CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

im happy that i dont have school but we never had projects like that i wish we had.. ok im just a low school girl not high in education and know i only have a diploma of the mbo spw so not much im just a little dom..hihi

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Ohhhh projectweeks :D I should organise one for 2nd years students. This year's topic: theatre, music, film and dance :D :D My kinda topic! We already have booked two bands to perform and give workshops and I hope we're going to watch 'Step Up' and on the last day we'll have an "Open Podium" and "Battle of the Best" :)

Ohh, 'Step Up'! I love that movie so much. :D It's awesome.

Me and my friend are going to see 'The Devil Wears Prada' tonight :lol:. I think it'll be very funny. :) And afterwards we'll be going out. It's actually my first time, and I'm not even legal :lol: I'm fifteen, and as all of you know it's only legal to go to 'clubs' when you're sixteen. But here in my city they don't really ask for your ID, so. I look pretty old. :D

Hi :)
I haven't been here for a while. I had a lot to do for school. Luckely it's allmost holiday :) .

We don't have projectweeks at my school :( . We do go camping in the second year
and in the 4th year we go to London and Rome .

MissRoosFox said:
Me and my friend are going to see 'The Devil Wears Prada' tonight :lol:. I think it'll be very funny. :) And afterwards we'll be going out. It's actually my first time, and I'm not even legal :lol: I'm fifteen, and as all of you know it's only legal to go to 'clubs' when you're sixteen. But here in my city they don't really ask for your ID, so. I look pretty old. :D

Haha, I've never went out yet either. But a friend of mine told that the later you go, the more strict they get on asking your ID. :p Well, in Amsterdam then, I dunno if you're going out here.
And I really want to see that movie too. It seems so funny!

It was, really, really cold this morning. I was wearing a winter jacket, a vest, a sweater and an overall, and I was still very cold. We had Physical Education outside, well, only a 'coopertest' (the 12 min thing). But during that test, I was actually very hot. :p

i have it so cold that i turned on the verwarming and have a blanked around me and many socks on and i big sweater with a hot cup of thea but warm No way..

owh man, i've tomorrow the first 2 hours PE with this weather :( OMG i can't run anymore :lol:

Gawd, I HATE the coopertest! I always get insufficients on that darn test!

And I have PE the first two hours too, but then on Friday. What is it that they want to tease the fourth forms? ;)

I have stupid knees..I have Osgood Schlechter or something like that..so I can't run the coopertest or the 'piepjestest' :D but it sucks to do nothing too :p

My blood pressure's always really low, so when I run too fast, I'll pass out. That's excactly what happened to me this afternoon xD.

Is it me or was this episode soooo boring?!!

And uh, CSI night, Saturday night? Great, just the weekend when I'm in Center Parks.. :rolleyes:

So Rashomama is on Saturday instead of Monday? What's up with that? They wanna start early with season 7? :p Please do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back