Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic job by James, he has definatly shed his Dawson persona.

And if they do what I think they are going to do with Reeds character I'm going to scream!! :mad: :(

And if they do what I think they are going to do with Reeds character I'm going to scream!!

Oh ditto! I swear. :mad:

I love Reid! I felt so bad! :(

Great episode. Really great. I love James - I didn't watch Dawson's Creek often, but I knew him from elsewhere... and to be honest? I didn't even recognize him. I knew I knew the face and the voice but when I realized it was him I was like "whoa - That ain't Dawson any more..." lol

Really. Great. I loved it. I love this show!

Turtlebaby said:
And if they do what I think they are going to do with Reids character I'm going to scream!!

Oh ditto! I swear. :mad:

I love Reid! I felt so bad! :(

Great episode. Really great. I love James - I didn't watch Dawson's Creek often, but I knew him from elsewhere... and to be honest? I didn't even recognize him. I knew I knew the face and the voice but when I realized it was him I was like "whoa - That ain't Dawson any more..." lol

Really. Great. I loved it. I love this show!

I got hooked on it over the summer, but I've come to adore Reed he's one of my favorite characters.

The episode was a real heart-stopper. :eek: :eek:

Let me join those who fear what they'll do to Reid.
This was already done on Without a Trace. Hated it there, too.

I hate it when they do things like that a good character. I mean hasn't Reid been through enough? I really hope that after he gets treatment for his injuries that he'll change his mind and through the junk out!

OMG the conclusion was just awesome. Man I hate what's gonna become of Reid though. Gotten hooked on drugs now. Man, I knew whewn he wanted a minute alone what he was gonna do. I sure hope they don't keep him messed up long. I really enjoyed the flashbacks though about his mother. Now, I think we can understand a little bit more about Reid & his mother. JJ did an outstanding job. Feeling guilty cause Reid was kidnapped. They all did great. Were those tears in Morgans eyes I saw?

I wanted to cry for Reid. I really hope they don't go down the hooked on drugs thing with him. I'm hoping there's another explanation for him pocketing the drugs.

Ditto with what everyone already said.
The acting in this episode was phenominal; even when JJ was supposed to be "in shock" after the team found her.

I cannot wait to see how the Reid storyline will play out through the rest of the season.

I've gotten really hooked onto this show, started towards the end of last season, and I absolutely love it and the characters, especially Reid and Gideon. I actually started getting teary throughout the episode, I was so torn up. And when he went into convulsions and basically died, I just sat there in shock, crying. I knew they wouldn't kill him off like that, but I was horrified. And from the first injection, I told my mom, "He's going to be addicted."

I was completely shocked when he named Hotchner, but sighed with relief when I realized it was a clue. I couldn't help but giggle as they rattled off his worst traits.

And as everybody else, very anxious to see how they'll play out the storyline. Maybe the season finale Reid'll be sent to rehab or something.

I got hooked on this show at the end of last season also. I can now finally understand why people were so sad when Aiden left on CSI:NY... I really liked Elle and since they didn't kill her off hopefully she will be back for an episode or two.

I still haven't watched the conclusion of this two-part episode (although I'm sure it was awesome :D).

I got a wild hair up my butt last night and opened this Criminal Minds message board. It's pretty basic, and has next-to-nothing on it, but if you guys want to join and start discussions, you can have separate threads for episodes/characters/ships/fanfiction, etc.

Faylinn said:
I still haven't watched the conclusion of this two-part episode (although I'm sure it was awesome :D).
Same here. When I tried taping it (and CSI:NY), I ended up with American Idol instead. Luckily, CTV is reairing both parts on Sunday :D
Glad to hear everyone thought it was awesome.

ThisIsMe you are really going to enjoy it.

As for sceencaps I'm googling fast and furious. But some of them haven't been updated or they are just simply forums.

But if I find I will definatly share! :)

Just caught the rerun- LOVED IT!

Sure, you kinda know they weren't going to kill off Reid (I'm sure someone would spill that secret somewhere!), but it was still intense!

Everyone from the cast, as well as James, did a fantastic job! I like the idea of having JJ in the field, giving her more to do, so I hope she can handle it.

I also second what pretty much everyone else has been saying- I can't wait to see what will become of Reid. You just know Morgan will kick his ass when he finds out he's using!!

And just a random note- I like Garcia's hair, with the dark underneath :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back