Criminal Minds #2: How May We Save Your Ass Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The episode was ok, but I think it was too predictable especially Kate dying;).
I don't know, I thought it could have been far better than it, actually, was.

As for the goodbye I was waiting for it, but nothing happened. I was a little bit disappointed.

I also found a little bit predictable the fact that nobody wanted to rescue Hotch & Kate, because of the orders & then, suddenly a paramedic arrives...obviously he was a terrorist.

Loved Garcia & Morgan :D

This episode kicked butt, exceptional and so unpredictable:wtf: talk about a nail biter, so many twists & turns, amazing exciting, the bombs the girl dying, I don't know all their names sorry, but at the end when the Morgan drove the ambulance away, and it exploded, I was going NO-NO:scream: and then he was Ok relief:beer:all amazing:thumbsup: good premiere, how can they top this?

Last edited:
I wasn't worried about Morgan. He's considered the resident hottie of the show. I knew they wouldn't kill him off. Too many people would be upset if they got rid of him. :lol:

I did get worried about Reid when he, Emily, Hotch and Rossi (what is Rossi's first name?) were walking with their guns drawn down that corridor or whatever. I mean, I knew there were three others there with guns, but Reid was in front on one side, so I got a little worried about him. :lol: So glad he didn't get hurt.

i wasn't worried per se about Morgan..but it was suspenseful. when the ambulance blew up? gawd i was scared! i want to shoot which ever wise-as* came up with that idea. lol.
but i love one of the ending lines, which were (if i remember correctly;))

Hotch: Don't you have something better to do?
Morgan: Than annoy you for 3 hours? hell no.

I wasn't worried about Morgan. He's considered the resident hottie of the show. I knew they wouldn't kill him off. Too many people would be upset if they got rid of him. :lol:

I did get worried about Reid when he, Emily, Hotch and Rossi (what is Rossi's first name?) were walking with their guns drawn down that corridor or whatever. I mean, I knew there were three others there with guns, but Reid was in front on one side, so I got a little worried about him. :lol: So glad he didn't get hurt.
That and why make a big thing out of Morgan possibly getting a promotion and then kill him off that would have jumps three sharks in my book. Also to answer your question its David Rossi. :)

I'm about to go to bed so I'll make this short:

I agree with what's been said about it being predictable. I knew Kate would die, and that the paramedic was bad. My mom also said, "Morgan obviously jumped out of the ambulance" when it was about to blow up. It's just so obvious they aren't going to kill off a main character.

I thought it was an okay episode, though. There's definitely been worse.

Also, I wonder if JJ will stay with the team now or go with what's his name? I forget. Jones or something? Haha I dunno. You could tell they were covering up AJ's stomach when she was wearing that big black jacket. I want to see her have the baby in the show. :O

They hardly ever use Rossi's first name, so I forgot it. :lol:

Also, I wonder if JJ will stay with the team now or go with what's his name? I forget. Jones or something? Haha I dunno.

JJ's fiance's first name is Will. Not sure about his last name. :lol: I think JJ will stay until it gets close to time for her to go on maternity leave.

I'm about to go to bed so I'll make this short:

I agree with what's been said about it being predictable. I knew Kate would die, and that the paramedic was bad. My mom also said, "Morgan obviously jumped out of the ambulance" when it was about to blow up. It's just so obvious they aren't going to kill off a main character.

I thought it was an okay episode, though. There's definitely been worse.

Also, I wonder if JJ will stay with the team now or go with what's his name? I forget. Jones or something? Haha I dunno. You could tell they were covering up AJ's stomach when she was wearing that big black jacket. I want to see her have the baby in the show. :O

Short, but on the point. :)

Same feelings here, and though things were pretty predictable (but this could also be a side effect of all the spoilers I read :p) I enjoyed the episode very much, and - it's true - I didn't like it that they killed of Joyner. *hides from flying objects* Well, seriously! She breathed new life into the show and provided some "stuff to work with" for Hotch, I'm a bit sad that she had to blow up, could've been very interesting to see how things would've evolved.
But Garcia, oh Garcia, I just love you! Awesome acting, emotion pure!
I guess I'll try to avoid to be spoiled too much for the following episodes, I need some surprises for the rest of the season, I'm sure there are some pretty good story-lines waiting for us. :)

Oh yeah! Will. I think he was first seen in the episode Jones or something. Thanks. :)

But Garcia, oh Garcia, I just love you! Awesome acting, emotion pure!
I agree. :) Finally we get a sign that these guys are human. :lol: Too many crime shows don't have enough emotion. I'm not asking for everyone to burst out crying but SOME would be nice, hehe. Her and Morgan are so cute. I wonder what ever happened to that nerdy guy, though?

