Crazy Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkes(aka Hill Harper): Look guys: I can act. I can almost cry on cue, see? Please give me more screen time!

:D

WORK HAS BEEN NUTS AND I MISSED YOU GUUUUYSSS! Lots of funny stuff, I'm sorry I missed it...Here's mine for the Stella/Mac lab one from waaaay back cuz I just had to.....

Mac="C'mon Stella no shopping on company time."

Stella="Just one more click Mac, I'm almost done."

Mac="Victoria's Secret?"

Stella="Uh hmmmmm...there's more than brains under this lab coat."

and for this one...

Hawkes singing quietly="I see a little silhouetto of a man, scaramouche, scaramouche will you do the fandago..."

lol tashia love that first one.

The use of Victoria's Secret has a little extra ring to me, it was also Melina K's Due South ep.

Mel23 said:
Hawkes: Hey, guys, check this out, Stella's online! And she's...whoa....Does she know about this?

He does have teary eyes...

206_0203.jpg

Mac (os) : Stella just came through hear looking pretty upset. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?
Flack : No. I mean, she was fine just a minute ago when we were down... oh, you already know, don't you?
Mac (os): Of course I know.

Eddie: "Not the face. I checked my contract and it says so in paragraph 12b. Not. The. Face!"

Not the best, but it kept bugging me

Bunny said:
Eddie: "Not the face. I checked my contract and it says so in paragraph 12b. Not. The. Face!"

Not the best, but it kept bugging me

:lol:That's a freakin' funny one :lol:

* fell off the chair * :lol:

Flack: You want me to do WHAT?!?! No effin' way! You guys are nuts! I coulda sworn the script didn't say I had to do that!

Hey, by the way, do you guys mind if I post a picture, or is that a no-no? I just wanted to make sure so I didn't step on any toes. Thanks!

Comte said:
that was good..haha...
here's mine....

Flack:What?!Swimming in the Hudson?!Now?!Do i have to??
107-0229.jpg

Danny : The three TRUE branches of the government are military, corporate and Hollywood.
Aiden (os): What? :confused:
Stella (os): Huh?
Mac (os): Where do you get these stuff?

(You guys say you can't do anything politically related... TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danny: ...and abracadabra, the bullet is gone.
Mac (off camera): And so is the evidence, you idiot.

Dynamo1 said:
Danny: ...and abracadabra, the bullet is gone.
Mac (off camera): And so is the evidence, you idiot.

That reminded me of father-son chars., Red and Eric of That '70s Show , my other fave show.

Danny: You sure the stray bullet went this way, Mac?

Mac: checking out Danny's butt Huh? Yeah. I'm pretty sure, Danny. Just keep bendi... I mean, looking.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back