Crazy Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carmine: Do you see what time it is?
Eddie: Yeah. Time to kill the person whose idea it was to match my ties to the props...

Honestly, the colour of his tie matches the blue in the clock perfectly!

Eddie:Face!F-A-C-E!Look at the face,Danny...Look at the face...
Danny:What??I am looking at the face-the clock face..
Eddie*rolls eyes*:Danny,let's run through this one more time...It's my face your supposed to be looking at!!
Danny:Right..Got it Flack!!

Bunny said:
Carmine: Do you see what time it is?
Eddie: Yeah. Time to kill the person whose idea it was to match my ties to the props...

Honestly, the colour of his tie matches the blue in the clock perfectly!

Wearing a tie makes him look uptight... :rolleyes:

106-0302.jpg

Danny : I have a question, Aiden . How much masturbation is too much?
Aiden : There's no such thing as too much, Danny.
Danny: I'm shocked that you're not surprised by my question...

Not my best, I know...

Aiden: I come back after such a long break and this is what happens to me? Just because it's my last name didnt' mean you had to actually do it to me, idiot writers! And you couldn't have even had my friends talk about me along the way? Seesh, you people are sadists, you know that? I know we're just your creations but couldn't you at least treat us a little better instead of using us for your twisted pleasure? I don't know who's worse, you or fanfic writers!
writer: Uh, that's the whole point of the show? 'Entertainment', it's called.

Aiden has a bit of Marlon Brando expression here, so...

Aiden (to suspect): Let me make you an offer you can't refuse.

Dynamo1 said:
Aiden has a bit of Marlon Brando expression here, so...

Aiden (to suspect): Let me make you an offer you can't refuse.

Woot!!
Sharp eyes,Dynamo!!
Real good comparison... :D

Mel23 said:
Aiden: I come back after such a long break and this is what happens to me? Just because it's my last name didnt' mean you had to actually do it to me, idiot writers! And you couldn't have even had my friends talk about me along the way? Seesh, you people are sadists, you know that? I know we're just your creations but couldn't you at least treat us a little better instead of using us for your twisted pleasure? I don't know who's worse, you or fanfic writers!
writer: Uh, that's the whole point of the show? 'Entertainment', it's called.

a lot of people but wrestling like it's for a real... c'mon, peeps, I have the same thing to say:"Uh, that's the whole point of the show? 'Entertainment', it's called."...

Anyway...

208_0430.jpg

Hawkes: (reads) One night in Paris ...
Danny: ;)... score, right?
Hawkes: Oh, yeah.
Danny: Better call Flack...

I've been wanting to do that^...

Hawkes: I broke the evidence, I broke the evidence, I am so off the island.

Hawkes: I'm not certain, but I believe this is what is commonly called a thingamabob. If I'm correct then it's full of whosits and goes with the whatsits.

Imzadi83 said:
Hawkes: I broke the evidence, I broke the evidence, I am so off the island.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, this one is so perfect for me for I am a WWE fan:

2231132.jpg

Mac: :lol: I've got you now, Danny! I've got you in a slepperhold!!!
Danny: (clears his throat) Someone's been watching to much WWE...
Mac: WWE?? :mad:... appalling!!! More like ECW ... Extreme Championship Wrestling!!! The unscripted, uncensored franchise of Professional Wrestling ... not "Sports Entertainment" like WWE...

^ ^ Er, for any big wrestling fan, we know there's a huge rivalry bet. two companies...

Mac: Where is it, where's the camera??? I know you're the one who emailed everyone pics of what Stella and I were doing in my office! Now spill, where is it?
or
Mac: Say it!
Danny: Not sorry...not sorry...
Mac: You will be if I find one more "Guess what I caught on the office cam" email! I'll make you Sid's next patient!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back