Criminal Minds #2: How May We Save Your Ass Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Quick, add a topic! Or, go back to an old one! (If we don't have anything to talk about, what will we do with our lives? :lol:)

~I don't know too much about Bones, so I guess we're even.

~CM benefits from the fact that it's not confined to one city. It's hard to believe that one city would have a whole bunch of serial killers, so having an agency that can go all over the nation gives it room for a variety of stories.

~In Honor Among Thieves, the Ambassador's contact with Russia knew who Emily was. That makes me think that she had to go to ambassadorial things to make a good impression. Almost like she was maybe used to keep up appearances after the Bad Thing, or just to give the impression of the Ambassador being a loving and caring mother.

~Yeah, it would suck. The writer in me is loving it, though. *g*

~I love the cast as it is now. I just think it's funny that this is the first year that there hasn't been a different cast.

~My problem with Gideon was that he seemed a bit solo. I thought that Rossi, being from the pre-Team era, would try to play the one-man crew. But he adjusted pretty quickly. He wasn't really possessive of the team until Damaged (or Limelight, arguably), but he still bothered to work with them. Gideon seemed to be in his own little world a lot of the time. He profiled with the team, but he would randomly just go off into the corner and think out loud. Unless I'm remembering incorrectly.

~I suppose it's possible that the team is working this new case, and Emily is the first one to notice that Hotch isn't there. Maybe, since she's the one to notice, she goes to check on him while the rest of the team is working? That would make sense.

~Um... Um... Um... Bah. I don't know. We have Prentiss and her Mother Issues, and Gideon vs. Rossi. We coudl talk about Hotch... Or Morgan... Or Garcia. We haven't covered Morgan or Garcia yet, except to mention their Bad Things.

~I know everything about Bones. I can even go by episode title. Which is just pathetic.

~Ooh. That's a good point. I think it has been referenced a few times that she did ambassadorial things with her mom. I think maybe she's so used to putting up appearences that she doesn't actually know how to REALLY be close to her mom.

~Darn inner writer. Sometimes that gets annoying. :rolleyes:

~It is weird. But I hope they don't change it after this. This cast is awesomesauce.

~That is true. Gideon tried to be a one man team. He didn't share a lot of his ideas, and he got the credit. Rossi is a thousand times better at working with the team, and I think they like that. Gideon also didn't just... Connect with anybody. Sure, he was closer to Reid than anyone else, but both him and Elle didn't seem to be as much a part of the family as Rossi and Prentiss.

~By the time the show comes back on, we'll have analyzed everything about the show. *g* So let's move to... Garcia.

~I thought her conversation with JJ in Amplification was interesting. I guess I've never really thought about the effect being in her room would have on her. All she can do is sit and listen when her team is in trouble. I feel like the fact that she can handle that says something about her.

~Ooo, episode titles! I love doing that. I'm pretty damn good at post-Elle episode titles. Also, SpikeTV apparently only plays CSI episodes that I know the name of, so I can annoy my parents by hearing 30 seconds of an episode and naming it.

~Yeah, I mean, think about it. If you always had to act a certain way around your mother, wouldn't you get confused about whether or not you've ever truly felt that way?

~Hells yeah. The inner writer is useful when BSing picture prompts, but when you're trying to analyze spoilers and TV shows, it's a bit hard to ignore the "But wouldn't it be cool if..." :lol:

~Cast=Awesomesauce. Seconded.

~The irony of Rossi being a better team player is huge. He kind of had an issue with caring like Reid did. Think Damaged. "Why do you care?" "Because you do." Rossi had to learn how to be cared about, too. Once he got used to that, he became the man that members of the team have actually opened up to. That's huge on this show. Because unless you really really press, it's hard to get any of them to admit anything.

~Gideon was pretty much only Dad to Reid. Which is probably why Rossi fit into his role as Step-Dad so well. He cares about all four of the Kids, which is something that Gideon didn't really do. He cared, but he wasn't really Dad.

