Criminal Minds #2: How May We Save Your Ass Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah. And we'd be the nerds on the team comparing everyone to Prentiss, or Morgan, or Rossi...

I am if you're barely in high school. =P

~I agree it would be cool to see Reid's reaction. Because in the beginning he was NOT nice to her, and he still doesn't have the closeness with her that the others have.

~Rossi's been around a lot longer, but he came into the close-knit team that just lost "Dad" and he already knew what he was doing. They thought Prentiss used her mother's power to get in. So, not only are they the newest, they both were not warmly welcomed right away.

~I like continuity. A lot. Like, any time something traumatic happens in shows, it's not usually mentioned again. Except for Reid's kidnapping, but that had Drug Addiction Aftermath. Aftermath is good... Including PTSD. Oh, and Hotch's hearing loss. Okay, so CM is better than most at continuity. But I still think Time Jumps are weird.

~Yeah. After J.J. walked away, you could tell there was SOMETHING going on in Emily's head. She NEEDS to break down at some point. This Not-Showing-Anybody Thing canNOT be good for her sanity.

~Gideon was WEIRD. Granted, so is Rossi, but in a much cooler way. Gideon seemed... Cold and definitely more into the job than the family.

Um, I'm such a geek I keep refreshing the page to see if you've replied yet. :rolleyes:

Um, I'm such a geek I keep refreshing the page to see if you've replied yet. :rolleyes:
*laughs* That's alright, I'm doing the same thing.

I am if you're barely in high school.
I'll be 17 in September. Going into my senior year. So you're not *that* much younger than me.

I think I'd be mentally comparing the other people to the characters. It's totally something I'd do.

~They're close to a point, but I see what you mean. I think Reid's problem is that Prentiss *knows* him. Whether he's actually told her anything or not, she can read things about him, and I don't think he likes that. I don't think he's used to people caring about him, which I think is why he snapped at Emily when she was confronting him about his not-a-drug-problem.

~Definitely. I almost see it as Rossi and Prentiss being the two members of the team that know what pressure is. Not that the other members don't understand pressure, but they understand a sort of pressure to prove that you aren't something, which takes more out of you than proving that you are something. When he came in, Rossi had to prove that he wasn't just some notable writer that helped form the BAU. He had to prove that he could be a profiler still and that he could work with a team. When Emily came in she had to prove that she could do the job that she took on. She had to prove that she wasn't just some ambassador's daughter than got a free position just because she wanted it. They both know what it's like to have to prove that you aren't what you first appear to be.

~I think the Minimal Loss time jump was just because they needed to speed up JJ's pregnancy to fit with when AJ Cook would need to go on maternity leave. But I don't really complain *too* much about the continuity after ML, because Emily and Reid have so much apparent PTSD already that they really don't need any more. *g*

~I almost wonder if Emily was struggling to figure out a lie in case Hotch or JJ inquired any further. I need to go back and watch that scene again to really consider it, but still. I almost wonder if her mini emotional breakdown during Demonology was a combination of Matthew's death and all of her trauma that we don't know about yet. I think that was the first time we've seen her almost cry. But you are right- eventually she's going to come to a case that's going to bring back everything that she's been shoving as far back in her memory as she can, and that is going to be a good episode.

~Everyone on the team is weird in some way. :) Gideon was just kind of... like he turned every single thing that happened in being his fault. It's almost like he was a masochist. Everything was his fault. Plus, I think Reid might have done better if Gideon had talked to him. When Prentiss asked Gideon about Reid, Gideon indicated that he knew that something was off. Maybe we just didn't see it on screen, but one would think that Gideon would've at least tried to talk to Reid about it. That's one of the big differences between Gideon and Rossi- Rossi doesn't mind asking people what's wrong. Look at Demonology and Omnivore. I can't see Gideon doing anything that Rossi did for Emily and Hotch in those episodes.

Haha. Good. Except then I have to think of something to say...

