Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
i missed the one that had the same idea as Sin City :( i want to see it again...but i dont think i will. Anyways i cant wait for the new eppys =]

I haven't seen it, but my reason for wanting to see the newest ep, besides missing them is the guest star (who is listed in the spoiler box since I wasn't sure if that would be a spoiler.

If the mods deem its not then I will mention it.

Destiny said:
I haven't seen it, but my reason for wanting to see the newest ep, besides missing them is the guest star (who is listed in the spoiler box since I wasn't sure if that would be a spoiler.

If the mods deem its not then I will mention it.
Hmm. Just incase no one wants to know about it, I'll say it's a spoiler. Better safe than sorry. :)

I'm excited for a new episode, too. I feel CM deprived.

It'll be interesting to see how Joe's daughter is in this episode.

^ I know, I feel deprived as well. ;)

Btw, I can't remember who asked but "Profiler, Profiled" is one hell of an episode. Loved every minute of it.

Well if its any indication after last nights repeat they showed previews of the NEW ep for next week. :D *Crosses fingers and toes*.

I'm so excited for the new episode tonight. I've been so bored with none of my tv shows. :eek: Especially since I'm sick. Being sick with no new shows sucks. :lol:

Is this the last episode of CM until the writers strike is over? :(

Hurray! New episode :D I'm looking forward to it.

I've noticed that we're getting close to the end of this thread... any thoughts on a title for the next one?

This is what the "Futon Critic" said.. due to the strike, only 13 of the 25 episodes ordered this season have been completed; one of the show's episodes this season was held over from its second season. - So unless this is a misprint we now know how many are left, and here is tonights ep name and the next new one.
The Behavioral Analysis Unit profiles a serial killer who abducts two teenagers and murders one, and who will kill the other teen if they don't stop him in time. - Gina Mantegna, Daughter of Series Star Joe Mantegna, Guest Stars as Lindsey, One of the Missing Teens
When the contents of a self-storage unit reveal the grisly early makings of a serial killer, Hotchner and his team must profile the contents in order to catch him.

Ohh thanks for the info, D. :D

I've noticed that we're getting close to the end of this thread... any thoughts on a title for the next one?
Yeah, I was thinking about that too. It'd be cool if the next thread had a title. I just don't have any good suggestions. :p

You're welcome. :)

My god that episode tonight was creepy, especially the message and then that dead boys eyes. But the ending as much as I understand the fathers reactional response I can't help feel that justice was not served, he made a promise and in the end he just let his wife down and in a way took his daughter down to his level.

Poor Spence, the shock and the fact that his reaction might also stem from previous experiences he has been through, and I swear if Garcia could have managed to reach through the computer that little creep (kidnapper) would have been in a lot of pain. I like that this episode was intense, creepy and dark, but yet not dark enough to turn someone off. Kudos to Gina Mantegna (Lindsey).

Hmm new names for the thread... Okay I will give it a shot heres four to think about some are just combo's.

Criminal Minds #2: They Never Learn
Criminal Minds #2: Unsubs Watchout
Criminal Minds #2: Beware the BAU
Criminal Minds #2: Unsubs Never Learn To Beware The BAU

What can I say they were off the top of my head. :lol:

Criminal Minds #2: Garcia knows all about you
Criminal Minds #2: BAU Browsing
Criminal Minds #2: Hotch's Haven
Criminal Minds #2: Moore postings
Criminal Minds #2: Read about Reid
Criminal Minds #2: Reid all about it
Criminal Minds #2: Take a BAU

Last night's episode was good. I burst out laughing when they started to play Rihanna, though. :p I'm not sure if I liked Joe's daughter's acting. I just found her really emotionless when he was holding that knife to her throat and when she was delivering her lines. Maybe she was supposed to be but I just found it a little weird. Other than that, I liked it.

Criminal Minds: Beware the BAU
Ooh, that one's pretty good.

I thought of a funny one but it only has to do with Reid. I laughed so hard when he got called a pipecleaner with legs a few episodes ago. :lol: But we should have one for the whole show obviously. I like Destiny's suggestion. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back