Crazy Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stella "Flack, you might want to sit down. I just found the list of people who want to drag you into a gutter with them."
Flack "That list doesn't look too long"
Stella "This is just the index"

^^

The index?? That's probably the abridged version of the index :lol:

Melina to the producers: I have the evidence right here, look, it's a petition from the fans at Talk CSI, they want me to cover up the twins! Can you believe them?

Stella: Hey, Danny? Next time you decide to write smut drabbles about Mac, Lindsay, and myself in a threesome, at least try to put it where no one will see it.
Danny: Shoot. ::facepalm:: I knew I left something in the breakroom.

The Lindsay one...

Lindsay: So, we'll "interrogate" the "suspect" until he "confe-"
Flack: Either stop with the air quotes right now, or I'm going to personally take away your Austin Powers DVDs.

Yeah, I don't know...::shuffles away::

Stella: Yes Mac I wrote it down, see? Monday: SMACked at my house. Tuseday: SMACked at his house. Wednesday: SMACked with Olive oil. Thusrday: SMACked with olive oile and ties. Friday: SMACked all over.
Mac: Finally, you got it right!

Stella: Mac...
Mac: Yes...?
Stella: You forgot landry powder.
Mac: Ah bugger!
Stella: I WROTE IT DOWN! HOW DID YOU MISS IT?

Ceindreadh said:
Stella "Flack, you might want to sit down. I just found the list of people who want to drag you into a gutter with them."
Flack "That list doesn't look too long"
Stella "This is just the index"

Nice one!

214_0064.jpg

(Yey! My fave character!)

One more for the Stella pic.

Stella, "Okay people pay attention. This is the rota for giving Flack bed baths while he's laid up"

Hawkes: Whoa...Hey Sid, can I do the external exam on this one?
Sid: You're sick, you know that don't you?

Hawkes: Whoa, those are some big ones!
Mac: *os* Hawkes, how could you talk about a dead women like that?
Hawkes: I was talking about the flowers beside you.
Mac: *os* Ooh, awkward moment...

Hawkes: That reminds me of the cute blonde I once saw dancing in Las Vegas. Her name is Catherine. I wonder what ever happened to her.

=== or ===

Hawkes: Hey, she would make a great centerfold for the next issue of Coroners Monthly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back