-Haha, analyzing the show is fun, though. I'm sure there's also an unsub or two we can get to! :lol:

-I love Garcia, and I feel for her. It's very true that all she can do is sit back and hope they all come back. And that sucks. And I get the feeling that what happens in the premiere isn't going to put her any more at ease. Though, the idea of her comforting/caring for Reid is a good one... :D

-Episode titles... I know some of them, but I don't have all of them memorized for this show. I'm better with NCIS, CSI, and CSI:NY :lol:

-I would think so. Especially since Ambassador Prentiss is a politician. Emily probably saw many instances where the Ambassador was distrustful or ways that politics made her mother distrustful. Although, maybe Emily also blames her mother for her parent's split. Didn't she say something about politics tearing families apart to Hotch?

-:lol: I love my inner writer jumping in here. It's fun. :D

-I do think this is the best version of the cast. Hands down. :)

-That's because Rossi knows how to reciprocate. He may have started this game, but he also knows what it takes to do well in it. Rossi's trustworthy, reliable, and I think that he learned very quickly how to handle the different personalities of the team. He knows what he needs to be for them to get the best from them, and that includes being someone they can turn to and trust. He's someone they're all comfortable with.

-Gideon was close with Hotch, too. Because he was willing to open up to Hotch. And sometimes, the reverse was even true. But for the most part, Gideon was a one-man team, and so was Elle. I don't think they really fit into the team, but I think that's because Gideon was too smart and Elle was too intense.

-I think the reason Gideon only reached out to Reid was because he was (and still is, somewhat) a kid. He saw the others as being older, being able to handle what the job can do to them, but Reid's still young. He "uses his intellect as a shield" (Hotch's words, but same point), and Gideon knew that he had to let him know it was okay to not be okay with what they see. The others have had more time to develop coping mechanisms to what they see, and Hotch can deal with them. Unless it's Elle. I think Gideon tried to reach out to her too. But, it's almost like Reid was his project, his work-in-progress. I could be wrong, it's early here... :lol:

Rossi, on the other hand, sees that this job gets to all of them, and is there for all of them equally. And I also think that some of the heavier things for the rest of the team happened after Rossi got there. Plus, I see Rossi as having the mentality that "turn about is fair play," meaning that they showed him they cared about him, so he's going to return the favor.

-Thanks for finding the pieces of the letter. You're awesome. :D

-It would be cool if Elle came back as an unsub, but I also would love to see Nathan Harris (the kid who reached out to Reid) come back as an unsub, too. :D

~I just realized that we're kind of profiling a show about profilers.

~I'm wondering if watching Mason die in front of her will have any affect on Garcia. She and JJ have seen people die before, but it's different when it's so close to you.

~I can name episodes as I'm watching, but good luck getting the order of them. I could probably do it now for season four or three, but I've been a bit... obsessive this summer.

~I remember a line like that from somewhere... I would imagine that the Ambassador was/is the type of person that puts her job above everything, so it's not that far of a stretch.

~Rossi is the type of person that doesn't seem like he'd be a good listener, but actually is. He has his Anger Management issues (though they've dwindled recently), but if he cares about you he can be really nice. I've noticed that he's good at using his profiling powers to manipulate people without actually seeming manipulative. (He's particularly good at that with Emily, if you've noticed. Not only Demonology. Amplification, too.)

~It makes one wonder if not being a team-player leads to faster burnout. Gideon and Elle were very solo people, and they were the first ones to break.

~No, you're right. Reid was Gideon's special project, in a sense.

~Once Rossi realized that the Team actually cared enough to help him solve a non-BAU case just because it bothered him, he cared more about them than he had previously.

Rossi knows that the job affects you no matter how long you've worked at making sure it doesn't. Gideon never really realized that, which is ironic since he's the perfect example of that. It's like his one-man-team thing (and his self-blame thing) made him feel like he was the only one that couldn't handle the job.

~Yeah, it was so very difficult. *hides the TV.com tab* :lol:

~Nathan Harris would be interesting, too. Although that might cause more trauma on Reid's part.

