CSI Icons #5: Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: wow! Great icons everyone! thread's really been active lately! :)

A few random icons for me (but I think I know someone here who will really like 'em lol):
cathiconvq1.jpg
georgeiconnl6.jpg
gcriconpf6.jpg

Enjoy! :)

*Raises hand* Me, me, me, I'll really like them. :D They are sooo cute, I love them all. *Hyper Steph is back, to steal all Soph's icons* :p I really like the colouring and the text on them all. :D

Oh my gosh, well done MelC, that icon you made for Krisitine, is so hot!! :D I love the colouring and the style, it looks great, well done. :D

I'm wondering if one you lovely people would be able to make me an icon from this vid? From 0:06 - 0:15 with the text 'Dancing With The Scientists' at the end please?

Thanks in advance.

:drool::drool: Thanks so much MelC! I absolutely love it! :thumbsup: Will credit in profile. You've made my day!

Glad both of you liked it. :)

Adorable_Crazy, I'll try and work on that... it might be a bit tricky though... I never seen CSI: NY before but that vid is really cute! :bolian:

Oh my gosh, well done MelC, that icon you made for Krisitine, is so hot!! :D I love the colouring and the style, it looks great, well done. :D

I'm wondering if one you lovely people would be able to make me an icon from this vid? From 0:06 - 0:15 with the text 'Dancing With The Scientists' at the end please?

Thanks in advance.

Adorable_Crazy, I'll try and work on that... it might be a bit tricky though... I never seen CSI: NY before but that vid is really cute! :bolian:
Thanks so much Hon. That's Adam, it was such a cute scene, he always does things like that, I love him. :D CSI:NY rocks. ;)

Thanks so much Hon. That's Adam, it was such a cute scene, he always does things like that, I love him. :D CSI:NY rocks. ;)

He reminds me of Greg (in CSI LV) when he was a lab rat. :lol:

I made 2 icons...
adcrazyreqfgf7.gif

not much of a difference but this has a "rewind" part...
adcrazyreqfyq9.gif

The file size is quite big for an avvie though, so I dont think you can use it here... :(

Thanks Hon, they are really cute, but your right, they are too large for here. :( I'll use them on another site. :D

Wow, it's been AGES since I last posted here! So many great icons, I can't comment on all of them seperately, so I'm just gonna say: Great job everyone!!!

I gave it a shot as well.

pj2.jpg

And some random CSI icons

pj1.jpg
sara10.jpg
hodges

^^Great icons Steffi! I love the colouring its great! :D I love your new icons! I see alot of GROWTH in your work, since you last posted some!! Great Job, keep up the fantastic work!!

on the 2nd and 3rd one is that a brush?! lol

^^ Thanks!

It's a texture...if I only knew where I got it from :rolleyes: wait let me check. I'll edit in a sec ;)

* It's from offbeat_upbeat over at Lj (they're at the end of the tut)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back