Crazy Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac: Danny, this is the last time I'm gonna warn you. Don't sneak up to scare a Marine.
Danny: It was just a joke!
Mac: SAY IT! Say, 'I won't sneak up on Mac'. *tightens grip*
Danny: Mac! Relax -- *cough*
Mac: Say. It. *tightens grip*
Danny: *coughcough* Uh...*cough* Uh, Mac --
Mac: *growl* *tightens grip*
Danny: *coughcoughcough* Can't...breathe...
Mac: *starts to tighten grip*
Danny: Alright! *coughcough* Won't sneak up on Mac...*coughcoughcough* Won't sneak up on Mac!
Mac: Good boy. *let's go and walks away*
Danny: *rubs neck* He is so dead. He won't catch me next time...

Danny just doesn't learn... :lol:

Outsider said:
Dynamo1 said:
Mac: ...so then, Lady Heather grabbed me like this and...
Danny: I'm tired of hearing about your trip to Las Vegas. Tell me again about that cute blond in Miami.

Dynamo1 , I loved this one. Still laughing about it. That would be one entertaining crossover!

Lady Heather's really tough... Don't mess with her...

209_0195.jpg

Flack: Say, Stella, have you put on a little weight

or

Flack: thinking *if I tilt me head this way, I can see a little more of the 'twins'*

he is talking to Stella right?

^^^ All those quotes for the recent picture are good ones. Though Keich.. Why is Flack looking down there exactly? :p

Flack: *sees a bunch of fangirls at the end of the street making a mad dash for him* ..Ah, it's just another day at work. But it seems like the crowd's grown....

:lol: Don't critisize me, it's late and I can't think.

Flack: Nuh-uh, I am so hotter than you!
Danny: Are not
Flack: Am so
Danny: Are not
Mac: Come on, you know it's me they all find the hottest

Flack: [thinking] If I tilt my head like this, furrow my brow a little, they always believe I'm listening and I can devote my thoughts to more important things like...what should I have for dinner.

Flack: *thinking* Whoa...look at that mole. It's got, like, a hair growing out of it. Ah man, look at that thing! It's disgusting! It's so...big...yuck. Oh, GOD! Just...back away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back