Three years isn't much. Most of my friends are around your age.

I would do that, too, so don't worry. I mean, I'm the one who came up with it. I see myself as Emily-ish... Or maybe more like J.J.

~That's very true. She can definitely read him, and I'm not sure he likes that. Reid has some serious problems. Maybe one day he'll get used to the fact that people care. But with his dad leaving and being bullied all through school, I think he feels like he has to prove himself and can't if the team knew his big problems.

~That's exactly right. Rossi and Prentiss have to prove that they are just regular people, and just a part of the team. I think at least Emily REALLY wants to be a part of the family, and she is now, but in the beginning she really tried. They know what it's like to have to prove to people that they're on the same level. Neither of them hold themselves in higher esteem than the others, and they had to prove that at first.

~Yeah. It's hard to time actress's pregnancies right. For instance, on CSI:NY, Anna Belknap was huge when her character found out.

~Poor Emily and Reid. All of the Bad Things happen to them. I think they probably have enough PTSD to be, like, committed for life.

~That's a good point. Had they probed further, what would she have said? Hotch was, as my friends and I like to say, "Hotching her". He had That Look, and she looked scared. I wonder why she's so afraid to show weakness?

~I wonder what would make her break down. She almost cried after a friend died and she admitted to having an abortion. But she WAS close to crying in 'Demonology'. She's strong, but EVERYONE has a breaking point. And judging from past episodes, I have a feeling that when Emily does break down... It'll be pretty huge.

~I think that's what makes Rossi more fatherly. He cares about people's well-being. Gideon was kind of selfish whn it came to emotions. He DID make everything his fault, and he didn't really care about how the others felt. Which is probably why I didn't like him.

I've been sitting here, reading all your comments in the spoiler boxes... :lol:

-Reid definitely feels the need to prove that he can handle the tough issues. Remember back in season 1 when he was having nightmares and confessed that to Morgan? He didn't want Hotch and Gideon to know because he thought they would think that he couldn't do the job. And I agree, the boy needs to get used to caring. Although, I don't know that he minds if it comes from JJ...

-Like Hotch said in the season 2 finale: "Agent Prentiss overcompensates because she feels she's not yet part of the team. She needn't worry." (sorry if I botched that quote, but anyway...) I think Rossi understands that too, and I think probably the most wary person of him was Morgan. Both proved themselves, and have since been adopted. I think that's why they're so comfy with each other. :)

-Pregnancies are more fun when they're not written into the show, and you spend time trying to find shots where they missed... :lol: Yeah, I have no life...

-That which doesn't kill them apparently makes them stronger. I too would love to see something go down with Rossi.

-I wonder if her reluctance to showing weakness is something she picked up as a kid. Maybe her parents raised her to believe that?

-I have no doubt that when that crack finally happens, the dam'll break and everything'll flood out.

-Gideon was damned... He knew so much about so many, but didn't know how to handle emotions. He ran away from the job rather than confront his demons, which wasn't good for the team, especially Reid, who saw Gideon as a father figure. I think Gideon had an insane guilt complex that made him think that any misstep was his fault, almost like Tony on NCIS, except Tony's way more goofy, but I digress. I think more than anything, Gideon wasn't exactly sure how to deal with the emotions. Rossi's learned that lesson.

I've been sitting here, reading all your comments in the spoiler boxes...
Good, we need some more input. Otherwise we'll start to get repetitive and that's no fun. :lol: Although now I have two comments to comment on.

~Reid doesn't mind if JJ cares, and I think that might be because she's not a profiler. He can't hide things from the others, so when she cares he knows that it's not because she already knows everything. I think that Reid isn't sure whether, when the others show signs of caring, they only care because they already know what's going on.

