Criminal Minds #2: How May We Save Your Ass Today?

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by sandersidle, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh yeah, I forgot about the phone convo b/w those two. It was really sweet.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Melissa Foster (played by Kimberlee Peterson) was the girls name.

Fav lines:

Jordan: So how bad did I just screw up?
    Morgan: On a normal scale of one to 10, I'd say a six. But on Hotch's scale, an 11.

Morgan: Did you know that about Jordan?
    Hotchner: No, and neither did she. According to her file, she's an only child.

Morgan: So, how's it going?
    Reid: Not good. I gave the profile to one woman, and she asked if I was the unsub.

Prentiss: Jordan, this is Viper, God's gift to women.
    Jordan Todd: Wow, God sure has a sense of humor.

3. athens

athens Coroner

^Those were really good lines..:lol:

I liked the episode.It had some nice moments about the characters.

Two weeks for the next episode:shifty:

4. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks. I thought he was saying Alison or Austin. I don't know how I got that from "Melissa". :lol: My ears must still be clouded up with some of this leftover sinus/cold thing. :lol:

Those were good lines. How did I forget the one about the scale and the one where Reid was asked if he was the unsub? :lol: Those were great. Of course the best was the God's sense of humor one. :lol:

5. Destiny

There was an "Austin" played by Courtney Ford, but she wasn't the woman that Reid seemed too blush over the phone. :lol:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2008
  6. GregNickRyanFan

Oh. Maybe that was the blonde she spilled that drink on. :lol:

7. GregNickRyanFan

I scanned an article with pics (of the Crim Minds ladies) from next week's tv guide. As the article may contain slight spoilers, I'm going to put it in spoiler code:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] Click pics to enlarge

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I love the women of Criminal Minds. It's one of the few shows that doesn't have the female characters being bitchy and jealous and having fights over stupid things. They're friends, which a lot of shows don't seem to get the concept of.

It also helps that they're all freaking awesome.

(But, it's why I was so annoyed that there were no Garcia/JJ reaction shots to Prentiss's beating in Minimal Loss. JJ was there, and then vanished just in time to not be listening.)

P.S- Thanks for the scans, GregNickRyanFan!

9. Destiny

Okay this spoiler is NOT about an episode persae but rather about someone

From TvGuide: Criminal Minds "Cooks" Up a Surprise Return

Literally, it was just a pregnant pause.

CBS' Criminal Minds recently wrote out expectant J.J. Jareau to accommodate the real-life childbirth and maternity leave of cast member A.J. Cook. All along, exec producer Ed Bernero told me that the plan was for Cook to return to work at her leisure, but ideally in time for midseason.

Well, surprise, surprise — A.J. will resurface no later than next week, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively, when J.J., pays the BAU a visit with her own newborn in tow.

The ever-plucky Cook taped the special scene not very long after giving birth to her son, Mekhai Allan Andersen, on Sept. 13, and looked "absolutely fabulous" as a new mom, sources tell me.

Following the Dec. 17 episode, Cook's pregnant pause will resume as she (and A.J.) enjoy a proper maternity leave. They will return to the fold full-time starting with Episode 14, which should air sometime in February.

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I'll be glad to see her, even if it's only for a short time. It hasn't been that long, but I still miss her. It's not that I particularly hate Jordan, but she's just not the same as JJ and it's slightly annoying.

I liked the episode. I thought that it was better that the UNSUB wasn't necessarily going after cops because he had a grudge against cops. It was more of a need to prove himself against people higher on the ranks, and that just happened to be cops. Sometimes it's better when it's not as personal as it seems.

Prentiss with hair in ponytail and in kevlar, looking kick-ass. /girlcrush

11. GregNickRyanFan

I kind of hope that when JJ gets back from her maternity leave that they'll keep Jordan on as a guest star so they can play around with the sparks between Jordan and Derek.

I have a question: Did Will and JJ marry yet? I know he asked her a while back, but I don't know if they were married with the baby was born.

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I swear this show makes me so nervous, a nail biter from beginning to end, the "serial cop" killer, so spooky and creepy a real loser and the team knowing, even though they picked up the gang leader Playboy, it was not him, and the end, I was sweating bullets, but it was a set-up by the team and they caught him, but Playboy who was just released, jumped out and shot him, WOW, who knew:eek: This show is hard to analyze, because of all the twists and turns:confused:

13. Destiny

Not to my knowledge I think the baby came first. I could be wrong but I don't remember that ever being said. But in the land of Tv it could happen and we not see it. But in this case I would think they would at least mention it.

14. athens

athens Coroner

I have a question myself.I don't know if it has been answered yet but I am asking the question anyways:p ...

Hotch is the boss,above all three of them right?[Rossi,Emily,Morgan]..What uhm..positions do the three have?Because I remember when Rossi was coming back to the BAU Strauss told him that he would be under Hotch etc...

15. Destiny

Hotch is the boss that is correct, I believe Rossi was brought in as a second in command, after that I believe it goes JJ, Morgan, Reid and Emily in rank of who if the Hotch and Rossi were out of commission would take over. As to Strauss she might be the director of sorts but her unofficial position is pain in the butt. :p

I don't know if this is what you were asking, if not sorry, if so hope it helped. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.