Criminal Minds #2: How May We Save Your Ass Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be that the Starter Wife thing was already filmed. But, it is possible for an actor to do two shows at once. Victoria Rowell was still doing Y&R for most or part of the time she was on Diagnosis Murder. And I'd guess that a daytime drama would have a more grueling schedule than a weekly show. So, it's still possible that it might not be Rossi who gets injured (what purpose would that really serve anyway).

Plus, it said that it will injure a second person and Rossi was all alone. The only people that might have been with someone were we know JJ was with Will, Prentiss was parked near where she was talking to that short, stocky cop and Hotch was possible with the Hallie lookalike. Most likely it's gonna be one of them that is injured. JJ's pregnant (and the actress is in real life and tv guide did say she'd be noticably pregnant on the show), so I doubt it'll be her. That only leaves Prentiss & that cop and Hotch/Hallie's lookalike. I'm guessing it would be the latter. Injuring Prentiss really wouldn't serve much a purpose. It'd be much more dramatic if it was the leader of the group.

For dramatic purposes, it'd make much more sense for it to be Hotch. Then there could be a big todo about who would fill in for him while he's recovering. Will it be Morgan? Prentiss? or Rossi? Morgan had been on the list to get Hallie lookalike's job, so it's possible that he could fill in for Hotch. That woman boss of Hotch's wanted to put Prentiss in charge of the unit, so it could be her. Rossi is older, more experienced, etc... so he could get the temp job.

GNRFan, I like your reasoning, but for the wrong reasons. I'm kinda hoping it's Hotch, but mainly because I'd like to see him out of the picture for a while, to see the unit's chemistry without him. Given the already depressing nature of their jobs, Hotch only adds to it because he's always so miserable! One of the things I liked about Criminal Minds' predecessor Profiler was that their leader, Bailey Malone, was a gung-ho FBI agent whose personal mission was to get the killers off the streets, yet he had a sense of humor at the appropriate times. Aw, shucks, I guess what really touched me was that, toward the end of Allie Walker's tenure as Samantha Waters, the profiler referenced in the title, you could tell Bailey was in love with her. Well, there goes any credibility I've earned as a critical thinker.

Hello again! I just popped in to share some MAJOR SPOILER PICTURES about the season 4 premiere that leaked out now. They lighten up at least one question, so if you don't wanna know too much - don't check it out!

click the link and scroll down a bit for the pictures --> click*

*ETA: lol, I forgot the link! Should work now, sorry :p

Last edited:
Is that the lady that Hotch was with? I can't tell lol. I'm just glad that Hotch is okay :)

Well, I'm 99% sure that it's that Haley lookalike that Hotch was with. Because - and nope, I'm NOT obsessed :lol: - it's a blonde woman, wearing a skirt, and JJ was wearing trousers and there's definitely no baby belly, it's also not Garcia cause we could identify her easily. Blonde = it's not Emily either, further more Hotch is there, too. My guess is that this Haley double is the person who got seriously injured, and maybe it's Hotch who got impaired somehow, possibly temporary hearing loss, I don't know. But we'll see, spoilers have the tendency to distract way too much from what really happens ;)

I'm just glad that Reid is okay. Hotch having temporary hearing loss is a good assumption. 'Cause he doesn't look like any limbs are impaired and he looks like he can see just fine. And I do believe that he was with the Hailey lookalike, so hearing loss is the most plausible thing. Maybe he's not able to do his job correctly while he's got the hearing prob and someone else has to take over. Maybe his hearing is okay at first, but starts to go out gradually.

I'm glad that they didn't pull the annoying theory that it'd be JJ's car and she'd lose the baby AND Will. That's, like, depression 101. I would've freaked out if TPTB had done that. I'm not glad that it's Hotch, but compared to JJ or Prentiss? I'm okay with it.

Must watch promo... must find promo... Hotch collapsing? (Dude, us over at IMDb called that)

Oh my, after this article, the pictures and all the possibilities I want it to be September the 24th already! And for all the other Spoiler Addicts - did you guys see the Season 4 Promo? It's pretty new and I can tell you - breath taking ;)

Check out the first promo on the Criminal Minds Fanatic Blog

Last edited:
Whoa, what? It looks like he got blown up in the ambulance. I can't wait for the premiere now! :O JJ will probably stay at the BAU instead of going with Will now that Hotch and maybe Morgan have been blown up. I wonder if that'll cause conflict with her and Will? And aww Garcia freaking out over Morgan. It needs to be september!

I didn't see Reid anywhere in that promo. Or maybe I just missed him. It was flashing by so quickly. But then again, I don't think I saw Rossi either. :lol:

The person writing the article said a character delivers an emotional goodbye at the end of the ep. I'm thinking it'll be Hotch and he leaves cause he wants to be with his son more. Unless JJ leaves on maternity leave.

Alright, this is nerve-racking now, there are still 19 days (for the American fellows) to wait, and they posted a SECOND promo! It's giving away a bit more, but at the same time not, I can't wait, I second this Katie! :D *bites nails*

Criminal Minds Fanatic - scroll down a bit till "CM Promo Number Two"!

Okay this is weird. That video is from you tube, but since it's on that other site, I can view it fine. But, when I try to view videos on you tube itself it comes up with some error saying I don't have the proper player (which is a lie cause I just recently downloaded it). Which is weird because you tube worked fine on my computer last week or the week before. It just recently started to where it wouldn't work, so they must have done something to the you tube site to where it doesn't work for me anymore. I dunno, it's weird. Anyway, my response to the 2nd promo:

Well, they showed Reid and he didn't appear to be hurt, so that makes me feel better. I do believe it's Haley look alike who Hotch is holding. Who was walking behind the vehicle that exploded? It looked like two people. Did the vehicle explode before Hotch and Hailey lookalike got in? Hotch is definitely injured cause Morgan said "that's my boss down there."

Was it just me or was there an AC/DC song playing in that promo? I don't know which one, but it sure sounded like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back