-:lol: That's true. I didn't really think about it like that. :lol:

-That's true too. Mostly, though, when Garcia sees people die, it's through the comfort of the computer screen. She hasn't been as close to it as often as the others. But this time, it was right in front of her, right there. So, I'd love to see what effect it has on her.

-I can't get the names as good just yet. I'm working on that :lol:

-I wanna say it's in the episode Sex, Birth, Death from Season 2. It's when Hotch is telling Emily he won't put up with a political agenda.

-I think Rossi also is embracing the team mentality, in that he fills in the most-needed roles. And since Hotch isn't exactly the best at being the ear for the team, Rossi figures he'll jump in. I think in some ways, Hotch has become slightly more distant as the seasons have gone on, in that he's become a more private person, but in others, he's still supportive of them and reaches out to them the way he always did. Rossi kinda fills in the gaps.

-I'd imagine it is. Being a part of the team means being able to lean on each other and get to know each other. The team mentality helps take some of the pressure of the job off, and when something's not right, you have a chance to step back and get things together. I'm a big fan of teams... :lol:

-I feel like Hotch is kinda stepping in where Gideon left off, like not getting overly P.O.'d at Reid for what happened in Elephant's Memory. Because Reid was kind of acting like a petulant child (not that I could really blame him), and I think Hotch knew what he had to say to get Reid to pay attention. But, I think Hotch is also aware that Reid has grown a lot in the years, and so he's not as hands-on as Gideon was.

-Rossi's main reason for coming back was to finally finish that case. And I agree, once he realized that the team was willing to commit to helping him out just because it was personal to him, he was all for reciprocating.

-I wonder, who was the one who pushed it to be more of a team-effort with profiling? If it was Hotch (and Gideon just went along with it), it makes sense why Gideon wouldn't exactly be a team player. And, I guess the fact that Gideon tended to make things about himself doesn't help, either. It also could explain why Gideon thought that one man could do everything, which contributed to his burnout.

-:lol: So now the truth comes out... :p Just kidding. :)

-That's something they can do in season 7... :lol: Give Reid a break for the next 2 seasons... :lol:

~Well, the more we analyze it the better we can talk intelligently about things during the season. It'll be good for us. :lol:

~She can turn off the images of death when they're on her screen, but she couldn't turn off the image of Mason being shot. I'm curious whether they'll expand on that at all.

~If I don't know the names then I can't find the episodes when I reread the reviews that I've bookmarked. So knowing the names is like an off-season survival method. *laughs*

~Well how convenient, I happen to have that episode's disk right here and was about to watch it (after The Last Word and Lessons Learned)... so by tomorrow I will have an answer. Or probably earlier, since I've stayed up until three AM just because I was watching CM and I didn't want to stop. (Do they have rehab for TV addiction? Oh, wait, I don't want to break that addiction. *g*)

~Makes sense. Hotch can't do two things at once, so Rossi takes over for whatever Hotch is lacking in at the time. Just in a more Dad way. (So it's actually like when Mom goes on a business trip and Dad's left to take care of the kids. :lol:)

~It's true, though. If an entire team is working on a case, you have a chance to step back and fix your head before you dive back in. You don't feel the pressure that if you stop for a second the entire case will be lost.

~Hotch has stepped in to help Reid with Gideon gone, but it's a bit of a better method. Reid won't turn into Gideon, which is something I think he gains from having a broader support system.

~Yeah, that case was a main factor, but I find it interesting that he didn't immediately try to use his resources to solve it. It's almost like he was testing to see if the team would let him try to solve his own case.

~Let us quote Hotch in Omnivore: "I know I'm always preaching that profiling is a collaborative effort..." That makes me feel like it was probably his idea.

~Hey, at least I use my sources. :p

~You mean after he gets shot, right? *smirk*

~BTW: The premiere appears to be named "Faceless, Nameless".

