Crazy Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny: So the results came back on the cup and...Hawkes?... Haw-kes?

Hawkes: (thinking)Ooo...there's a pretty bug on the wall...

ehh...i don't care if you don't like it...i do...but the ones above are great!

Hawkes="Hey Danny, is that the evidence that's gonna break our case?"

Messer="Bring it down a notch Doc, this is my lunch. I never saw anybody so excited over a Cup O'Noodles."

greekie527 said:
Hawkes: (thinking) Oh that is just nasty! (Speaking) Hey Messer, you, uh... you should really think about using some serious dandruff shampoo... there's enough white stuff on your shoulders to host the Winter Olympics, and you're leaving a trail of stuff down the hall.

Danny: (very snarkily) Well look at it this way: if we get lost in the lab, we'll be able to find our way home.

That was actually good!

And time for you to caption this:

102-0264.jpg

Let's take a stroll down Season 1's lane...

Stella: "So I'm thinking that you murdered her and then decided to hide the body. What do you think Flack? . . . Flack?

Flack: (thinking) I wonder what Danny's doing right now . . . man if he's squatting to get evidence and I'm missing it, I'm gonna . . .

:devil: :D

Flack: Hey, Stella, is that your jacket Mac's sniffing?

Flack(thinking)I wonder if anyone's ever told Mac he's hot when he's angry
Stella: (thinking) man Mac is sexy when he's angry

csicat said:
Stella: "So I'm thinking that you murdered her and then decided to hide the body. What do you think Flack? . . . Flack?

Flack: (thinking) I wonder what Danny's doing right now . . . man if he's squatting to get evidence and I'm missing it, I'm gonna . . .

:devil: :D

I love it!!! :D :D :D Great one! :D

Stella: Flack, you did not take all those naked pictures of Danny.

Flack: Yes, yes I did. Aren't they hot? Check out his...

Stella: Yeah, I see.

;)

New pic!

another_case.jpg

Danny: You know those guards with hats? You know, the ones that don't move? Could you like, stick your thumb up their butts and they still wouldn't move?
Mac: At that point, wouldn't they like, destroy you?

Again, I got that from Mike and Brad of Linkin Park.

Danny: Hey Mac, guess what I have in my hands.
Mac: No.
Danny: C'mon Mac. Please!
Mac: *sigh* Fine. Um, a rock?
Danny: *opens hand* Nice try, but it's a ice cube.
Mac: It has melted wise guy.
Danny: Dammit, I knew Stella was right when she said it wouldn't last five hours.
Mac: HA!

jorja_fan86 said:
Danny: Hey Mac, guess what I have in my hands.
Mac: No.
Danny: C'mon Mac. Please!
Mac: *sigh* Fine. Um, a rock?
Danny: *opens hand* Nice try, but it's a ice cube.
Mac: It has melted wise guy.
Danny: Dammit, I knew Stella was right when she said it wouldn't last five hours.
Mac: HA!

:lol: Simply :lol:

Danny & Mac
Carmine: And Lord, please bless the good brothers and sisters of the Academy Awards nomination committee, and ask them to bestow some honors among us.
Gary: Amen.

Dynamo1 said:
Danny & Mac
Carmine: And Lord, please bless the good brothers and sisters of the Academy Awards nomination committee, and ask them to bestow some honors among us.
Gary: Amen.

OMG!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one!

(I can't type anything well, I'm rockin' to Union Underground's ACROSS THE NATION aka WWE Raw's theme song)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back