Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the 'Robert Greenaway' they have listed is Elle's dad. I know he's young, but if he's a 'ghost', he wouldn't have aged. Could be wrong, but that's what I'm thinking...that is if the info I heard before hasn't been changed...

I can't wait for the new season to start. Even though I am quite happy with the reruns right now as they're helping me catch up on the episodes I've missed :D

ThisIsMe, I thought of the same thing about the guest star you mentioned, and you're probably right. ;) That is, if the spoilers we've heard before are correct of course. ;)

I don't mind re-runs, even though I haven't really watched them. During the season, I'm a slave to the tv, so it's nice to not base my night around the tv schedule. Don't get me wrong, I love watching my shows, but during the summer I try to lay off so that I'm ready to go when the new season starts. :lol:

I wonder if they're going to have a new theme thingy at the beginning of the show? I wasn't a huge fan of the one they had for season 1, so I'm hoping that they do. :lol:

Garcia was being bumped to a main character this series, wasn't she? I think it's a given that she'll be back, although I do believe she's going to have to redeem herself after the game incident.

I've been checking the episode lists myself, and I'm kind of grateful because they seem to indicate that Gube has been well enough to film.

I'd really like September 20th to get here already, as this is killing me >:E

I rented RV last night and just about fell out when I saw
Matthew Gray Gubler in it. He just had a very small part but he was hilarious in it. Had to really look to make sure it was him. Looked so different.

Ah, so he definitely was in it then. I was wondering because I thought he'd said he was playing a certain part, and IMDB listed another actor for that role. Excellent, now I have a reason to rent that movie (because otherwise I probably wouldn't waste the money :lol:). ;)

I'm also glad to hear that Gube seems to be doing well. It's really unfortunate that he's been sick, but hopefully the procedure he had will help things. :)

Re: Garcia--I thought they said she was becoming a main character, but I don't remember anywhere that I can confirm actually seeing it and not just hoping. :lol: I really really want her to be around this season, and I'd love it to pieces if she was a main character. ;) But I agree with you that she's going to have to make it right with the game thing, Lyn. Hopefully it will turn out that the guy manipulated and targeted her on purpose (how else would he know he could use her computer to gain access? Because I'm pretty convinced that it was the guy she was gaming with). That doesn't make it better that she was using the internet on her computer, though. :( I feel bad for her, but everybody makes mistakes...

While watching a rerun tonight, I saw that Matthew and Kirsten did a promo commercial for CTV. Other stars from other shows, like George Eads, Adam Rodriguez, and such have done them before too. It was cute. I'll try to track it down online or at least get some pics :D

Faylinn said:
:lol: Yeah, the 'bat belt.' :lol: I was bored enough to watch it and write down what they said. ;)

batbelt.jpg

TG: Shemar is wearing his bat belt. I don't know if you noticed, but it's the bat belt. It's full of gadgets.
*camera zooms toward Shemar and TG sticks his head in front of the camera*
TG: Check it out. Hey Shemar, come here for a second.
*Shemar heads over, and the camera zooms in*
TG: *sticks his head in front of the camera again* It's the bat belt.
SM: What?
TG: Just showing 'em your bat belt...You look like Batman, with the bat belt.
SM: I'm Gadget Man!
TG: *laughs* Exactly.
SM: *sings* Here I come...to download your face!
TG: *pulls aside his jacket to show his belt* No gadgets, no gadgets. *taps head* It's all in here.

:lol: (Too bad I couldn't get better screencaps. ;))

Anyway, I thought it was really funny. That was actually the only funny part about it. :p Everything else looked interesting, but it wasn't humorous. (Too bad the audio wasn't better, so I could have heard what Teh Gube was saying. ;))

So, you have a new-found love for Hotch, Monkey? Well, in honor of your lurve:

CM-Hotchner.jpg

CM-GibsonasHotch.jpg

(I really need some new pictures. ;))

(oh no Faylinn no way is my mind innocent... well.. anymore. :lol: ;) )
Heh heh, I didn't think so. :p :lol:

Edit: By the way, this coming Wednesday, the CM episode that will be on CBS is "Unfinished Business"--"Gideon, Hotchner and their team reopen the unsolved case of a serial killer who has attacked someone for the first time in 20 years." Good episode. :) (Then again, was there ever a bad episode? ;))

I know, I know, sooooooooo late posting this but my internet hasn't been working for aggggggges so have not been able to get on so I sincerly apoligise for this INCREDIBLE late post, but I HAD to post something about this!!!!

Well now i have finished apoligiseing I can start gushing!

I LOVE TG AND SM!!!! They are probably THE cutest guys on Criminal Minds and I cant belive I have only just realised how cute they are!(well, about TG anyway, SM I noticed STRAIGHT away!)