-Very true. But I should be studying... :lol: This is way more fun. :)

-I don't think they're going to let that go. Or, at least, the writer in me hopes they don't. I don't think that looking at pictures is really going to help her get over this one... but she has a good support network too... except Hotch and Reid go down too... I think they're all gonna be a little crazy in this episode :lol:

-I just look them up when I need to find them again... :lol: Especially if I'm looking for something in particular. :)

-:lol: I'd join you, but I should be studying... :lol: And if they do have a rehab, I would know nothing about it, since I enjoy the same addiction... :lol:

-I don't know why, but I see Rossi as being more of the step-mom, Hotch is the dad, and Gideon was the mom. Mostly because of how Gideon handled Elle and Reid. Hotch isn't motherly enough to be mom... :lol: I definitely think, though, that Rossi stopped looking out for number one and started looking out for the team's best interests.

-Exactly. And I think that's what's refreshing for all of them. Plus, with all of them having different backgrounds and different strengths, they get more perspectives which lead to better insights. :)

-I think Reid really doesn't want to be Gideon, too. And the team won't let him leave like that. I think Reid's had such a shattered image of what a family is that he doesn't know what a family should be, which is what the team is. I think that also goes back to him accepting caring- he doesn't exactly know how to. I'm sure if some circumstances were different, Reid's background would (to quote Garcia) "read like a how-to-make-an-unsub manual."

-I actually think that's the opposite, because he asked Garcia to put together files. I think he wanted to use the bureau's resources (i.e. databases and such) to figure things out, but I don't think he ever wanted the others to get involved. But when they made the big push and wouldn't back down, he accepted their help. Fresh eyes can never hurt.

-I think it might've been his, too, but did Gideon feel the same way, or was he old-school like Rossi? And did Gideon and Rossi work together back in the day?

-Haha, very true. And we love you for using your sources. :D

-Crap, I forgot about that. And how he'll either be in a wheelchair or on crutches for, like, the rest of the season. God, can we wrap the kid in bubble wrap and get it over with? :lol:

-Is it weird that I think the better part of the Reid getting shot storyline will be watching Morgan react to that? :lol:

-These last 5 weeks are gonna kill me... :lol:

~I should probably be doing my summer reading project, but instead I'm watching CM and looking for colleges. (So at least I'm doing something productive, so I can't get yelled at. Score!)

~True, with Hotch and Reid and the Reaper and all that jazz there won't be much time for GarciaTrauma. Oh well. Maybe we'll get a small mention of it.

~If I hadn't gotten addicted to CM I wouldn't know what I wanted to do with my life, so I can't really complain.

~I know that there's a reason that Hotch is commonly referred to as Mom, but I can't remember. The reason I consider Rossi Step-Dad is because at times he has a rougher approach to things. Plus, Gideon is more Dad to me.

~What's funny about that is that at times it seems like some of them have similar traumas (Think about what we've said about possible similarities between Emily and Reid), but the views on those traumas are different. They deal with everything in different ways, so they can have different inputs.

~Reid doesn't want to be Gideon, but before Gideon ditched he might have. The team was thrown by his sudden departure; it wasn't something they were at all expecting. He might have wanted to be like Gideon until he saw what happened to him.

~True. But there were eight episodes before Rossi got those files from Garcia. Who knows how long that is in CM-time. It's true that he didn't want help, but maybe he was testing the waters a bit before trying it. He probably needed to decide whether he could trust Garcia not to tell the others (that idiot, I thought he was supposed to be a profiler? :lol:). He can't have not thought that the others wouldn't have realized that something was wrong. For God's sake they're profilers. It's their job to notice these things. And even stupider on his part- Detail Girl has a desk that faces his office. Pick up your files if you don't want her to notice that you ran away! *sigh*

~I'm 95% sure that Rossi, Gideon, and Mark Ryan (name might not be right) started the BAU. So I'm going to guess that Hotch came up with the team thing, and Gideon went along with it.

