CSI books.

Does anyone know if Miami already took out a recent book?Or which is the recent book there is?

I believe that "Right to Die" by Jeff Mariotte is the most recent Miami book.
I checked the CSI shelf at our book store when I was there the other day and didn't see any newer ones.

Hope that helps :)

Having worked at a Waldenbooks years ago for about a year, I know what you mean. Many booksellers arrange the mystery section by author. Some might group series of books, like CSI, Monk, Diagnosis Murder, and others. I had to check Amazon and confirm on Simon and Schuster websites to find the authors.

I've pretty much have all of the novels sans Cold Burn (I just ordered it and it should be in some time this week). I've also per-ordered the new that's coming out next month "Brass in Pocket" by Jeff Mariotte.

Any new for NY since Four Walls?
First, I want you to know that I emailed Keith R. A. Decandido (Four Walls) and he doesn't have any plans for any more CSI books at this time.

Aw, that sucks, because he nailed every character to perfection. For me Kaminsky doesn't get who the characters are and what they're about. I was hoping Keith might do another soon. He may change his mind though.

Any new for NY since Four Walls?
First, I want you to know that I emailed Keith R. A. Decandido (Four Walls) and he doesn't have any plans for any more CSI books at this time.

Aw, that sucks, because he nailed every character to perfection. For me Kaminsky doesn't get who the characters are and what they're about. I was hoping Keith might do another soon. He may change his mind though.

I was just looking over my bookshelves and was checking out my NY novels and I was also wondering whether there is another one in the works. Too bad KRAD hasn't any plans of writing another one at the moment. I completely agree that KRAD had the characters completely nailed to a science.

As for Vegas, I've finally completed my set yesterday. I just picked up In Extremis and Nevada Rose. I've already pre-ordered the next two novels. Yay me! :lol:

The licences between CBS/Paramount and Pocket for both CSI:Miami and CSI:NY have been fulfilled (8 books for CSI:Miami and 4 for CSI:NY), though I believe that there are two more CSI:LV novels to come after Brass in Pocket and The Killing Jar - since the licence is for 4 novels at a time and Headhunter made the 12th Vegas one (not including the trade Mortal Wounds which collects the first three books).

Back