CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

I don't care either. I've also seen them all :p
I hope that they immediately start with season 7 for you guys, coz Fannysmackin' is one good episode.

*coughs*

Still discussion have to go in legal places to see/get episode. There's only two places.

CBS's Innertube (anything thru CBS) or iTunes.

If there's some other ways - please do not discuss/mention those here.

Oeh, Danique, don't get Ducky mad or you'll be getting bottles of Heineken to your head ;)

I didn't know iTunes is legal? :confused:

^EMPTYbottles ;)

Don't you need to pay for using iTunes? Then it is legal. Just like for music.

WHat happened to beer? Do you really think that I would throw FULL bottles? Dude, I drink it before throwing!

Hmm... you are right... But if I throw it cans...those don't break so easily and after knocking the target down,I can pick up the can and drink the beer...

Oh yes :devil:

Will cans knock someone out sooner than bottles?

What if you just trow two cans? Then you can pick one up, and I can pick one up, and we'll drink together.. :) and if someone asks, I'm 16! Seriously!! *nods*

ETA: Does anybody know how long the CSI special is gonna take Saturday night? I set my VCR on two hours (from 20:00 until 22:00) you think that's enough?

OMG you're always talking about beer, aren't you :lol: Why?? is there nothing else to drink,or what??

EDIT: Yeah lizzy that's enough, it begins at 20.00 and ends 21.55, so 22.00 is good :D

I think cans defently knock someone out sooner. :p

I would add some more time just incase on it incase a other program uitloopt. Well I always seem to do that. :lol:

Haha, it does, because of all the annoying commercial breaks. *grr*
I have to set my VCR, too, 'cause I won't be home. And I haaave to see the episodes. :lol:

im Ready to watch and i will be sitting on my bank with chips and coke dieet and enyo it no phone on and no doorbell am totaly getting ready for it and make myself confertafel.. Dawm even my dutch i worse today just like my english.. Ok im just waiting to be saturday... Cant waith argg...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back