~I don't think you botched that quote at all. *clicks on YouTube* Eh, you're close enough. "Prentiss overcompensates because she doesn't yet feel she's a part of the team. She needn't worry." ;) Anyway. Rossi and Prentiss definitely both get what it's like to be the person that might be someone important. That's probably an odd wording, so I'll explain. They know what it's like to be the people that will always be questioned about their jobs. Rossi will always be the legendary profiler. Emily will always be the ambassador's daughter. They're the kind of people that should be stuck up in a way, so they have to fight to prove that they aren't.

~Hah, on Numb3rs the fun was seeing the Pregnancy Camoflauge Of The Week.

~Em really hasn't had a Bad Thing on screen except for Minimal Loss. In Birth and Death was kind of minor. But she has the most Secretive Bad Things. Those things that you have a feeling happen, but it hasn't been confirmed yet.

~I have a feeling that, as a kid, Emily was trained to be the perfect Ambassador's Daughter. (Knowing all of the languages, going to all of the different places, etc.) And because of that, I feel like she shut herself off from her parents (or just her mother, depending on the father situation) to protect herself. She doesn't like to show weakness because she doesn't want to admit that she's damaged. She doesn't want to admit that being the Ambassador's Daughter does not only result in a hatred for politics.

~Sooner or later Emily will get a Reid-Sized Bad Thing, and I think at that point we'll get some pretty interesting story. Paget's acting in Demonology was fantastic, so I'm really looking forward to that final straw.

~Gideon probably thought that by taking the blame for everything, he was protecting the rest of the team from blame. He understands people's minds, but not people's emotions. He feels just like everyone, but he doesn't fully understand that what he feels is allowed to be felt by the people around him. He never stopped to think about what disappearing would do to his team. They survived it, but it would've been much easier on them if he had thought past "I need to get out of here".

:lol: Yeah, that's true. This is fun, though. :D

-That could be why it seems like Reid isn't bothered by Garcia caring either. She was actually the first person to know about his mother's illness, if I recall correctly. Unless everyone else knew and no one said anything... Although, I would hope Reid would begin to understand that them knowing just means they care even more...

-I always mess up the wording :lol:. And, that's very true. Although, I'm sure that neither of them need to worry about that anymore. And back to Rossi being a father figure- I think that's because he's been there so long that he knows what burnout can be, and that's why he's more emotionally supportive. He doesn't want these people to burnout and fall away.

-I still have yet to see any missteps on CSI from when Louise Lombard was pregnant... :lol:

-I think that's very true. Prentiss probably has the darker past... although, we really don't know that much about anyone's past, except Morgan's... And I think Hotch alluded to his father being abusive once... And Reid's past... But I don't think we really know that much, just pieces here and there.

-Didn't she allude to rooting her hatred of politics being part of her mother's postings? In the episode where she questions Hotch in front of other (I don't remember the name of it) and he's saying he won't put up with a political agenda, she said something like, "You met my mother. Did you like her?" Maybe I'm reading too much into that, but I think she's saying she isn't her mother's biggest fan, and that had to do with politics. Unless politics were what broke her parents up.

-I missed the part about the suicide/letter thing. Where did that come from?

-I'm looking forward to that final straw too. I wonder if this premiere will push her even closer- realizing Hotch isn't there, if she finds him... I wonder if that'll push her closer to the edge... And when she does have a Reid-sized Bad Thing... I too will be glued to my set. That'll be interesting.

-Gideon was shot in "Extreme Aggressor," but I think it only grazed him. Unless he has magical healing powers... :lol:

-I think Gideon did try to shield others from the blame, but I think he was also more willing to say that he was wrong and that he was at fault rather than blame the team. And when you do that, it's only a matter of time before you break down... again, in Gideon's case. Him running without saying goodbye to most of them was harsh, but he was smart enough to know that he needed to say something to Reid. I think that he knew everyone else would be fine. But Reid has issues with abandonment, so he had to say something to him. I think he did think of the team in that sense, but he knew he couldn't do the job anymore.

~That's a very good point. JJ and Garcia are the two people that he's never (that I know of) really seriously snapped at when they tried to care. He's learning, though. Just very slowly.

