CSI games on Wii?

Good news to anyone that may own a DS. CSI Miami Night is slated to be released October 23rd and CSI Dark Motives is slated for November 27th, which is the same day the Wii games comes out. :D *happy dances*

My son and I will be fighting over who gets to play this game first. He is 10 and loves CSI almost as much as I do. I love th Wii and this just gives me another reason to play it...

wolfesgamergirl said:
Good news to anyone that may own a DS. CSI Miami Night is slated to be released October 23rd and CSI Dark Motives is slated for November 27th, which is the same day the Wii games comes out. :D *happy dances*

CSI Miami Nights? Had to go look that one up, as it's not even listed on Gamefaqs (they usually do a good job of listing new games, but not that one). Have any clue where screenshots of it can be found? I'm not finding anything on Google :(

As for DM, is it going to be about the same as the original version, with some DS enhancements (I'm curious how they will use the dual screens myself :) )? Can't seem to find any screens of it, either :-/

wolfesgamergirl said:
The screen shots aren't up yet for either DS game, but I will keeps my eyes open for them and share. :)

Forgot to get back to this (long week, heh). Anyway, with the release dates coming up so quick, I wonder why there aren't any screens. Makes me wonder if a delay is coming :-/

But I'd appreciate it, as I don't tend to follow game news as much unless I find it on Magicbox or the Gamespot news feeds that run through Gamefaqs. >_<

I just checked gamstop.com and found the cover art for CSI Dark Motives. There isn't cover art for Miami yet, but it should be coming soon, I hope...

180458b.jpg

The PC cover with the DS thing on the side...not that it's a problem (I like the DM cover :) ).

Also, have you tried out that new CSI: Miami cell phone game they've been advertising for? I don't even own a cell phone, so I can't try it :(

No, I haven't my cell phone screen is too small. Plus games on phones run the battery down faster. I'd rather play the games where I can see everything.

I'll be checking for the Miami cover everydya until I see it.! lol :)

*hides fromt he mods for double posting*

So I just got an email from Game Stop and now the Wii game release date is 12/11/07...darn it! Oh well, then I'll have to play on Christmas break...

wolfesgamergirl said:
*hides fromt he mods for double posting*

So I just got an email from Game Stop and now the Wii game release date is 12/11/07...darn it! Oh well, then I'll have to play on Christmas break...

It's not a problem if it's over 24 hours since your last post in the thread. ;)

Thanks for posting the information. :)

Alrighty release dates have been changing so here are the updatesones form gamestop.com

CSI Hard Evidence - Wii - 12/11/07

CSI Dark Motives - DS - 11/19/07

CSI Miami Nights - DS - 1/15/08

Seems everything as been pushed back...darn!

More bad news...I got an email today form gamestop.com and it told me the CSi game for Wii has been pushed back to 1/15/08.

I'm starting to feel lost without my CSI games...

Whoa! A CSI game for Wii. So long as they decide to not to discontinue the releasing of the game, I'm happy. :D

I've never played a CSI game before, and I think they had one previously released on XBox...? What're they like? :3

There are trials with the new Miami and Vegas season DVDs and I've tried and liked them. So I'm guessing the Wii verson will be a bit more hands on. Still can't wait for January to get here...until then it's playing CSi Dark Motives on my Nintendo DS. :D

Back