CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Lizzy_004 said:
Oh, how could I forget Corday?? One of my fave's too Dutchie. She's so beautiful! :) But uh, Chuni? Is that a nurse? No, you're right; bearded Carter sucks.

Lizzy, the one on the right is Chuni, and I love her, because she had a big mouth, and caught on Carter and Lucy when...ah well you remember. :D

I like Corday's hair, so curly and...*sigh* When we first saw Carter with a beard, me and my sister went: "ewwww!" Like, exactly at the same time. Yuck.

Haha my mother said something like that too :p We we're glad when he had to shave it off haha!

my agenda :D agenda

That is so cool! :D I should do something like that. But my agenda already has a front. Yumpop, you might know it.

Oh yeah, I was gonna say that they're gonna air CSI season one on Sundays at 21.30. I bought season one on DVD because they never aired it, and now they're gonna air it. Great. :rolleyes:

Ah yes I saw it, very sweet ^.^

Yeah! I have it on DVD too but it's kinda broken so I'm gonna watch every sunday :D.

Really? From next Sunday on? Cool!! And after that season 2?
I have the DVD's of all the seasons.. but I can only watch season 1. Long story.. But I'm still glad they're gonna air season 1, cause then it's three times CSI LV in the week! WOOT

I love your agenda pebl! Is it for next year, or last year? How old are you again? I forgot if you still go to school :| Sorry..

I have the Converse agenda. You know, from All Stars. I have the pink one.. the 'kaft' is from fabric :) really cute.

BTW: Thanks CSI007WW for the info. I'm not sure what I'm gonna watch now, but I think Grey's cause I don't have to see season 1 from CSI really..

I love your agenda pebl! Is it for next year, or last year? How old are you again? I forgot if you still go to school :| Sorry..

I have the Converse agenda. You know, from All Stars. I have the pink one.. the 'kaft' is from fabric :) really cute.

It's for next year, finally 5havo, I'm 18.

Ahh that one is really cool too! I'm addicted to all stars haha :D.

Lizzy, not three times, sunday is in stead of saturdays. Now I don't know what to watch on saturday.

DaWacko said: I know :lol:
Yesterday evening we were going to the beach.. I took Heineken with me...put it in the bag. And dad tried to take the last one for him :eek: I screamed and put it back and said he has his own beer in the fridge!

Good action !! :lol: :lol:

They are cleaning Hollands beaches... I read how many junk was took out of the sand... can;t remember how much tons it was but damn much. then I'm really thinking why people just not put it in the trashcans or when full in their own bags again! I know I always do it like that!

Lizzy, not three times, sunday is in stead of saturdays. Now I don't know what to watch on saturday.

Oh, that's actually a good thing. Not we get to go to bars on Saturday :lol:

They are cleaning Hollands beaches... I read how many junk was took out of the sand... can;t remember how much tons it was but damn much. then I'm really thinking why people just not put it in the trashcans or when full in their own bags again! I know I always do it like that!

When I'm at school, I leave my trash laying on the ground too. I mean, the cleaning crew is there for a reason, and they get paid to do it. I'm doing them a favor ;)
But in public, in town and stuff, I put it in trashcans. I don't want it to destroy the environment.

I had that kind of way too. at school just dump it on various places but now i'm not in school anymore :p and the next school I'll be giong to won;t have that kind of attitude so prob just in trashcans there :p

But I don't even spit out my gum on the streets :lol: that should say anough about me and trash hehe

Abby and Carter KISSED!!! :D :D :D :D Sorry, I couldn't help it but screaming..

I hate this season for Mark dieing, but tonight was one hell of an episode!! Woot for Carter and Susan for running the unit so well. I hate it though that Weaver couldn't get in.

The ones that watched tonight (I'm not sure which people watch if there are people who watch.. we talked about it, but I don't remember).. the ones that watched tonight, let me know what you thought about this episode!! :D

Lizzy_004 said:
Abby and Carter KISSED!!! :D :D :D :D Sorry, I couldn't help it but screaming..

I hate this season for Mark dieing, but tonight was one hell of an episode!! Woot for Carter and Susan for running the unit so well. I hate it though that Weaver couldn't get in.

The ones that watched tonight (I'm not sure which people watch if there are people who watch.. we talked about it, but I don't remember).. the ones that watched tonight, let me know what you thought about this episode!! :D

I don;t watch it on tv because I am rarely at home at that time! But if you know an epi nr?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back