~Rossi knows the signs of burnout, you're right. If you notice, he gets the most comforting when one of the team shows signs of it. (Demonology, Omnivore, Normal...)

~Well, since I didn't know that Lombard was pregnant at all during her time on CSI, they must have done something right. Or I just wasn't looking. :lol:

~We really don't know much about the past of the team. Hotch's backstory is kind of murky to piece out (I read online that someone tried to plot out his timeline and they said that the only way his timeline was possible was if he went to college at age 12). As far as I know all we know about JJ is that she grew up in a small town in Pennsylvania. (She's another one that needs a Bad Thing, but I don't want it to be this season because it's still a tad bit close to her having her son... I hate when Bad Things are supposed to be more sympathetic because the person is a new parent; it feels manipulative to me.) Reid has a backstory smorgasboard, really. We know a decent amount about Morgan. We have a little backstory on Garcia.

~Oh, I totally believe that she's not a fan of her mother. At one point in Honor Among Thieves, she called her mother "Ambassador Prentiss". Normal people do not call their parents by their title. I've always seen that as sort of a hint that she never separated her mother from the ambassador, if that makes sense. The Ambassador has always been the Ambassador, never just her mother.

~It comes from two things. First of all, Emily's conversation with Reid about Gideon's letter in Scared to Death makes it sound like she got a Letter once. To quote an episode review: "Somebody left her a letter. And she remembers every word of it, too. Because she read it that many times. And that letter is all she remembers about that person." The suicide thing comes from A Higher Power. Both her "Don't those families deserve to know?" and her "I'm fine. Let's do this." when she's zoning out watching the coroner remove the body of the hanging victim. She also has a problem with lying (multiple episodes, most recently Amplification).

~:lol: I love that Reid is the meter for Bad Things. He's had so many.

~Ah, okay. All I remembered was Elle shooting some guy and the guy firing and hitting Gideon in the arm or something.

~True. He at least knew that Reid would be affected the most. What he didn't realize is that Reid didn't *get* it. His father left him a note when he was a kid, so he doesn't fully understand that Gideon was trying to explain, not just justify the abandonment. Reid doesn't even think on what the letter being for him means until Emily tells him to reread it. "I think you need to reread that letter again and ask yourself why, out of all the people he abandoned, he only explained himself to one person. You."

Wow. I've missed out on a little bit, haven't I?

~He DOES let J.J. and Garcia know more than the others. It's a good point that it may be because they are not profilers (Haha. I'm just thinking about Garcia in Lucky... "I hate profilers." He is learning. He's warming up to Big Brother.

~Rossi is very comforting. Which is why he is Dad. Or at least more so that Gideon. He cares. He listens. He comforts. And I think the team likes that (Or at least, like, Prentiss) because they need it.

~Haha. I didn't know Louise Lombard was pregnant either. I liked watching Anna Belknap hide behind boxes. It was funny.

~I definitely want more backstory. Except for Reid. We know his life story. And now we kind of know Prentiss', and enough of Morgan's. And we finally understand some about Garcia. But Hotch? J.J.? We know nothing. Which bothers me.

~I agree about the Bad Thing for J.J. The dogs were traumatic for a while, but she needs to be hurt. See, I like Bad Things because I like the other characters to worry. Although I agree that giving J.J. a Bad Thing with a baby is just bad.

~I think Prentiss has been trying to prove that she is NOT like her mother. I think she always saw her as moreso The Ambassador than Mom.

~It's a really good theory that Emily's father committed suicide. They're have been a lot of things that suggest it. It's a good bit of back story that comes into play. I like it when back story comes into play.

~It seems that most episodes revolve around Reid. That upsets me.

~I haven't even heard of Gideon getting shot, so ya'll are ahead of me there.

~reid can be clueless to people's motives sometimes. But I think he needd that letter because he's been abandoned before, and Gideon knew that while the others would be mad at him, Reid would feel like someone else had just walked out.

