CSI Icons #5: Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh, Sidlereiana, I love that icon, hehe 2 scenes merged together to make a very cute video... Wish that was a real scene... Well done. :D

tutorial.jpg

Tutorial here

Sunset Boulevard, that batch of Marg icons is totally fantastic, well done!! =] *Commented on your lj*

Meg I really like the cropping and coloring of your Nick icon. But then again all your icons are always amazing. :p :)

Here are my three entries from the Hair challenge. Two 100x100 and one 140x140, enjoy!

lvhair1.jpg
lvhair2.jpg

lvhair140.jpg

Meg - great icons :) left a comment at your LJ

Sara - Love your icons, the first two are totally my fav for obvious reasons lol :p but I love them all, you seem to use tinytext brushes well :)

Here are mine from the Challenge 3 100x100 and 1 140x140 (snaggable as always):

kisskissbyebye78wg4.jpg

icon54wh9.jpg

kisskissbyebye154xq2.jpg

greg8ij1.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Snag away, PrincessJ88. :) Glad there is someone who want to use Nick. :lol: And credit is alright with me.

Thanks for the compliments, Sophia! :) A lot of time it's fiddling with the brushes and trial and error of what works and what doesn't. *is such a nerd*

My goodness, the art around this thread is fantastic! My icons are quite to the kick ass level yet, but I think they're pretty good so far. Here they are from the last challenge, very snagable if anyone is interested:

Nicks5icon.jpg
LadyHeathericon.jpg
Gregicon.jpg

beforeaftericon.jpg

And then when I get a chance, I'm going to check out that tutorial--the way the color pops in the finished icon is fab-u-lous :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back