CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

episode was ok to me and the dude wearing a bikini in the trunk, oh my. :lol:

wooohooo! roll on CSI night esp. Rashomama. :p Oooh! Yes please start early with season 7. :p

WOEHOE AGAIN A CSI NIGHT!!!!!!!!! they're too good for us :lol: and this is such a great beginning of my vacation!! i love it!! 2 hours csi on tv, isn't it great ??? :p i've to go to bed but i can't because i'm so happy, there is a csi night this week.lalalalalalalala

Lizzy_004 said:
Oh come on!! A whole day without posting? :eek: We need a topic!!

I noticed on Sunday that all the Dutch seem to be still in Finland :p

Rellaaaa said:
They're defently good to us. I hope they start right after season 6 with season 7. :D

I hope so too, but I highly doubt it. I don't even think they're allowed to broadcast new episodes here until they've all aired in USA. Well, I wish it anyway. :p
Anyway, I was pretty surprised when I heard there would be a CSI night. Why do they want to hurry so much with the episodes?
Now they don't have anything to show afterwards. Oh well, I can't wait for Saturday night. :)

SaraStar said:
I hope so too, but I highly doubt it. I don't even think they're allowed to broadcast new episodes here until they've all aired in USA.

That's not true. They started season 6 here way before Way to Go aired.

ETA:

DaWacko said:
Lizzy_004 said:

Is that because of soccer/football? I wouldn't know, I'm not really into soccer so I'm not up to date *stares at banner* :rolleyes:

Alright, I didn't know that. Anyway, I still don't really believe they're gonna start this early with season seven. Of course I do wish it, but yeah... :p

What's with a CSI night? Me obviously missed it, because I didn't watch it yesterday. I already saw the episode, and I thought it was pretty boring.

My best guess is that they are gonna show Rashomama and Time of your death because they said it was a double!! and Rashomama isn't a double..so maybe they show Rashomama and Time of your death saturday and bang bang and way to go on monday :D that would be great.. :D

Hmm, maybe.. :) Have seen all of them already, except for TOYD. For the ER-fans; Payback, starring Maria Bello will be on next saturday at 22.35 :)

DaWacko said:
Lizzy_004 said:

Is that because of soccer/football? I wouldn't know, I'm not really into soccer so I'm not up to date *stares at banner* :rolleyes:

[/QUOTE]

Nah...looks like there is still some on vacation... They don't get lost to my area otherwise :p

It sucks that they do this CSI night, because all the people that won't know about it will miss the extraordinary Rashomama! :eek:

Well, Fabian, real die-hard fans will know it because they watch every Monday (unlike Roos ;) ), so they have seen the commercial after the eppy.. right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back