CSI Dark Motives Help Thread

Re: CSI Dark Motive problem

I am stuck on the first case. I have restarted the game 3 times now, and I can't seem to find the problem. I have been reading everyones' posts and I have all 7 fingerprints and so on. I have done everything I can with Greg and I have used every item on all of my objects. I still can't get Leslie to talk and get the warrent for Cody. The tag is still gray on the fingerprint on the coffee cup and on the movie clip, HOW DO I GET THEM TAGGED LIKE THE OTHER OBJECTS?????????? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EMAIL ME AT: ENOGONY@AOL.COM OR IM ME USER NAME: ENOGONY

hey i got stuck like that.. got really mad at game.. You have to put the spring together and then go to the microschope machine with the video in it and then Cathryn will say somethign.. then you can get an interrogatoin with Cory or leslie.. Did you get the prints on the Money packet? or the tool in Leslie's shop?? Thats all i know to tell you, those are the things i was pretty stuck on... without knowing what all you already have.. i don't know how much help i can be... good luck

Hey, since you already are at the last case. Can you help me with the second one??im lost and mad...got the wheelchair code.. the name on the seat of it.. the glass with the fingerprints... the spray can.. basicaLLY I GOT a lot of evidence.. I interrogated the resteraunt owner.. i cant' seem to get a warrant for the apartment.. adn warrick wont' help me at all.. he tells me im on my own.. that ticked me off. Please help!!

Did you get the ring yet? At the shop where you find the ring outside there's a dirty old coat. There's some hairs in the coat, they belong to a cat which the girl owned. I think then you can get a warrant to the apartment. The symbol on the ring also matches the pattern on the tie of the picture of the guy in the apartment.

The first case was so frustrating! I got stuck on it too (and I completed both CSI and CSI Miami games with no problems!). I couldn't interview Leslie. So this are the things I did to make it possible to interview Leslie.

1. Match and search all fingerprints (there should be 7 in the system). Do as many combos as possible.
2. Make sure to connect the broken piece of the spring to the other piece of the carb spring.
3. Open the whole spring from your Evidence Items and examine the broken point with the magifying glass. Katherine will say something about it having tools marks on it.
4. Give the spring to Greg and then give him the Komawa. He will say that the Komawa made the tool marks on the spring.
5. Go to the magnifying table and look at the 4th image from the broken video. Katherine will say something about looking closer at the engine. The cut spring will be visible.
6. Go interview Leslie.

Hope that helps!

hey i have all of that, I did the walk throughs and i don't know whats wrong.

where do i find the spray can and also when ever i go to the broken piece of concrete in the assylum the arrow changes but i cant get any more evidence

You'll find the spray can on the Hangout you can go there by

1. observing the graffiti on the wall in the asylum and the muddy footprint
2. then you go to brass and ask about it. He will tell you about the hangout.

About the broken piece of concrete, when you examine it twice it will uncover a hidden spot, then you will find a larva. You get the larva using the tweezer.

Hope that helps. :)

thanks i already have the larva but it still makes my tools come up every time i go to it

There's nothing else there, I don't know why it won't go away once you get the larvae. There are other spots in the game it does that too, there's nothing else under the concrete though...

i'm on the second case and i'm totally stuck. i know that i have a receipt from the restaurant that has asparagus on it and i know the vomit on the coat has asparagus in it. i keep trying to give the receipt to Greg to analyze it and he says there's nothing else he can do with it. i've interrogated the restaurant manager, and i've talked to the suspicious thug and the daughter at the apartment. i need to get a warrant to search the apartment and i need more info from the thug. help if you can

Go to the apartment and look at the portrat on the wall, when you get to a close-up view use the magnifer on the tie.

Ok, I have this same exact problem, I have used various walk-throughs, all times have gotten correct evidence and it always gets stuck when I am asking the mechanic chick why her fingerprints were on the tool, I can never ask it! It just doesn't show up, but I know thats what I'm supposed to ask her because of I see it on the walk-throughs! If you ever figure it out please e-mail me at prissypinkpanther@yahoo.com!!! Thanks.

I just copied this from an earliar post.

The first case was so frustrating! I got stuck on it too (and I completed both CSI and CSI Miami games with no problems!). I couldn't interview Leslie. So this are the things I did to make it possible to interview Leslie.

1. Match and search all fingerprints (there should be 7 in the system). Do as many combos as possible.
2. Make sure to connect the broken piece of the spring to the other piece of the carb spring.
3. Open the whole spring from your Evidence Items and examine the broken point with the magifying glass. Katherine will say something about it having tools marks on it.
4. Give the spring to Greg and then give him the Komawa. He will say that the Komawa made the tool marks on the spring.
5. Go to the magnifying table and look at the 4th image from the broken video. Katherine will say something about looking closer at the engine. The cut spring will be visible.
6. Go interview Leslie.

I looked at the fourth image again under the microscope, and Catherine said nothing, all she said about it was that it was a clear shot, but we didn't know what we were looking for...after doing all the return spring stuff, matching leslies fingerprints to the komowa and getting the info from Greg, I looked at the 4th image again, and nothing.

Back