Status
Not open for further replies.
15 CSI Icons

Teasers:
28C01.jpg
Sunglasses04.jpg
Getintoit.jpg

The rest can be found here

I'm wondering if anyone would be able to make me an animated avatar, if I sent them a link to a video..?

Adorable_Crazy - i wish I could but my program does not do that kind of animation.

Here are 4 Greg icons (snaggable as always)

gregstil404.jpg
gregstil403.jpg
gregstil402.jpg

Greg

New batch from me. :)

[1-16 CSI "Lying Down with Dogs"]
[17-23 Horton Hears a Who!]
[24-46 Desperate Housewives "Welcome to Kanagawa"]
Comment. Credit. No editing or hotlinking. Stealing them or claiming them as your own is NOT cool.
Teasers:
810i003.jpg
810i015.jpg

ALL ICONS HERE

CSI_Kat, I am in love with all your Greg avies, going to use one when I can have an avatar. :D

Commented on your lj Vegaslights.

Adorable_Crazy - you are welcome to use whatever you like anytime! I am so glad you like them. The link to my LJ is Here if you ever what to look at other avatars. There is a nice size selection of Greg ones to choose from! :p

I've no idea if I already posted these, but I'll post them now. I did four Hodges avators ages ago, sometime last year and thought I'd share them with you all now. Anyone is welcome to use them either here or LJ, but they're only allowed to be used here and LJ, and you must credit me. I actually did 5. There's also some Christmas stock icons I did that I forgot to post before Christmas so am doing it now.

(5) Hodges (CSI)
(6) Christmas stock

hodges01copy-1.png
merryxmas03.png

The rest can be found Here

Like those a lot nattybatty55!

Here are some from me today from the lab rat challenge.

greglabrat.jpg

hodges1.jpg

As always they are snaggable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back