~The books are good sources, too. Not necessarily canon (they might be, you never know), but definitely good for character interaction work. Yes, I did just admit that I actually have sources for a fictional television show. But it's good for me. :lol:

~Not necessarily. MGG said on his Twitter... last week, I believe? that he was recovering from what should be his last surgery. They can't be past episode five yet, so it probably won't be too long.

But yes, he definitely needs bubble wrap.

~Considering I'm doing the same thing, but for Emily's reaction? Definitely not.

~Hells yeah. Especially since there haven't been any spoilers since August 13th. Oh wait, that was only three days ago. *laughs*

ETA: I have the exchange from Sex, Birth, Death, including the part about her mother, so:

Hotch: What were you talking to Congresswoman Styer about the other day?
Prentiss: She stopped by to say hello. She worked with my mother, so I've known her since I was a kid.
Hotch: Did you tip her off about this case?
Prentiss: No.
Hotch: This team can't function if I don't trust the people on it.
Prentiss: Sir, if I touched a nerve out there today I'm sorry, but I don't deserve this.
Hotch: You mysteriously showed up at the BAU after one of my team members was involved in a questionable shooting.
Prentiss: ...Right.
Hotch: You've done good work, I'm not questioning that. But I will not put up with a political agenda.
Prentiss: My mother is a career politician. You worked with her. Did you like her?
Hotch: She's an impressive woman.
Prentiss: Well. I think politics makes people distrustful. I think it makes them hate themselves. I think it tears families apart, and damages people. So if there's nothing else, I would like to get back out on the street and find out who's killing these women. …Sir.

Now, that's very interesting. Particularly the bolded lines. I had completely forgotten about them, but they're... enlightening if you're trying to figure her out, IMO... more proof that she's more damaged than she admits... I especially notice that as soon as Hotch references that he thinks she might be playing politics, she get's defensive and her voice gets an almost disgusted tone to it. Like the idea is insulting to her. I know that I didn't need to type out the whole exchange, but I like context.

Another thing I noticed is that she hesitated before going into the "my mother is a career politician" thing. It was almost like she either A) wanted to say something else or B) realized that Hotch is a profiler and if she said what she was going to say, he was going to find out more about her than what she was really saying.

Last edited:
Bah. I can see now that I cannot miss a day on the computer, or I will miss significant conversation.

~Um... I can't think of anything I really SHOULD be doing, besides making sure my little sister doesn't hurt herself. So... I'm good.

~I love GarciaTrauma! But they seem to very often forget it. That's why I liked 'House on Fire' a lot. Sometimes the show neglects her as part of the team. We see how everyone else is traumatized and they forget about her. It's even worse for her because she can't protect the team, and they can protect each other. She's usually the last to get news and such. (She reminds me a lot of Abby from NCIS, actually.)

~I'm in the same boat you are. Without CM, I would still be wondering what sixth subject to take. =[

~Gideon was more like a dad... I think of Hotch as Mom mainly because Rossi is so fatherly. But Hotch DOES care like a mom. A lot. I just think that sometimes we don't really get to see that.

~I think it's very realistic that they all deal with things differently. And it's also very interesting. We really get to see these different characters and who they are as people and grow to love or hate them... And, apparently, profile them.

~Right after Gideon left, Reid was heading in that direction, He opens up a lot more, but when he was doing the drugs... It was uncool.

~Rossi does like help, and he helps, which is unlike Gideon. I think the team likes him better just because he is a better Dad, and they know he cares and will help him and take help. They realized he wasn't like Gideon.

~I have read one of the books, and I liked the team interaction. And it's okay. Sources are good. I have many sources for Bones...

~Reid needs bubble wrap. One, because he always gets hurt. Two, because someone else needs to get a chance in the spotlight for a little while. Darn series is going VERY Reid-centric. I hate that, probably because Reid is probably my least favorite character.

~Um... Who's reaction am I waiting for? Um... Morgan and Garcia conforting each other. I hope. *crosses fingers*

~I have so many Bones spoilers, and very few for CM. How sad.

