CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Where are you going? Yeah, schiphol, but I'm guessing you're not staying there. :lol: I'm not getting my diploma, three more years to go...*sigh*

I wish I'd get it tonight, for that would mean I've finished my thesis.. blegh.. I'm getting it in September :p (the *starts doing math* third one.. excluded primary school)

Jayne, you really have to explain to me now: what the hell is a thesis??? :confused: Or just give me the dutch word, I guess that would help too.

in Dutch it's 'Master Scriptie': it's like an essay of about 15000 words :( And in theory (and practice) I'm capable of writing that within a week (I'm not healthy I know), but ugh, I'm just so not motivated.

That depends on the study you're doing: I'm doing Western Literature and Culture, majoring in English, so my thesis should be about English Culture/Literature.. my case specifically is about the influence of Pearse's and Connolly's writings on society during the Easter Rising 1916.. so I picked both Literature and Culture :p

Dutchie said:
Where are you going? Yeah, schiphol, but I'm guessing you're not staying there. :lol: I'm not getting my diploma, three more years to go...*sigh*

Tenerife :p

Mester (the place I work at) has a school at Tenerife as well, in Costa Adeje. I´m at the headquearters in Salamanca at the moment, but I´m still Dutch :p

Dutchie said:

6,5 weeks and I'll be at schiphol as well! can;t wait! (going to greece)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back