CSI calendars

I think there was a CSI calendar in Great Britain a year or two ago, but I have not seen any here in the states, which is surprising. You would think CBS would try to get every single cent out of the fans that they can.

There is a company in the UK that sells the official CSI Calendar for 2007.

This is their 'sales talk':
Established in 2006, as a family run business, Alternative Posters aims to provide customers with a reliable, efficient and friendly shopping experience. We currently offer a wide variety of calendars. It is our intention to stock Posters, T-Shirts and many more memorabilia items over the forthcoming months.

Happy shopping!

Alternative Posters
4 Millards Place
Cranfield
Bedford
MK43 0LX
e-mail: info@alternativeposters.biz

Anyone interested in a CSIM 2007 calendar. Ebay has them. Here's the number #250026231020. Just go to ebay and type in that number in search. This is the only calendar but they have about 100 of them. This item ends Oct.5,2006. They also have several CSI calendars #250001403287 & #250022373688. These are from the same person. Did not see any NY ones from this person. Couldn't find any at all. Hope this helps. I've already ordered me a CSIM calendar.

Calenders.com has 2007 CSI month-by-month calenders. I just got mine in the mail today!!! :D It was about $12.99 plus shipping and handling. I can't wait for January! ;)

katpin31791 said:
Anyone interested in a CSIM 2007 calendar. Ebay has them. Here's the number #250026231020. Just go to ebay and type in that number in search. This is the only calendar but they have about 100 of them. This item ends Oct.5,2006. They also have several CSI calendars #250001403287 & #250022373688. These are from the same person. Did not see any NY ones from this person. Couldn't find any at all. Hope this helps. I've already ordered me a CSIM calendar.
I looked on e-bay, but couldn't find one. Can you post a link?

THANKS!

These are handmade. Is that what you are wanting? They did a good job just was surprised it wasn't what I expected. Does have some nice pics.The one good thing about it was they offer to put all your personal stuff on them, B/days, Ann., etc. These are not like what you would buy in a store. The one I got was suppose to have ended Oct 5th. Here's the link I found. Hope this helps.

CSIM calendars

Here's another.

CSI, etc.

Back