Criminal Minds #2: How May We Save Your Ass Today?

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by sandersidle, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny Caine

Danny Caine Misha's Minion Premium Member

you can watch the episodes on Criminal Minds' site on CBS too if you missed them. at least I think you can watch'em all? not sure? probably just the ones that have aired on TV in the US. *shrugs*

2. athens

athens Coroner

^I'll try but I think it's only for the US area. :(

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think so too. A lot of people who live in Canada cannot watch vids on Cbs.com, so I would assume if Canada can't that other countries cannot either.

However, sometimes youtube has full episodes up I think. You could check there. :)

4. athens

athens Coroner

Don't worry I've already watched the episodes but thanks anyways :)

Do you know any good sites/forums for the shows and the actors to recommend?

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

-I love Emily's coverup, even though it failed miserably. She was just, like, "Uh...... Crap."
    -"Are you pissed off yet, David?"
    Rossi, I will forgive every time that you have pissed me off if you let yourself get pissed off at this guy.
    -"I never have any normal fans..."
    So true, Reid, so true.
    -"She's busy now, Kevin."
    I guessed that was coming, but it was still funny.

That's all I have to say for now. (9:30)

6. GregNickRyanFan

Oh, Reid. That horrible joke. :lol: Poor baby. No one got it.

Rossi: "Before he tells his Quantum Physics knock-knock joke..." :lol:

That cop was very unfriendly refusing to shake Derek's hand. Man Jordan was not happy that Derek "rescued" her. :lol:

Yay, Kevin's back! He's so funny cause he gets nervous around the bosses. hehe. "Kevin, you can visit if she's not busy." "oh" "Kevin, she's busy now." "oh, right." :lol: That whole scene was great.

Reid: "I never have any normal fans." :lol:

Rothchild looked afraid of Prentiss haha!

You could cut the sexual tension between Derek and Jordan with a knife!

:groan: The extra Y chormosome thing again! Ugh!

Man Rossi had that guy fooled. Good job, Rossi!

:lol: at Jordan and Derek at the end.

Reid: This is gonna be interesting. :lol: You said it, Reid!

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Last nights ep. was just to way over the top and not beliveable, and I thought Jason Alexander's performance was more clown like, than it was a real character he played, too silly. And the analytical psycho babble comiong from Reid, was also too unreal. Just not a good ep. too much fantasy, & too fake, not realistic at all for my liking:(

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

That was Prentiss, not Reid. (Sorry, I'm picky sometimes.)

I liked the episode. I have to disagree with you on this one, Desertwind. I thought Alexander was fine in the role. The right amount of creepy from my perspective. It's just my opinion, but I've found that Reid says analytical psycho babble every week that I don't understand in the slightest. But it's sort of like on Numb3rs- no one else understands, so eventually he has to explain in a way I could decipher.

9. GregNickRyanFan

Prentiss said "yeah" when Reid "this is gonna be interesting". I think it was prentiss last week or the week before who made a similiar comment about Morgan/Todd. But, I'm pretty sure it was Reid this week.

10. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

I thought Jason Alexander was awesome! I have a feeling we'll see his character again.
    And so glad there were no new bodies on this ep.

11. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

I wonder if we'll see jason alexander again... they had already figured him out in order to find that teacher and those kids... So no need to study him. And I assume he gets fried reall soon... as punishment... And he is locked up already. He might organize something from jail but he would need someone on the outside to help him and he's not really the type that plays well with others is he?

12. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I thought it was good. Not the best of the season, but decent. I still don't like Jordan, so I guess that's part of the reason.

"Aw, this is gonna suck." -Prentiss, I love you. Complete girl-crush. Really.

13. SciFiChick

SciFiChick Witness

I'm with you. I love Prentiss. :blushes: And best yet, my baby Reid got some far away friendly lovin'. I love it when he smiles. So swoon worthy.:adore:

Not a bad ep. Nice to see some girl time since JJ is on maternity leave. I still wish the ep had included more local police involvement. That's really my only compliant about CM. The part about Cosmo mag is so true. I still read articles like that. :eek:

14. GregNickRyanFan

Reid was adorable trying to pass out the fliers and then Morgan being like a big bro with the love advice... too funny. Then Reid did exactly what Morgan told him to do and it worked. Haha! And the girl sending Reid back his card with the lip print on it. haha. What was her name? Alison? I couldn't quite understand what was said about her name. :lol:

Best lines of the night:

Emily (to Jordan about pick-up artist teacher): This is God's gift to women.
    Jordan: God sure has a sense of humor. :guffaw:

15. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

I think Jordan is a great temporary replacement for JJ.. Althouhj I miss JJ! But if anyone should replace JJ for a short while... Agent Todd is a great choice... She might not do her job 100% ok... but since JJ got into labor early... She wasn't completly prepared for the job I supose!

What I really liked is the phone conversation between Garcia and Hotch. Garcia asking Hotch about the theory practised on breathing girls... They were both so sweet to each other!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.