CSI calendars

As far as I know, the only official calendar available is for the original CSI show. There are unofficial Miami ones available on eBay. :)

Lucy said:
As far as I know, the only official calendar available is for the original CSI show. There are unofficial Miami ones available on eBay. :)

I'd have much rather had Miami, but LV is fine with me. Maybe they'll have one soon.

I just ordered the CSI calendar off Amazon (had vouchers for xmas :p) Should be here between 4-6 weeks. YAYYYYYYY

WEll, my mall was suppose to have gotten some in(that or they were yanking my chain) but, never did. *sobs* Have some friends in Fla checking around for me there. Soooooo maybe I'll get lucky. LOL

My 2007 CSI calendar was given to me as a gift yesterday for Xmas. It also comes with 4 CSI magnets.
Is that just your one?? Or certain ones.. or is it all of them... I want magnets!!! :p

I got the CSI:LV calender 2007 from my mom. She bought it from the Large, a Dutch merchandise magazine. It was about €13,- . :)

I just bought a CSI Vegas '07 calendar (obviously :p) from a calendar stand in our local mall. It came with magnets. Magnets!! :lol: :p It was about $6.50.

quoth_the_raven said:
I just bought a CSI Vegas '07 calendar (obviously :p) from a calendar stand in our local mall. It came with magnets. Magnets!! :lol: :p It was about $6.50.

That's the same that was bought for me for Christmas. :D i have the calendar hanging in my room as well as my other CSI pictures and memorabilia.

The magnets? I'd hang them on my parents fridge but they'd probably take them down. Where is a kid supposed to hang his magnets? :p :confused:

Well see Shane I hung mine up on our fridge whether they liked it or not :p There's nowhere else to put them, that's my defense! And besides, there's five people in my house so we never have enough magnets :lol: :p The only difference is that now whenever someone reaches into the fridge to get something Marg and Billy will be staring at them ;) :p

Back