CSI Icons #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^WOW! Sara those are so....:drool:...Great Job!! :D....Man has your icon making improved *is nervous about 1v1 challenge* I guess a rematch wasn't such a good idea :rolleyes:...me and my big mouth :lol: your so gonna kick my a** again...

I'll have a few up later, work on 'em right now...

ETA:
Got 'em done earlier than I thought lol...Just 2 for now.
They're 140x140...Enjoy :D :

ericicon.jpg

georgeicon.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the lovely comments Steffi, Adorable Crazy and PrincessJ88, I dont often let my own icons loose into the board as I am a bit shy about them;). Of course you can snag them PrincessJ88, any fan of Nicks:drool: is a friend of mine!

Wolfesgamergirl those Greg icons are cool. Nice use of text :thumbsup:(which is the hardest part I find in making an icon!)

Hello everyone. All your icons are amazing. I was wondering if someone could make me a icon with this pic.Greggo
About the size of my icon I have now, I like the larger size. Also if it could say something silly like 'Suddenly safety seems very sexy' or something equally as corny. Also If I could a version with and with out text that would be great. Thanks so much, hope this post does not sound too demanding. thanks again.

Sara - yours are sooooo hot not to mention...:drool:...!!! :D Well done!! :)

LMH - I loved that icon!! great job!! :D

Sara, those icons are totally droolworthy. :drool: Great job on them all. :D

Great job with yours aswell LMH. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back