CSI books.

CSIgal, Demon House is from IDW Publishing and 112 pages, so it is probably a graphic novel (Overpriced comic book). The list price is $19.99, but Amazon.com has it for $13.59 and some of their associated dealers have used copies for less.

If you want to buy it in Holland you'd loose even more money, it's 25 euro's there if you order it. That's about $30 :(

I have read csi miami: Heat Wave. I loved it, it read just
like the show. I am so looking forward to Florida Getaway.

If you want to buy it in Holland you'd loose even more money, it's 25 euro's there if you order it. That's about $30 :(

Have you looked if there are Dutch translations there?
'Cause here in Spain,there're Spanish translations,soft cover and they cost 7 €.

CSI:Miami Heat Wave
and
CSI:Crime Scene Investigation: Grave Matters

I just found out that you can actually find quite a few CSI novels on Ebay pretty decent priced. So if anybody is having a hard time finding them you may want to check there. But if you see a user named sweetiepieash is the high bidder pls don't outbid me :lol: I was very seriously thinking about getting a few since there isn't any place around here that sells them :)

I liked all of them, I don't know a best one. I'm reading Binding Ties right now, I'm only at the third chapter, but I don't really like it at this moment.

I have 4 CSI:LV books:

Binding Ties, Double Dealer, Sin City and Body of Evidence.

My favorite was Binding Ties but I recommend them all. I don't buy CSI: Miami books or watch the show cuz I'm not a fan.

CSI: New York has its first book coming out on Aug. 31. I can't think of the title offhand, but the author is Stuart Kaminsky. I'm looking forward to it, myself.

Back