Crazy Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac: ...so then, Lady Heather grabbed me like this and...
Danny: I'm tired of hearing about your trip to Las Vegas. Tell me again about that cute blond in Miami.

Flack (os): Get him out of that hold, or you'll be disqualified, Mac. Get him out!!!

(Mac holds tighter)

Flack: Let him go. Now, 1...2...3...4...

(Mac raises his hand)

Hawkes (os): Now, it's Danny poking him in the eye. Positioning him. Oh!!!! Mac now trapped in a Full Nelson

Okay... it's official, I'm a pro-wrestling addict...

Yeah, I figured that by looking at your avatar. But it aint official until you hear that line. Sort of like a Nascar race without, "Gentlemen, start your engines."

Dynamo1 said:
Yeah, I figured that by looking at your avatar. But it aint official until you hear that line. Sort of like a Nascar race without, "Gentlemen, start your engines."

Yeah, I'm the biggest Wrestling fan here (alongside Doreen and CaptainMiracle51... actually, we need more people joining us in our WWE Thread

Danny*thinking*:I SERIOUSLY hope that the rest of him isn't as flexible as this!Man,can he bend his arms or what?!
Perhaps i should bet with Stella that he was also a contortionist!!

Dynamo1 said:
Mac: ...so then, Lady Heather grabbed me like this and...
Danny: I'm tired of hearing about your trip to Las Vegas. Tell me again about that cute blond in Miami.

Dynamo1 , I loved this one. Still laughing about it. That would be one entertaining crossover!

Danny: No Mac, I swear I wasn't putting the moves on Lindsay!
Mac: Say it Danny!
Danny: Lindsay is Mac's girl! Now please let me go.

Mac: And this is the position my chiropracticer told me to do when I have a sore back.
Danny: I'm not sure if it works, Mac. Are you supposed to lose any feeling from your neck on downwards?

Danny: I really don't think "The Tango Maureen" is supposed to hurt this much...
Mac: Hey, if I have to dance backwards in heels, then I refuse to be in pain alone.

Mac: Say it!
Danny: Mac is almighty! There, I said already! Now let me go before I tell Stella what you and Det. Maka were doing down at the station!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back