Criminal Minds

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Guest, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charity

Charity Police Officer

When I saw the opener I thought he might be in this epi, no such luck. I really enjoyed this episode. I thought frankie did a wonderful job, and it was good to see him in a different typr of role.

2. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

I agree, I was pretty impressed by Frankie Muniz's performance in this episode. I felt so sad for his character, the ending just broke my heart, him listening to the voice mail message over and over. He's always been Malcolm to me, LOL. Glad to see that he's not being pigeon-holed into similar roles. Although, couldn't they have found a more petite actress to play his girlfriend? :lol:

Reid was so adorable, rambling about government traffic reports and Morgan threatening to smack him in front of all those people was too cute. :D I also loved this part:
    Reid: Don't listen to him, Garcia, he's all talk. *Morgan smacks him on the head* Ow! JJ! He just hit me!

JJ: Boys, behave, or I will ground you both.

This week focused really heavily on the UnSub that we hardly got to see most of the team members at all, such as Hotch. I think he only got in a line or two throughout the whole hour. Not cool! I love me some Hotch! But it's refreshing to see them change up the formula once in a while, keeps things exciting. ;)

I loved the opening scene, the whole Sin City-esque vibe of it was really cool.

3. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

This episode was...weird, but in a good way. I liked to see them change up the forumla. Although I pretty much knew right away that the girlfriend was dead, so not great on the suspense part, Frankie's performance was wonderful. Like a lot of you, I really felt for him.

Yeah, I loved that part too.

Really? I didn't notice that. Then again, the regulars had substantially less screen time, so it would have been harder to pick up on, but I'm thinking back and I don't really see it. Which part are you referring too?

Oh, btw. I absolutely adored the scene with Garcia and Morgan at the beginning. Morgan is such a good guy. And YAY for continuity! They're not just pretending the shooting didn't happen, they're mentioning it again. ;)

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I was talking about when she was sitting with Reid and looked annoyed by him and got up to get them some coffee.

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*pops in* According to the Futon Critic, the episode of CM scheduled for this Wednesday has been pulled in favor of a repeat ("About Face"). No word on when the other episode will air. :)

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

As I mentioned in the CSI: NY forum, at this time three different online TV listing websites, including TV Guide, still list a new episode. For Criminal Minds, it gives the title "3rd Life." But the networks still mistakenly believe that they have the right to change schedules at the last minute without notice.

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hence me saying that this is all 'according to the Futon Critic'. :p FC may very well be wrong, although I can't fathom why they would be. More concrete information would be nice, but the announcement was only made a little more than twelve hours ago.

8. saraneth

saraneth Witness

GAAAAAAAAAAH! I hate this strike! I want more new episodes of Criminal Minds.

But being the optimist that I am, at least this will give me time to catch up and watch the DVD seasons my mom bought me for christmas! :D

9. LibertyBell

OMG, I'm so jealous. I need to get my hands on the DVDs, like, now.

Anyhoo, I was disappointed to find out it was a rerun, but on the other hand, About Face is my favourite episode so far this season, so I could live with it. Do we have any word on when they're going to air the new ep??

10. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I see we had a repeat Wed instead of the new ep they listed. Wish the strike would end soon but...........at least I got to see this one again. Missed it the 1st time around.

11. saraneth

saraneth Witness

I missed it the first time around too so it was all gravy baby. Haha

I still would like a new episode... or two.

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

From the Futon Critic (And yet subject to change due to stubborn people)
    The Behavioral Analysis Unit profiles a serial killer who abducts two teenagers and murders one, and who will kill the other teen if they don't stop him in time. Guest Star: Gina Mantegna, Daughter of Series Star Joe Mantegna Plays one of the missing girls.
    I hope this is a cool ep, and that we actually get to see it.

13. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Well.................about time since they had listed this to show the Wed before Christmas. Just like NCIS & NY. Hope something new is coming up for them as well. Sorry OT. Writers Strike needs to end. GRRRRRR

14. shane2

shane2 Prime Suspect

I hope we get to see it also. I have really missed the show and would love to see what happens next.

15. LibertyBell

A lot of shows appear to be coming back that week, so I think it's safe to say we will get it.

In the meantime though, tomorrow night is a rerun of the Morgancentric Profiler, Profiled. Which I have yet to see. Anyone seen it? Is it good?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.