CSI Dark Motives Help Thread

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Guest, May 25, 2005.

1. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Re: CSI Dark Motive problem

mcrlover ,
    When you were at the trailer, did you retieve the spring fragment you found in the dust pan? Did you retrieve , from the crashed cycle, the remainder of the return spring and re-assemble the two? Did you , after having re-assembled abovementioned spring, bring it up into
    the info box and, with your scope, magnify where the spring was cut?

2. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

I've put the spring back together and identified the tool that was used, but past that I'm stuck. How do you enhance the image of the bike?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

how do i enhance the image of the bike in case 1

4. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

When you watch the images from the videotape, compare #3 and #4 and Catherine will tell you it's a match. You'll be able to go on after that.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

hi, i'm at the second case, and i have to found another Fingerprint of shoes...help!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

After you collect evidence is there a way to find the finger prints on it. Or am I Screwed? Shoule I start over?

7. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

After you have collected the evidence, go to the lab and double click on the evidence to enlarge it. You should then be able to use the tools to find the fingerprints.

8. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

this thread was a lot of help with the first case! thanks.. now I'm on the second one, and will probably be stuck... so get ready for my questions soon... :lol:

9. stuart

stuart Civilian

Can anyone tell me where i can download the laguage packl for DM. I did have it , but upgraded my machine and forgot to save the patch, AAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!.

Stuart

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I have seen people talking on here about some kind of a patch for the first case in dark motives. How do I get the patch? When you are supposed to ask Leslie about the sabbatage of Ace's bike, it wont let me. It also wont let me click on the spring in the beta 4 picture, so I am thinking that I am going to have to use the patch to fix my game. Thanks.

11. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

try http://www.ubi.com

Make sure you also haven't missed anything of the evidence. If you have missed something then you could get stuck during the game.

12. snickers6908

snickers6908 Civilian

i am on the first case, and i'm stuck. i need to get a warrant on that cory guy. i have got the 7 fingerprints, interviewed everyone else. when i ask catherine questions she only says to examine the spring (wich I did), and to check to see if there were any visitors at the shop, (i found out that cory was there), is there any thing you think i might of mist, if so, please email me at snickers6908@yahoo.com thank you so much

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok me and my husband are on the second one and were stuck not gettin much out of ne one......and have 3 partial fingerprints ne one have some suggestions .....would love some input..thanks

14. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

try putting the partial fingerprints together.

15. tcintia

tcintia Civilian

Somebody help me!
    How can I give to Greg the evidences?????
    I tried everything!!!And it didn't work!!!!

*Edited By Mod to add thread title*