Crazy Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stella *thinking* How do I tell Lindsay that scarf does not go with her granny sweater...

:lol:

Dynamo1 said:
Stella: Lindsay, you know what the CBS employee handbook says. "Show lots of cleavage to boost ratings." Now get on over to Victoria's Secret.

First thing that came to mind with this pic: "Isn't Melina wearing something with a neck line a little TOO low?"

211_0245.jpg

I luv Hawkes!

Hawkes: Yes, Danny, I know my vest is backwards. I dressed in the dark.

=== or ===

Hawkes: Alfred, you used too much bleach again. The Batman insignia wore off.

Hawkes: That's soooo cute....But...On the car hood? What happened to hardwood?
Mac: This is a new thing...it's still our favorite...besides, olive oil comes off hardwood better than metal.

Mac: *chews really slowly and deliberately* Why do I think that I'm not actually eating my cheese sandwich? DANNY!!
Danny: Yo!
Mac: What did you put in my lunch?

Danny (off screen): Yeah, Mac, that's it! Work that tongue! With a bit more practice, you'll be as good as me.
Stella (off screen): *fans self* Whew. Could you... stop doing that, Mac? I'm trying to work here...

Mac: Hey....Who stole my olive oil?
or
Mac: Hey, Stella,you look delicious tonight...wanna do some car hood action?
or
Mac: I'm too sexy for my tie!
or
Mac: Hey Stella, did you know you're magically delicious? Can I have a few licks?

Mac: I'm trying to figure out if that was rosemary or oregano on my pasta.

or

Mac: Kids, never stick your tongue to a flagpole when it's snowing out. Look what happened to me!

tiqlado said:
Danny (off screen): Yeah, Mac, that's it! Work that tongue! With a bit more practice, you'll be as good as me.
Stella (off screen): *fans self* Whew. Could you... stop doing that, Mac? I'm trying to work here...

I was thinking along the same line!!

(Great Minds Think Alike... :lol:)

csiny_121_203.jpg

Aiden: Okay, to the left goes to my crib, and to the right goes your crib. Better hurry up and make up your mind, Don. It's past 10.

I'm a shipper...

Flack: Check her out!
Aiden: The evidence is somewhere over here, Flack. Danny? your best pal? Shot a cop? Ring any bells?

Just because of the lewd look on Flack's face :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back