Sorry just a lil gushh and I am also going to apoligise for a lond winded post but I need to let out all my cooped up CM excitment!

I cant believe the ending for CM! It is going to bug me until the UK gets the new season!! That is all I can think about as we have only just ended the 1st season! Im driving my mum crazy with trying to figure this stuff out, I get the internet taken away from me by some bug, then I get on here and find out I could have had answers because u guys are amazing and have come up with such great answers!!! But at least I now have internet to get some of my obessesion of my chest lol!

I apoligise for this post being so random lol but I had to get it off my chest!

~xJemmax~

Oh, don't apologize, we're all about the gushing in here. :lol:

I have a crush on Matthew Gray Gubler and Shemar Moore, and over the course of the first season of CM I developed one on Thomas Gibson as well. :p I don't think there's ever a chance that I'll develop a crush on Mandy Patinkin, so I can at least say that I'm not in love with all of the men on the show. :lol:

It sucks that the rest of the world gets the shows so long after we do in the US. We have less than a month to wait for the new season. ;)

ThisIsMe, I'd love to see that commercial if you found it. ;) Kirsten and teh Gube are probably my favorites from CM. :p

I've been slowly getting into this show thanks to summer re-runs and I have to admit I'm really digging the cast. They seem to really fit well together. I like that Matthew Gray Gubler guy too- I always like the geeks! :lol: I do find Shemar to be impossible good looking, but I feel like I've yet to see his character really come into his own... maybe I'll have to keep watching though. I haven't seen that many episodes yet.

And just to confirm, UNSUB means Unknown Subject, right? :confused:

Yep, unsub is 'unknown subject.' ;)

I'm glad to see some people are getting into CM over the summer. I love the show and it's great to see new fans. (And my co-mod no less! :lol:)

I think that Morgan (Shemar) as a character hasn't really come into his own. Season one seemed to concentrate on Dr. Reid and Gideon, and the other characters were left a little bit two-dimensional. Elle is as underdeveloped as Morgan is, and Hotch is only slightly more fleshed-out (due to a few scenes of his family life). Hopefully season 2 will give more time and development to the rest of the cast as well. :)

Gubler is teh awesomeness! :lol: He's so adorkable, how could you not love him? :p

By the way, Baba, have you seen much of Garcia? I adore her character. :p

Is Garcia that crazy blonde woman they always call for info? She's pretty fun. It's sort of stereotypical to make the background techs a little wacky, but then again, I'm thinking if yu have a job like that but don't get out into the field, you probably would have to make your own entertainment. :lol: I know I do!

:lol: Yep, that's Garcia. The role is a bit stereotypical, I'll admit, but she's so fun I'll forgive them for it. :lol: I adore her interaction with Morgan. :p

I disagree Fay - I think Morgan is more fleshed out than say, Elle. I agree we need to see more of them, but we get a lot of Morgan through his responses.

We know Morgan is passionate - he's the heart of the team, and the one we see get mad or snap most often. We know he's untrusting and suspicious of people - it took him a while to accept working with Gideon again, for example. His relationships with women are more of the same - he says it's impossible to have a relationship because of his job, but we know Hotch holds both down! Morgan flirts and dates a lot of women, but he's not willing to let one in or get too close to a particular person. (Either because of his job or because he's in love with Reid, your call... :devil:) He covers this with a constant barrage of smart-ass remarks and put-downs, but softy!Morgan is underneath, and we know it.

But when Morgan DOES let someone in, he's really protective of them. Reid is the perfect example here - Morgan ribs him senseless, but he's not as willing to let anyone else do the same. If Reid's in trouble, Morgan is the one who gets extra angsty and wants to go get him out. He's also the one who most often gives "life" advice to Reid - if Gideon's like the father figure, then Morgan's like an older brother, giving advice about women and social situations. Morgan wants Reid to be a "normal" guy, and gently guides him towards this in the same way any good brother would - by ribbing him mercilessly and embarrassing him.

His relationship with Garcia (who IS the crazy blonde woman, Baba!) is a definate highlight of the show. They're perfect equals - flirting and teasing, but there's never any suggestion they're anything more than really good friends. I betcha Morgan would vet any boyfriend of Garcia's with some serious zest!

Otherwise... Morgan comes across as the blokey-bloke of the piece. We know he has a doggy and his previous work experience includes some bomb work. I agree we don't know nearly enough about his background, but I'm betting there's some high school football and at least one laydee who broke his heart. Altogether now... say awwww....

*gets roundly beaten by Morgan, desperately trying to save his reputation*

I love Morgan & Gideon. Of course I've been a big fan of Mandy Patinkin since Chicago Hope days. Can't wait for new season to begin. YAYYYY!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back