Crazy Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel23 said:
Guy: They do that all the time?
Hawkes: Yeah, they're fangirls, they're wild and unpredictable. I'd say you could just ask Mac, but he's a bit...tied up...at the moment.

BWAAAAAAA~~!! :lol: :lol:

Now that's a good one...

tiqlado said:
HAWKES: So either you talk, or I bitch slap you with a spatula.

-or-

MAN: I heard you were good at playing with your own--er, guitar.
HAWKES: *snort* Y'think?

(shout out to Hill and Eddie's chat :D)

Liked 'em both!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

214_0246.jpg

Lindsay: (thinking) I'm so proud of those lizards. They'll have a family of their own now.

Lizard: (to the other lizard) Why is this crazy lady staring at us?
Other Lizard: We must be giving a good show.

Lindsey: Hey, why does Mac get all the attention?
Danny(os)He does not, they love me too! It's Stella who loves Mac...When she can rescue him from the fangirls. Wow, check out all the olive oil down there.
Lindsey: Is that his tie she's using?

or
Danny(os) Come on, Montana, get down here and help me already! Or these fangirls will have me totally exhausted by the end of the evening and there won't be anything left in the tank for you!

Lindsay: **staring down at Flack who just slammed Danny up against the wall and is kissing him** Damn, I just knew those two hotties were so doing each other. :p :)

Lindsay: A-ha! Shoe prints. You can run, Messer, but you can't hide.

* in hiding *

Danny: Ah-choo! Did somebody say my name?

:D

Mac: All right! Who's got the hidden camera in the broom closet??? Whoever sent me this "Guess what Mac and Stella do on their breaks" email is gonna pay!
or
Mac: Not fair, not fair!!! See, Grissom and Sara get to sleep together, so why not Stella and I? I need to talk to the writers!
or
Mac: I didn't know you could do that with olive oil and ties...
or
Mac: Those fangirls are getting seriously deranged. That Mel23 wants them to do WHAT to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back