CSI Icons #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Adorable_Crazy :D

I was just wondering where you guys get the inspiration from for your awesome icons? Because i always do the same thing really, im not very imaginative lol

:)

I'm not very creative myself so I sometimes use Tutorials to get the ideas coming ;)
Here's a very good site with many Tuts for great icons. I love this site! And I just noticed that my computer has decided to cooperate and show them again :lol:

Hope that helps :)

Just 1 Greg icon today.

csiicntestgreg.jpg

Hey everyone. I'm looking for a really good THE LOVE icon. I would like pics of Nick and Greg in it please. But besides that use any pics you think work. Thanks so much.

^^Your banner is so very cute :)

Aww Kat, that's definitely such an adorable icon. wolfegamersgirl's one was just as cute. Where is that cap from?

MsCatherineBrown - I will give it a shot for you. I had to do a double take for a sec....that icon you are using is one of mine from a long time ago! Nice to see it being used! :D

CSI Dani - you mean the Ryan one in the Miami thread. I think that is from 5x16.

Hello Fabulous artists, I was wondering if anyone would be able to make me an avatar (pic I will post) with the text Billy and Marg with a heart(s)? Thanks you so much in advance, oh and here's the piccy:

Steph

:lol: Believe it or not, I made an icon with the exact same pic yesterday! But the text doesn't say "Billy and Marg" so I think you won't like it...well anyways, here it is

grillows5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back