Criminal Minds #2: How May We Save Your Ass Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think that Morgan and Garcia care deeply for one another. Notice how jealously that Morgan reacted when Garcia got that date with James Colby Baylor in Season 3, and how Garcia couldn't handle the jealousy.

Well... personally, while I agree he was jealous, I don't think it was because he saw James as a rival for her romantically speaking. I think it was because Garcia is always there for Morgan when he needs an ear or someone to talk to him (like in the season premiere when he told her not to ever stop talking to him) and he was afraid that if she got a boyfriend outside of work that she wouldn't always be there anymore. I think the two are best friends and sometimes best friends get jealous when their friend gets a bf/gf because that's less time they'll get to spend with them. If he's jealous of Kevin in that way, he doesn't show it because of how badly Garcia handled his jealously the first time around. But, I honestly do not think the jealousy was because he wants her for himself. However, that is just my opinion. :)

That's a really good point. Morgan could feel that maybe he'd lose his best friend. I love their friendship. They really care deeply for one another and are always there for each other. There are very few friendships like that on TV.

Ugh, I'm avoiding this conversation. Sorry, I just can't stand the thought of any of the team getting together. This is actually one of the only shows that I've never had any feelings of ships in it, but I just can't wrap my head around that concept for this show. I like my CM nice and ship free, thanks. TeamMember/RandomGuestCharacter is okay, but Team/Team? No thank you.
same normally I dont mind some ship in teams but in this programme I just don't see it and don't want it.

I think it's more fun to have a will they/won't they kind of thing. So much more fun.

Did ya'll hear about Matthew Gray Gubler (Reid) dislocating his knee? he's on crutches now.

Did ya'll hear about Matthew Gray Gubler (Reid) dislocating his knee? he's on crutches now.

Really? That sucks.

... Is it bad that the first thing I thought was "Oh, I wonder if they'll incorporate it into the show and have Reid on crutches"?

They might have to because he can't walk for two months. =[ He had to have surgery.

I'm glad it's better, though. He was in a lot of pain, but now he just makes jokes about being a peg legged pirate.

He cracks me up and yet slightly scares me...

They might have to because he can't walk for two months. =[ He had to have surgery.

I'm glad it's better, though. He was in a lot of pain, but now he just makes jokes about being a peg legged pirate.

He cracks me up and yet slightly scares me...

a peg legged pirate? :guffaw: Funny guy. :D

I'm bored. When I get bored, I get strange ideas. For example, I decided that I was going to write what I believe the chances of character-injury were for the upcoming season. I'd like to hear others' thoughts on the subject as well.

Hotch: 87%; If this seems low considering the finale, it's because there's still a chance that the Reaper just shot near him. The heavy side of the odds is on "Hotch got shot", but I still have to leave consideration to the possibilities.
Morgan: 68%; He has a habit of getting himself into life-threatening situations. Plus, the Reaper wanted to kill him once before, so he has that to worry about.
Rossi: 65%; Rossi is so far the only member of the team that has not been injured or attacked while on the show (I don't count Masterpiece; that was a lame attempt). Therefore, there's a good chance that he'll get the black cloud this season.
Prentiss: 60%; This one might seem high, but she's been on for 2.5, almost three seasons. Over the course of that time, she's been hurt in two of those seasons (In Birth and Death and Minimal Loss). Why think that season five would break that record?
Reid:
50%; He'll either get hurt in the show because of his recent injury or he'll go on leave some other way. There are really only two options, thus 50/50.
JJ: 33%; I have more faith in the writers than to say that she'll get hurt because she's the one with the new child. I dislike those storylines, and hope that she'll at least get another year before everyone's fretting over the mother. Although it has the potential to force Will back into non-invisibility.
Garcia: 15%; She's been shot once and is usually in the safety of her computer room. Unless Kevin goes evil-boyfriend on her, she's probably pretty safe.

Oh, good, so I'm not crazy. Someone else agrees. *grins*

It's funny, I was thinking about the numbers for stuff like that, because I thought of the Reid thing with MGG's recent injury, so I knew what I thought about Reid, Hotch, and Rossi. I was thinking about what to do with Emily's numbers, and realized that unless she has a no-injury/injury/injury/no-injury pattern, she'll probably just keep getting bashed in the head once a season. XD That woman needs a CAT scan. By season seven she'll start getting brain damage. :lol:

I was thinking about what to do with Emily's numbers, and realized that unless she has a no-injury/injury/injury/no-injury pattern, she'll probably just keep getting bashed in the head once a season. XD That woman needs a CAT scan. By season seven she'll start getting brain damage. :lol:

Hehe.... she's kind of like the Giles of this show. On BTVS, Giles got hit in the head and knocked unconcious so many times I lost count. Cordelia once told him "one of these days you're gonna wake up in a coma". :guffaw:

Well, she has actually only been the character in danger twice. But when you consider the fact that the first time she was hit in the head with a 2x4 and the second time she was literally beaten, it is kind of funny to notice.

Am I the only one that finds it interesting that on a cop show the most common character-in-danger stuff is beatings? Shootings are rare, but they're usually the the most common problems on cop shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back