Criminal Minds #2: How May We Save Your Ass Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All New Spoilers To Date as collected from above by Myself and sandersidle. From The Futon Critic

ROSSI IS HAUNTED BY AN UNSOLVED CASE FROM HIS PAST INVOLVING THE MURDER OF TWO YOUNG PARENTS.

"Damaged" - When Rossi decides to revisit an unsolved case from his past, the BAU team steps in to help him unravel the circumstances behind the mysterious murder of two young parents nearly 20 years before.
Guest Stars: Nicholas Brendon as (Kevin Lynch),
Nicholle Tom, David Tom & Jessica Raskin as (Connie, Georgie & Alicia Galen)
Special Note: Ed Bernero wrote this episode in one week after the WGA strike ended.

THE BAU TEAM INVESTIGATES A SERIES OF DEATHS IN PITTSBURGH THAT APPEAR TO BE SUICIDES BUT COULD BE THE WORK OF A SERIAL KILLER.

"A Higher Power" - When the suicide rate spikes in a Pittsburgh neighborhood, the BAU team suspects the deaths may actually be the result of a serial killer who believes he is an "Angel of Death,".

THE BAU TEAM PROFILES A SERIAL KILLER IN A SMALL TEXAS TOWN WHOSE MOTIVE BECOMES CLEAR AS HIS VICTIMS ARE DISCOVERED.

"Elephant's Memory" - Hotchner and his team investigate a spree of killings in a small Texas town involving a teenage boy and his girlfriend.

April is going to be so cool, I hope these eps are as good as they sound.

Gotta love the spoilers. This is more like it. ;) ...Actually, how many eps are we supposed to be getting post-strike?

3x14 and 3x15 look intriguing. Yay for character episodes. :)

What is it about Texas though? They seem to have so many cases there.:confused:

So, how do we all feel about the theory floating around that they might jump forward in time? I really hope they don't because I enjoy watching the storylines develop, and jumping ahead just sorta makes me go, "Whoa, wait a second. What just happened?" Of course it's only a theory in the fandom, but I for one hope it stays that way.

Forgive me I couldn't get the editing to work for what I needed it to do.

Returns: Wednesday, April 2, at 9 pm/ET (CBS)

Number of new episodes: 7

Where we left off: Following the departure of Gideon (Mandy Patinkin), David Rossi (Joe Mantegna) came out of retirement to rejoin the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit — and rubbed some of his coworkers the wrong way. Garcia got shot by a psycho date but survived and returned to work. The job took a toll on Hotch, whose wife left him.

"We're gonna blow out of the gate with three or four surprises," says exec producer Ed Bernero. "We're going to use these seven episodes to really set up next season."
Stories coming up will involve an unsolved case that Rossi has carried around for 20 years, develop new romances and turn up the tension for the soon-to-be-divorced Hotchner.

I don't see that ^^ as a spoiler but different people have different idea's of what a spoiler is so error on the side of caution. If the mods feel its not then feel free to remove the code. :)

Now as to the schedule here it is, and keep in mind spoilers for the new eps are listed above.. :)

04/02/08 #313 "Damaged" NEW
04/09/08 #314 "A Higher Power" NEW
04/16/08 #315 "Elephant's Memory" NEW
04/23/08 #311 "3rd Life" REPEAT

Source: The Futon Critic, Schedules are subject to change.

I have to watch it on the Directv west coast channel at midnight (I am so taping it), because the Indians had a game tonight that ran until after 10 pm. I figured it would.

The scenes with Garcia/Rossi/her boyfriend were priceless :lol:
I just loved the ending, with the Rossi/BF standoff, JJ filling in the team and Reid completely clueless about the song and its meaning.

The cases were solid, but not overwhelming.

Well.............I missed the Indians game Destiny did they win? I really enjoyed the episode. Was so glad they tied up the loose ends concerning Rossi & his past. Maybe now he can have some closure. Garcia & her sweety were a trip & Morgans face(do what?) at the end when he found out was priceless. Poor Reid never paying attention to RL going on around him. I felt soooooo bad for Hotchner. I still miss Gideon but Rossi has done real well.

Yes they did win last night (today no) thank you, Tribe 7, Chicago 2.

I did get a chance to watch the episode, what the heck was that, I was kind of disappointed, the bouncing back and forth and wrapping up Rossi's case seemed short. It was like arrive in town, three members of the team arrive, they talk to the kids, get told off, discover the gifts were from someone who was mentally a child, go to the carni, find the clown/bad guy, say the thank you's, add a touch of emotion and done. Then Hotch's getting aggressive and Reid bailing him out on it, Hotch's soon to be ex (I still don't like Haley) calling JJ to find him, I mean really they call it voice mail for a reason. :p

While the ep didn't feel like it was squeezed it felt fast and short and limited, maybe it was the getting a script straight out and the actors getting back into the groove, I am holding off until next weeks ep to see if it was an isolated thing.

RIVETING.. wow, Rossi consumed by this 20 year old murder, and ow the kids were all messed up.. and Reid and Hotch interogating that creepy serial killer EWWW:scream: I swear I thouhgt he was going to attack him, and Reid started talking a mile a minute, and saved the day! And the the carnival scenerio a bit far-fetched the father of the spooky clown killer son, [he's a good boy] NO, he's not!!! just stared spilling his guts, out of the blue:eek:the ending was poignant, with the kids getting their house back.. nice token of his affection:thumbsup: the team still trying to figure him out, and him not wanting their help, but then his dramatic tear-jerking memories of the brutal crime scene, made them closer to him and made them understand him a little better! Joe Mategna, is very outstanding in this role! and the 'hott' love affair going on in the office..cute, good for them!

Last edited:
I totally forgot the show was on until about 9:25pm, and I was in the middle of straightening my hair so I wasn't really watching. :p

But from what I saw it was pretty good. I love how Reid just stood there and talked to that killer guy for the longest time, just telling him facts about himself. Go Reid, saving the day. :D

I don't like Rossi. There's just something about him.

Garcia and Kevin are so cute! :D I loved when she was threatening to do something to his computer, and she was talking in geek and no one else would understand but he was all like, *gasp* "You wouldn't!" :lol: "Call me." *slams door in his face*

The ending was really funny, when socially awkward Reid had no idea what JJ meant when she started singing about Garcia and Kevin. xD And then Prentiss tried to explain but realized he's hopeless and just gave up. :p

I enjoyed that episode.

*jumps back into the thread* Wow, time went by pretty fast! It's April already, I've caught up more than half of season 1 (love it! What did I miss!) and I'm looking forward to the new episodes. :)
Though I have to admit that I don't like the spoilers about JJ's storyline
...well, it has already been said: who the hell will be the dad of her child? Did I miss anything? Perhaps it's the Detective she met in New Orleans, somewhere back in season 2 :confused: Further more I just don't like it that in so many crime shows an actresses pregnancy has to be written into the show, for example also in Without a Trace - it's not necessary. And that's not only because I don't really like children...I don't know. :vulcan:

Besides this I'm planning to watch last nights episode tomorrow, it sounds very promising (Garcia and Kevin! YAY! :D ) and hopefully I'll be able to also watch the following ones *crosses fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back