I wonder what ever happened to that nerdy guy, though?

Kevin (played by Nicky Brendon aka Xander Harris on BTVS, whom I :adore: ) and Garcia were still together in the ep before the finale (I think it was the one right before), so I assume they are still dating. Garcia and Morgan just flirt in a friendly, playful way with each other. In the finale, Garcia was trying to set up Morgan with Lisa (the woman cop who was working in the camera room with her).

Yeah Garcia and Morgan are so cute and that scene was sweet between them. Yeah it is just a flirting relationship but cute.

The season premiere was good but it was predictable, I agree. I figured the kid was the bomber and then the ambulance guy was up to something too. But it was still a good episode.

I didn't get suspcious of the ambulence guy until they were in the ambulence and Kate woke for a moment and he was talking to her and then she said "Aaron" and he asked Hotch "Are you Aaron?" I dunno, it was something in the way he looked up at that point that made me think "uh oh, I don't think he's on the up and up". :lol: I didn't expect the kid to have been the bomber. That was a little surprising to me. :lol:

OMG that looks awesome. I thought it looked awesome this morning. Now it just looks a thousand times more awesome. And Prentiss taking the heat for Reid? This is going to rock.

Tonight's episode was pretty good.

Yeah, they all try to protect Reid cause he's so young and innocent and like their little brother. :lol: It was either Emily or Elle (can't remember how long ago it was) that was on the train when that psycho (who thought there was a government chip in him) was holding everyone hostage... and she tried to protect Reid as well.

This week's ep (my thoughts as written down as I was watching the show):

I was :lol: at Morgan flipping Spencer's hair and saying "Nice hair, by the way." :lol: These two have almost a brotherly friendship similar to that of Nick and Warrick. I remember how peeved Morgan was at JJ for leaving Spencer's side and he got abducted by that dude with the multiple personalities. He's very protective of Reid just as Warrick was of Nick in "Grave Danger" (especially the second half where he wouldn't leave Nick's side) and to a lesser degree in "Stalker".

Uh oh, the killer's not buried. What is this guy a bad version of "the crow"? Didn't they call them something else? Snakes maybe? I can't remember. :lol: Wasn't there another show a long time ago where a guy was supposed to be executed, but he had someone on the inside (the doc I think) stage it and give him something to make him appear dead then he went out and tried to kill again or something. Anyone know what that show was? Walker: Texas Ranger maybe? I can't remember. Too long ago. :lol: But, this ep of CM made me think of that. :lol:

Garcia's clown story - Okay now THAT is scary! :eek: A horny clown. Yikes! I would have so kneed the creep even at ten years old! :lol: That'd be one dead clown by the time my family got ahold of him. :lol:

A cop said: Cause she shot him in the junk, right? :lol: It made me laugh. I rarely hear someone on tv use "junk" as an alt word for a body part. :lol:

Prentiss and Rossi's exchange about Barry Manilow was so funny.

Prentiss: You ever get groupies at your book signings?
Rossi: Sometimes. If Barry Manilow isn't in town. :guffaw:

then this:

They were saying something about someone stripping or something? And Rossi asked Prentiss if she'd ever do something like that for a guy and she said, "For Barry Manilow maybe." :lol:

Oh, the killer's a woman? Didn't see that one coming.

Prentiss poking Spencer's face and saying, "He's so life-like." :lol:

Sharra? Pretty name. Makes me think of "Shurrie" from SG1 (Daniel Jackson's wife).

The unsub put the body in the baby's nursery? Gross!

She put the marks on herself? Somehow I kind of saw that coming cause she was called "Dove" and that's what the last constellation was supposed to be called.

Hotch needs to stick to desk duty for a while until his hearing is better.

When Chloe said, "I'm coming to you, baby." I had to wonder if she was talking to the guy (after hearing that he said the same things in letters to many women) or if she was talking to her baby who died.

Overall, good ep. Loved the light-hearted parts.

"It's so life-like" :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: That was so cute. Also liked the 'nice hair' part at the beginning.

Overall, a good episode, though a bit predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back