~Emily clearly hates the politics. She was quick to put in that she wasn't there because of her mother, and she makes references to politics... I think she's always hated them, especially because of how her family is because of them. If that makes sense.

~Only child. So I don't even have to worry about that. Win! *laughs*

~I love when Garcia starts talking really, really fast. That's usually when you can tell that she's being affected.

~I have two Criminal Justice classes second semester this year. Yay! :)

~Hotch has his motherly moments. It just depends on whether he's in a "THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE" mood. (I'd never seen Psychodrama before until last night, so that's why it was the first thing I thought of.)

~CM has some of the most well-developed characters on TV, IMO. Each character is distinguished from the others without being completely different, which not only bonds them as a team but also makes them more likable to us.

~Ooo... yeah... Possible!Drug!Reid! was not fun.

~Once Rossi accepted them as his, they are his for good. I never quite got that feeling with Gideon. (And he abandoned them, so I guess he never did.)

~Which one did you read? Because Finishing School has one of my favorite Rossi moments, ever.

~What's funny is that it's almost like TPTB realize that Reid is the Little Brother and the team gets great reactions out of it. But seriously... after you shoot him let him relax a bit, will you? Minimal Loss was okay because that was more guilt about Prentiss, but Instincts, Memoriam, and Amplification? Come now.

~Aw, look at the little shipper. XD

~I mean, it's good that they manage to keep their show a secret, but they're giving me a heart attack here.

~It totally makes sense. I mean, we don't know what happened to her family, but something did. And she views politics as to blame for that. In fact, I think her annoyance is less directed at her mother and more directed at the system.

~Btw, I seem to remember a line about something with a case being before someone's time... either Emily or Rossi (come to think of it, it might have even been Elle). I know it's vague, but does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?

~Middle child! College brother and a toddler sister... Not really a win, no.

~Yeah. when she freaks out she gets all jittery and then someone has to calm her down, and then she's like, "...oh." I love it.

~I have Psychology Sophmore and Junior year. I signed up for Creative Writing 1 and Law Studies this year and ended up getting Creative Writing 1 and 2. I am not happy.

~Which one is 'Psychodrama'? Something tells me I haven't seen it. But I love Mother!Hotch moments.

~CM character's ARE amazing. None of them are stereotyped, in fact, they seem to have all overcome sterotypes. They have so many emotions and dimensions... They are VERY real people.

~I still don't like Reid, actually. Mainly because of that time.

~Yeah. I think Gideon treated them more as Team than Kids. Rossi defintely looks to them all as Kids. They like that. I think they need that, in a way. I mean, they need people to care for them, because they either had horrible home lives or are far away from family.

~Finishing School. And what Rossi moment?

~He gets hurt way too much, although it is nice to see everyone's reactions. My brother thinks I'm weird because I'll be like, "He got shot! Yesss!" Or "She's going to get kidnapped! Yayyy!" I like reactions.

~I am a shipper. Well, I don't necassarily want them to get together, like, right now, but I like them together. It makes me smile. I think I just love love.

~I'm actually not too freaked out, which is weird. Hmmm.

~That's true. maybe she doesn't dislike her mom as much as The Ambassador. She sees her Mom as Politics, which, apparently, is uncool.

~Um... No. But it sounds good.

~In my Exploring Human Behavior class I noticed that I have the traits of the only child as well as the traits of the oldest child because I have two younger cousins that are like my siblings. So I know what it's like to have younger siblings, but I can kick them out of my house. XD

~Garcia=Love. There's no two ways about it. :)

~So... you sign up for all of your classes for all of your high school years at the same time? Or am I misunderstanding?

~Guy robbing banks and making people undress to live out fantasies of punishing his mother.

~It's almost like TPTB are deceiving you into thinking that a character is going to be a stereotype and then they smack you and go, "How typical do you think we are?"

~I like him more in season 4. After he stopped being bitchy.

~Yeah. I think Rossi is trying to make sure that none of them end up like him, if that makes sense. There's nothing wrong with him, but he wants to make sure that they don't turn into him and that they don't turn into Gideon or Elle. Gideon broke before he could wonder if the Kids could break, so it's Rossi's job to do what Gideon couldn't.