Danggg. I'm getting repetitive.

-The only time I ever saw Reid snap at Garcia was when she was tying the scarves around Nathan Harris' wrists in that episode (I can't remember the name), and he was only snappy because he was scared and emotional. And I've never seen him snap at JJ... JJ's probably one of his best friends... especially if he's Henry's Godfather. ;)

-I think that scene between Hotch and Rossi in Omnivore is one of my favorites. "It's a little dramatic, don't you think?" "My wife always said I had a flair for the dramatic." :guffaw: Has Rossi ever pulled Reid aside like that, or has that mostly fallen to Hotch and Morgan?

-If I recall, it was Season 5. :lol:

-Maybe Reid's not the only supersmart genius... :lol: I find that character backstories are the least consistent (worst example: Gibbs goes from having been at NCIS 19 years in the beginning to having been at NCIS for 16 years in season 4). But, if Hotch was in his 40s, his story could work. I guess it depends how long he was a prosecutor for.

-JJ also went to U Penn and Georgetown :lol: Rossi was her reason for joining the FBI. But, you're right, we really don't know much about her either. Garcia, we know pieces. I'd like more Kevin, too... just saying. :)

-JJ could stand to have a Bad Thing happen, but like you, I'd like to see that further down the road. Give her some happy mommy time first. :D Although, did she officially decide not to take Will up on the marriage proposal he gave her in "Lo Fi", or did they just forget about that point? :lol: I'd like to see more Will too, actually...

-Formal addressing usually means someone's in trouble... :lol: I think in that episode, they may have started to mend a few fences, but Emily and her mother have a long way to go. I wonder what Ambassador Prentiss is doing now... I digress. I think maybe Emily, growing up, didn't see her as a mother, but as the Ambassador, and it was when she started to get older and do her own things that she finally saw her as a mother. Maybe.

-Ahh... okay, I'm with you now. Thanks for clearing that up. :D

-Maybe it wasn't her father's suicide, though, that is referenced, because at one point when she's talking about why she's at the BAU, she says something like, "maybe you think my parents pulled some strings..." I think her father's still alive, just not with her mother. It could've been someone else's suicide that gave her a letter like that. Or it could've been that she got a letter from her own father explaining why he was leaving them...

-Poor Reid. :lol:

-And I think the team understood, too, why Gideon left like he did. Gideon was such a private person, never one to talk about his life with anyone, except maybe Hotch. It made sense that if he couldn't handle it, he'd leave without saying anything. Yet, while they understood, they still called him a coward for leaving like he did (or, at least Morgan did). So, I think that while Gideon was somewhat selfish not to explain himself when he left, I also believe that Gideon wouldn't. He'd never really been open with a lot of them before, why start now?

The one person who (arguably) wouldn't understand that is Reid, and Gideon knew that. He knew he had to make Reid feel like he wasn't trying to abandon him, he just couldn't stay at the BAU anymore. And even still, Reid didn't understand until, like you said, Emily broke it down for him. If for no other reason, I'd like to see Gideon come back just for Reid, to make the kid feel less abandoned in his life. Although, I think Spence and Papa Reid are starting to work things out... maybe... in an alternative universe. :lol:

~Yeah. But he wasn't snapping because he was mad at her. That's why he's snapped at the others. When someone gets to close or calls him out on his crap, he snaps at them. And J.J. and Reid have always been really close, which makes sense, seeing as she made him her son's godfather. He's been silent around her, but when he tells her he doesn't want to talk about it, he's pretty nice.

~Bahahha. I agree. "Which one?" "All of them." It seems like Rossi may have pulled Reid aside once or twic, but Ican't give a specific example. Alex probably can, though. She knows everything. Haha.

~I'll have to look for Lousie Lombard hiding. They hid Mariska Hargitay, too. On Criminal Intent, they got really creative with Katherine Erbe, but it was weird.

