CSI games on Wii?

Here is the discreption that I got from Gamestop.com

Players will join Gil Grissom, Catherine Willows and the rest of the Las Vegas cast to help solve crimes using realistic techniques and lab equipment. CSI: Hard Evidence features forensic reconstructions and atmospheric crime scenes taken directly from the television show, including an all-new garage lab for analyzing large evidence such as cars and boats, improved evidence gathering, review and lab mini-games, and more areas to explore, resulting in longer play experiences.

Great. I would like to see a csi game on the wii. I got one and I like the whole concept and I am wondering how they do it with the wii-motes! Has to be intresting.. I do hope there is going to be a CSI: Miami game as well in the future!

I just bought a Wii for Christmas(it's in hiding at the moment) LOL Anyway, thought where I saw at Walmart that they had a CSI game for it. Need to go back & check to make sure. LOL

On gamestop.com it says the pre-release is 11/27/07 which means the release date has moved back again....arg!!!

Glad I have mine all paid for and just have to pick it up whenever it show up.

I checked back with walmart & it says estimated arrival is Sept 27th. Something like that. We'll see though. I ordered a CSI PS 2 game(CSI) for my granddaughter last yr for Christmas & it still hasn't gotten here. They keep changing the date.

NicksSexyBabe, your signature does not currently conform to the board rules. You can have either an image (no larger than 220 x 75 pixels) or a text signature but not both. Please amend it accordingly. If you have any questions about this please send me a private message. Thanks.

Hey that's pretty nifty. I love the CSI games. Though i'm not sure what game interacting would be like =/ I like the point-and-click interaction of the other games too much.

play.com (UK) has the release date on 23rd of November! So hopefully I've got some money left by then to buy the game or else I will ask the game for christmas I guess!

Hopefully there is more to it than just point and click like last games. Because the first one was okay but after that it kinda got a little boring. So hopefully they have integrated the wii mote properly!

Back