worry if you don't like it and don't wanna use it, sorry I wasn't able to put any text on it...

oax1li.gif

Thanks Adorable_Crazy its very cool, I love how you can see all the pics. Zelda49 a collage would be awesome as well, or you could pick one of the pics vamp it up. :thumbsup:

No prob, glad you liked it MsCB, unfortunately I don't have photoshop or the likes, so it's not very exciting...

Great work from everyone in here!

Adorable_Crazy nice job with that one, i still can't figure out how to do animated icons and i have got photoshop :lol:

i still can't figure out how to do animated icons and i have got photoshop :lol:

My thoughts exactly! But I'll take a look at the pics and see what I come up with tomorrow before I go to work.

EDIT: I made three, so you have options :D

nickgregicon1.jpg
nickgregicon2.jpg
nickgregicon3.jpg

Last edited:
Fab icons Zelda, I really like the first one, and the style you used on the 3rd one looks great too, really well done. :D

Sara and Nat, I love your Doc Robbins icons, too, the cropping on them both looks great, Sara, I love the fingerprint on yours, well done both of you. :D

Glad you liked 'em MsCB!

And those Doc Robbins icons rock--the fingerprint was especially clever. Nice job :bolian:

Oh my word, GregNickRyanFan, I am in love with your Purejoy icons, they are sooo cute, I especially love the animated one, great job on them all. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back