~Backstories ALWAYS get screwed up. Or, maybe Hotch was a prosecutor for, like, a year. haha.

~We knew about J.J.'s education and reasons for FBI, but we don't know much about her childhood, which is always more interesting than what college she went to. We know about Garica's childhood, which is cool. It explains quite a bit about her. And no Kevin. He needs to go away. (Am I the only one who found it weird that she got shot on a date and then was like, "Hi. I'm Garcia."?)

~I'm pretty sure they're not married. I don't know why, though. Oh, whatever. Just let Baby Sister be a good mommy for a little while. And then she could have a Bad Thing and they should worry about her. And her bad Thing would be even better, because she has Will to care.

~Occasionally it does seem as if Emily and the Ambassador want to mend fences, but then I think Emily remembers what it was like growing up, and she's still mad at her mother.

~That is true. She often talks about her parents, in the plural. Maybe he is just estranged. Maybe it was a sibling or a really good friend.

~That's a good point. Gideon doesn't share, so they were mad that he dumped them in general. They wouldn't expect any sort of explanation because that's not how Gideon was. But still, they might have felt like he thought they didn't deserve the explanation, which made them even madder. Reid might have a hard time understanding the abandonment part, but whatever was in that letter explained it to him a little, I think.

-I think that more or less comes from, as previously mentioned, him not knowing how to deal with caring gestures. He doesn't want them to think he's weak, but at the same time, he doesn't know how to properly respond to that, either. I think it also has something to do with the way he was raised. Schizophrenia's a hard disease to watch someone have, especially when there are good days, bad days, and everything in between. He grew up having to be strong and be there for his mother, so he's not really used to having someone do that for him.

-I think the other thing with JJ and Garcia is that if Reid tells them he doesn't want to talk about it, they usually back off. That's not always true with the others. Especially since they can read him...

-Another good scene between Hotch and Rossi is in The Crossing, where they're talking about marriages. :)

-I think that's because backstories aren't the main focus of the show, so they're reduced to scattered comments. And when that happens, if it's not written out in black and white and readily available for reference while writing, it's hard to remember what was said before and that's when things get changed. Or, maybe that's just my writing :lol:

-I think she decided she liked Kevin over the cyber battle they had. :lol:

-I think we definitely need childhoods on these people (i.e. Hotch, JJ, Emily). I think we could even stand to learn a little more about where Rossi came from. :D

-I love Will, I really do. And I loved Emily's comment to him in Memoriam about how she hopes Henry doesn't inherit Will's accent :lol:

-I don't know that Emily's still mad. I would say her and the Ambassador have a long way to go before they're mother and daughter, but I don't think she's still mad about how she was raised. I think she's moved on, but the scars still remain, if that makes sense. Like, she's okay with what her mother did, but what she did is the reason Emily hates politics and is the way she is.

-I think that they got the feeling Gideon was too scared to tell them the truth about why he was leaving. He had already suffered through one breakdown prior to Extreme Aggressor, and Gideon didn't want them to think that he was going through another one. Gideon was a proud man as well as a private man, so I think that he didn't want them to know that he had hit the end of his rope with the job.

-As for Reid, I think the initial read of the letter didn't sink in, because while Reid can tell you what kinds of emotions you feel as you write, I don't think he was looking for that. Going back through it, though, might have helped him understand. I don't think he holds any bad feelings on it anymore. Although, I don't remember what the letter said... I'll have to rewatch Doubt. :lol:

~JJ and Garcia let Reid have secrets. The problem is that the others almost subconsciously profile each other, and they're trained to ask questions, so it's harder for them to let things go.

~Rossi gave Reid advice on what to do in court in Limelight, but other than prodding him about where he was in Elephant's Memory, he hasn't really gotten involved in Reid's problems, as far as I know. (I don't know everything... I just know a lot of things. Particularly about seasons 3 and 4. :lol:)

~I think it's funny that on Criminal Minds the trauma is almost always 100% correctly remembered. But the actual given information almost never is.

