Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome, but it's a kid's movie, directed by Christopher Reeve? Whoopee Goldberg and Robert Wagner are in it also. I found it totally by random via Stumbleupon.com, and I was kinda surprised to see our Mandy on there :D

If any of you visit youtube.com regularly, search for "Matthew Gray Gubler" - someone has uploaded one of Gube's short films - "Claude". It's just...totally Gube.

Excellent analysis, Lyn. :D I stand corrected. ;) Maybe I just ogle him and don't think about his personality. :lol:

The flirting with Garcia is priceless. :lol: I hope we get a lot more of that this season. :D

But Lyn, are you suggesting that I should start reading CM slash fanfiction? :devil: I guess I can start with the Reid/Morgan slash, 'cause I'm sure there's plenty of it. :lol:

If there is no Reid/Morgan slash, there DAMN WELL SHOULD BE. They fizzle. And sizzle. But maybe not shizzle.

Goddamn Gube. He influences my brain.

He HAS updated though. This week, Mr Gubler is mainly eating popcorn with cinnamon. For dinner.

I love him SO bad.

I tried popcorn with cinnamon (I eat cinnamon toast, which has cinnamon over buttered toast, so if the popcorn has butter...) but I didn't like it. :( It's good to hear that Gube seems to be doing better though. :D

If there's no Reid/Morgan slash, I might have to attempt to write some in the future. :lol:

I'm pondering on it myself, after reading the wealth of crap I can write about Morgan. I could probably write three pages more regarding Morgan and Reid!

Damn characters!

:lol: Write some slash for us, Lyn! :lol: You could definitely do it. But will there be smut? I'm all about the slash smut. :devil:

Don't be mean to the characters, love and cherish them. :p

I've never written fanfic in my life. Is that a challenge? I'd have to have a think about it...

And how on earth could I hurt Morgan?! He's like, built like the side of a barge. You know, all those ripply muscles, and bulging... *drifts off*

Er...

*snaps back*
Anyway, er.. he'd snap me in half. Or worse, I'd be mean to him, and he'd LIKE it. While Reid gave it the puppy-dog eyes. And then I'd be a big pile o'goo.

Yes, it's a challenge. I want CM slash and I want it now! :lol: (Of course, I could read some if I visited ff.net, but I'm lazy and I want to influence the fic. :p)

But yesh, Derek could whoop you six ways from Thursday, or he'd just smile at you and you'd forget where you were and what you were doing and just volunteer to be his love slave. And Reid would be clueless and cute and awkward and you'd giggle like a fangirl and bat your eyelashes. :lol:

Anyway, write a fic and I'll try to be nice and not criticize you. :devil: You've got a good bit of leeway since we don't know all that much about them and it's up for interpretation. So hop to it! :lol:

I think you should write a fic Lyn we need some CM fan fics!! (Well the UK does-god damn USA being so far ahead and only having to wait another month for CM!!! :mad:) Ah well just another reason to bug my mother into moving lol :lol: but at the mo my arguments are falling on deaf ears :( no matter how much i plead, beg, whine, throw tantrams, throw things she never gives in! :( I need CM!!!! It sucks that i just started realising that, actually, Thomas Gibson/Hotch is so adorable, and how adorkable the Gube/Reid is, and LivingTv take it away from me!!!! (and, of course, take the hot as hell Shemar Moore/Morgen away from me!) :eek: :( Mean!!! And, to top it all, my internet still decides to play up, so i may have to buy a whole new computor (which I cant afford!) so no pics of CM and all the team!!! :(
The only good thing is that i can come here and gush to my hearts content because I know that SOMEONE will pick up my gushing!!! :lol:

Poor baby! :( Why can't parents understand that it's more than just tv, it's an important part of our lives! :lol:

It sucks that it took you so long to realize your love for the characters, only to be forcibly removed from them so soon.

But here are a few pictures to make it better (hopefully)

CMpic26.jpg

CMpic24.jpg

CMpic2.jpg

Kind of looks like Hotch is pretending to be Horatio in that last one. :lol:

Hotch: Tell me Morgan, should I just do one hand on the hip, or should I do both? *looks in mirror*
Morgan: Dude, one hand. Don't want to look like you're trying too hard.

:lol:

:lol: Faylinn, that's hilarious. And he does sort of look like he's trying to be Horatio there. :p

Personally, I love this show. I know I've never posted in this thread before, but I've been lurking here for quite some time. It's an amazing show, and it's so different from the other crime dramas out there. The cast is really dynamic, and it caught on so fast. It's unfortunate I became a fan near the end of the season, and now I have to wait a few months. *sigh* Life goes on.

As for a favorite character? I'm not sure I have one at the moment. - I've only just become a fan. :D So I'll have to watch some repeats on TV and see which ones I like best. :devil:

Does that mean Derek's trying to be Delko?!

Speed, we demand you post here more often. We're a happy little CM family on here. Also, CM comes out on DVD on October 31st, so fret ye not.

I think it's a rule on here though, that you have to swoon over at least ONE of the boys. Or two of the boys, getting it on together. Ahem. *looks at Faylinn*

Well I shall try my best to get in here often. :)

October 31st? Great I've got it written on my calendar, so I'll pick up the DVDs.- As soon as I earn some funds.

:lol: Well I might need some time to figure out who I'll be swooning over. Knowing me, that won't take very long. :rolleyes: :p (Yes it's quite a contradiction but like I've said, I need to see more episodes first. :devil: )

Yay! I love to see new people in here! :lol:

Why choose one character to swoon over? Just love them all (except maybe Gideon ;)) and if you're ambitious, slash them with each other. :lol: *looks at Lyn*

I'm going to be getting those DVDs, yes yes yes! :lol: I wonder if they'll have extra features?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back