CSI Dark Motives Help Thread

Re: CSI Dark Motive problem

hi, i just recently got this game, and thanks to your help, I passed the first level,

anyway, I'm now stuck on the third case, i don't know what else to do, I can't talk to anyone else, and I can't find a matching fiber to the one under the victom's nails, if you can help me, please email me at

snickers6908@yahoo.com , thanks

snickers6908 said:
hi, i just recently got this game, and thanks to your help, I passed the first level,

anyway, I'm now stuck on the third case, i don't know what else to do, I can't talk to anyone else, and I can't find a matching fiber to the one under the victom's nails, if you can help me, please email me at

snickers6908@yahoo.com , thanks

What part are you stuck at exactly?

Yeh me too. You have to match a fibre which is supposed to be in the microscope but its not there. Think it might be a fault. But then my games in French and I only have basic French so maybe thats where I'm going wrong.

tah99 has asked for help with this problem:
im stuck in the first case! please help! i cant find anymore evidence to get a warrant for macladdens trailer or to bring suspects in for questioning! please help!!!! you can email me at dragon06@aapt.net.au. thanks!

thamks to your help on the first case, i have now searched macladdens trailer, found the tape, put the spring together & interviewed macladden, but now im stuck again! can anyone please tell me where i can find the komawa???? thanks. Tah99.

I have got the partial fingerprint from the broken glass at the asylum and the partial from the spray can yet walkthrought tells me to combine them yet it won't work i double click on broken glass partial then drag the spray can partical but it wnt combine wat am i doing wrong

plz help i only need to do this to get master then i have master on every case

thanks

major_csi_fan asked:

...does anyone know if dark movtives is just the same for the ds as for the pc if not what r the diffrences

Also i have the game for pc but having read that i am tempted to get it for the ds aswell but is it any diffrent i read the cases r longer and u can do lab mini games and such and take cars and such apart is this true also does it have voice acting ??

~~~~~PLEASE HELP~~~~~~
I am on case 4- Miss Direction, For some reason when the body is at the morgue, I zoom in on the lower chest wound and it won't let me take a Mikrosil impression. I have restarted the case twice now and followed a walk through exactly as is written and for some reason it's not working. It lets me zoom but I get no dialog from Nick as the walk through indicates or the arrow doesn't go green. I am so stuck!! Any suggestions?? I can't go further from here.
I am also supposed to ask Heather if she fired the gun, and the question doesn't appear (both times)
HELP asap would be appreciated!

Meegz asked about the Dark Motives game for DS:

I'm stuck on the first case. I need someone to tell me what I'm missing. How do I get a warrant for the bike shop? What am I supposed to do with the pics from the video? How do I get to interview Cory? I'm soo lost! Please help...

Anyone able to help? :)

The pictures from the video, did you give them to Greg? Because then they should be in the microscope. Put the pictures under the glass (it says input) and Catherine should be telling you something about them. Hope this helps a little..

IT ACTUALLY WORKED!!! Finally I found someone who knows what they are talking about!! Thank you so much for all the help! I love CSI and I thought I would be stuck there forever and never get to play the rest of the cases. :lol: I am so grateful! :D

in the first case i've used the nhydrin(sp?) to see the fingerprint but how do i collect it? thats where I'm stuck *headdesk*

Ok, I have the fingerprint on the evnelope and matched it to Cory, matched the primt on the tool to leslie, but in the interrogation she won't say anything else and neither will mccladden and i don't have enough evidece to get a warrant for cory. what am i missing?

Back