~I don't think it's necessarily that Emily's still mad at her mother; I think it's more that she's not sure how to mend that bridge. She's not sure that she can. I think it's more that whatever happened to Emily as a kid, her mother reminds her of that, and she doesn't know how to handle that. She doesn't know how to look at her mother as her mother.

~Ack, the letter. I'm good, but I'm not that good. But I found pieces of it:

"That was the last domino. The death of that girl. Hotch being suspended over something that was my fault. I said at the beginning of this letter that I knew it would be you to come up here. I'm so sorry the explanation couldn't be better, and I am so sorry that it doesn't make more sense. But I've already told you, I just don't understand any of it anymore."

"I knew it would be you who came to the cabin to check on me. You must be frightened. I apologize for that. I never meant to cause you any pain. I also never envisioned writing this letter. I've searched for a satisfactory explanation for what I'm doing, all I've come up with is a profiler needs to have solid footing, and I don't think I do anymore. The world confuses me. The cruelty, indifference, tragedy."

"In this line of work I was afraid I would lose the ability to trust. But I've realized I can't really look at anyone without seeing their death. And as bad as losing faith in humanity seems, losing your faith in happy endings is much worse."

I don't have the whole thing, and those aren't in order. Best I can do at the moment.

~Crazy idea: What if Elle came back? She's not Gideon, but it would still be an interesting dynamic. Especially if she was an UNSUB, since she's a profiler. Rossi and Prentiss would be able to chase her like a regular UNSUB, but the reactions from the others would be different. Not that I really think they'd do that after so much time, but it would still be interesting.

I think it's really funny that most of this conversation has diverted so far away from the spoilers, but we're still writing in tags. :lol:

Last edited:
~That's very true. I'm not even a trained profiler and I subconciously profile people, so it must be REALLY bad for them.

~Alex, you know more than most people, haha. You have the most examples. Which is why I said ask you. You did know, didn't you? Ha.

~Most shows are like that. They screw up years and such. Their timelines are always screwed. Although CM does a better job than most.

~I din't really mean that she was still MAD at her mother, just that it's harder for her to try and rebulid bridges when she realizes just what kind of person her mother is. She doesn't know how to look past the mother of her childhood.

~Um, that's way better than I have. I missed most of that epsiode, so I had no idea. But we were right. He couldn't even explain as he left.

~Ooh. Elle would be good. I don't know if I would like her as an UNSUB, although it would be interesting to see the team's reaction to THAT. But she would be a good character to bring back. Now I am hoping that happens.

Bah. Spoiler tags are the best.

~I just pay attention. I like when I can reference things. I'm not perfect, since I haven't seen every episode, but I pride myself on being as much of an expert on the ones I have seen as possible. I'm best at the season 3 ones. :D And, yes, I did know... that didn't exactly help my defense, did it? *laughs*

~At least CM only really has one screwy timeline right now. Many shows have messed up timelines on, like, every character.

~Yeah, I think it's more of a difficulty to fully forgive her. She's not mad at her persay, she just can't see past the politic of her mother, if that makes sense.

~I don't really like Elle, so I wouldn't care if she ended up an UNSUB. But it would be kind of cool to bring her back.

~Hey, when this DVD set comes out, it will be the first time that the main cast is the same two seasons in a row for CM.

~No, that didn't really help you. But maybe I'm just impressed because I don't know much about CM. Bones, however? I know it ALL.

~That is true. CM is pretty good at having things work out. There are many things they are the best at. CM just doesn't have a lot of the typical problems that other series do.

~Right. She knows who her mother IS, so it's hard to imagine fixing the relationship... Does that make sense?

~I didn't see Elle until after she was all moody from being shot. But she was Cuban, so I'm a little biased. Haha. I just think it would suck for the team to have to chase one of their own.

~That is true. But I happen to like this cast, so I'm okay with it.

~Um... Our topic number is dwindling. I think that may be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back