CSI calendars

My 9 yr old granddaughter would love that. I also checked for DC pillowcases since my 6 yr ol granddaughter loves him & they had some also. May check into it. LOL Thanks for the heads up.

I was at the mall with a friend recently and we passed one of those calendar kiosk things and I spotted a CSI calendar. And i just HAD to buy it. But it costed $12 and my mom only gave me $20. So I bought it anyway and i told my mom that she could give it to me for Christmas. So I bought it for myself for Christmas! :D

My local mall has them or will. The guy said he'd have to order them. I'm getting a NY & Miami one. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for those of us who live in england there is a store called calendar club there's one in boltob but i think they have a chain. they sell csi lv ones for 7.99.

Cova said:
katpin31791 said:
My local mall has them or will. The guy said he'd have to order them. I'm getting a NY & Miami one. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have CSI: NY calendars? :eek:

Suppose to but, I'm still waiting. Was told some was coming in & as of today none had sooooo I may be disappointed myself. I'm gonna keep checking though.

Back