CSI games on Wii?

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by phantomscreams, Apr 11, 2007.

1. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

this game's going o be fun

2. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Here is the discreption that I got from Gamestop.com

Players will join Gil Grissom, Catherine Willows and the rest of the Las Vegas cast to help solve crimes using realistic techniques and lab equipment. CSI: Hard Evidence features forensic reconstructions and atmospheric crime scenes taken directly from the television show, including an all-new garage lab for analyzing large evidence such as cars and boats, improved evidence gathering, review and lab mini-games, and more areas to explore, resulting in longer play experiences.

3. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Great. I would like to see a csi game on the wii. I got one and I like the whole concept and I am wondering how they do it with the wii-motes! Has to be intresting.. I do hope there is going to be a CSI: Miami game as well in the future!

4. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I just bought a Wii for Christmas(it's in hiding at the moment) LOL Anyway, thought where I saw at Walmart that they had a CSI game for it. Need to go back & check to make sure. LOL

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

On gamestop.com it says the pre-release is 11/27/07 which means the release date has moved back again....arg!!!

Glad I have mine all paid for and just have to pick it up whenever it show up.

6. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I checked back with walmart & it says estimated arrival is Sept 27th. Something like that. We'll see though. I ordered a CSI PS 2 game(CSI) for my granddaughter last yr for Christmas & it still hasn't gotten here. They keep changing the date.

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Thanks for posting the pics wolfesgamergirl, the screen shots look great. :)

9. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

ooo i really want to get a wii now *squeels* *starts jumping up and down running around the room*

10. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

NicksSexyBabe, your signature does not currently conform to the board rules. You can have either an image (no larger than 220 x 75 pixels) or a text signature but not both. Please amend it accordingly. If you have any questions about this please send me a private message. Thanks.

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

It looks great!!

12. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

That's so cool! My brother has a Wii and he would like kill me if I got that game :p

13. steph_r

steph_r Witness

Hey that's pretty nifty. I love the CSI games. Though i'm not sure what game interacting would be like =/ I like the point-and-click interaction of the other games too much.

14. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I think I might have to buy a wii just to play CSI on it :lol: Sounds cool.

15. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

play.com (UK) has the release date on 23rd of November! So hopefully I've got some money left by then to buy the game or else I will ask the game for christmas I guess!

Hopefully there is more to it than just point and click like last games. Because the first one was okay but after that it kinda got a little boring. So hopefully they have integrated the wii mote properly!