~"How was I supposed to know she was a federal officer?" "Maybe the big yellow FBI letters on her jacket?" Makes me grin like an idiot every time. It's not even that funny, but I can hear Rossi's voice every time and it makes me laugh.

~I do that all of the time. I love Character!In!Danger episodes, as long as there aren't *too* many. I love the reactions and the potential for backstory. (I think I've actually gotten a bit sadistic from watching these TV shows...)

~I like their flirting, but I don't want them together. I'm notoriously a CM anti-shipper. It would go against my principles. :lol:

~I'm not freaked out about the premiere, really. I'm just in late-stage new-episode withdrawal. *laughs*

~Her mom is Politics. You can tell from every story Emily has ever told about her childhood. I mean, the Ambassador is a career politician (Emily's words, not mine). Emily hates politics; that's one of the reasons that she quit instead of report on the team to Strauss. She knows that her mom is politics, so that's probably why she doesn't really like her that much.

~I've seen so many episodes of so many shows that it might not even be from CM. Just curious.

~I have quite a few cousins as well. The most annoying ones still live in Miami, and, I must admit, I have yelled at them more than once that Miami was not far enough way and they should just go back to Cuba. *hangs head in shame*

~Garcia is usually my favorite. She's so cute. She makes me smile.

~No. I signed up for this year's electives and PLAN on taking Psychology.

~Okay. No, I have not seen that one. Good?

~Baha, yeah. But so many characters on TV are very two-dimensional but the ones are CM are ridiculously real.

~I think he especially wants to make sure they don't turn into Gideon or Elle. And Hotch is the same way. And I think they are very concerned about the Kids breaking. Think 'To Hell... And back', as in, "How many times can they pick up the pieces of themselves necessary to do this job?" Or something like that.

~Hahahahha. I loved that part. That was my favorite, and so was Morgan talking about all of the white people.

~Mine was kidnapped after going on a date with the UNSUB. She is currently beating herself mentally... "How does a profiler go on a date with the UNSUB?"

~This is a show where it's very easy to be anti-shipper. Like, it's near impossible to be a Bones fan and not a B/B shipper. CM? You can be like, no relationships! haha. I don't know if I even want them together. It's more fun to analyze every little thing they do. *facepalm*

~Haha. I feel like I haven't watched CM in forever, which makes me sad.

~Exactly. You understood what I said. =]

~Same thing happens to me. No worries.

~On my mom's side I only have two cousins. The only annoying one is the one that's like my little brother, but that's just because that's what little brothers do. I don't really know most of the one's on my dad's side, so I haven't had the opportunity to be annoyed at them.

~Garica is great because she isn't as outwardly damaged as the others. She sort of protects them in a way. They can be having a horrible time with a case but when they call her she manages to make them smile.

~Oh, okay. I was just confused because it sounded like you already knew what you were taking next year. I was wondering why your school was so much more convenient.

~I thought it was pretty good. Hotch got to a point where he was very growl, so that was amusing.

~The characters on CM are allowed to have problems and be affected by things and have PTSD. That's what makes them so cool. They're allowed to have weaknesses.

~Rossi didn't know Elle, but he has to know what happened with her. Rossi and Hotch care too much about the Kids to let the same things happen to them, which is why they worry. But they'll always come back to the job because no matter what parts of themselves they lose, they need that job. They need to be able to help people, because even if they haven't all admitted it, they're all damaged to the point that they need that. I think I'm rambling now.

~Yep. I love the books, because I love reading and CM. Plus, it gives me CM without watching TV a ton.

~I just realized that when I edited I deleted the part about the character in my book. (He's been shot, punched, attacked by a wolf, and hit with a shotgun. Just to mention what Bryn is probably answering.)

~Too much family for me to ship anyone. Lol.

~Seconded.

~Yep. I understand Em a little more than the rest of them, for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back