Cow Thread - Moo Moo Here and Moo Moo There

TallyHo said:
Hmm, so you really do wear your sunglasses at night, then?! :devil:

depends :p sometimes in summer year :lol: H Caine would love it here ;)

Silvia actually have so huge ears (compared to normal cow ears) that it's really difficult her to hide anyways :p

DaWacko said:
No. 9 in the evening. You have any idea how north I live? Summers are bright... those who have seen me introducing our backyard on webcam at 2am can tell that (I think kazzy saw it) :lol:

Haha yeah, I saw it. I was like :eek: Man, it was so bright! So freaking cool, it was! :D But I do feel sorry for you finns and anyone else who lives that far north though. ;)

i dont eat meat cause cows are too cute...lol there used to be cows in the field across from my old school...we used to go bug them...it was funny.

Nice cow pics everyone! :D

TallyHo said:
Hmm, so you really do wear your sunglasses at night, then?! :devil:

Reminds me of that 'Sunglasses At Night' song :lol: (I think it's by Corey Hart).

kazzy said:
DaWacko said:
No. 9 in the evening. You have any idea how north I live? Summers are bright... those who have seen me introducing our backyard on webcam at 2am can tell that (I think kazzy saw it) :lol:

Haha yeah, I saw it. I was like :eek: Man, it was so bright! So freaking cool, it was! :D But I do feel sorry for you finns and anyone else who lives that far north though. ;)

You are just jealous :p

and do not bug cows :( they don't deserve it

All I need to know about life I learned from a Cow

* If it's good, milk it for all it's worth
* Successful people are "moo-vers and shakers"
* Don't be just one of the herd
* The cream always rises to the top
* Don't stoop to a barnyard mentality
* Don't be bossy
* It's better to have milked and churned thean to have never milked at all
* If you need to get somewhere, hoof it
* Some days can be udder frustration
* If you're feeling low, moo yourself a little song
* Chew your food 50 times before swallowing
* Don't let others corrall you
* Munch hay while the sun shines
* He who lives with the herd learns to watch his step
* Following your heart will always steer you in the right direction
* Party 'till the cows come home
* Live for-heifer young
* Here a moo, there a moo, every where a moo-moo

From http://www.lns.cornell.edu/~seb/need2know.html

And another
All I Need To Know About Life
I Learned From a Cow

* Wake up in a happy mooo-d.

* Don't cry over spilled milk.

* When chewing your cud, remember: There's no fat, no calories, no cholesterol, and no taste!

* The grass is green on the other side of the fence.

* Turn the udder cheek and mooo-ve on.
Seize every opportunity and milk it for all its worth!

* It's better to be seen and not herd.

* Honor thy fodder and thy mother and all your udder relatives.

* Never take any bull from anybody.

* Always let them know who's the bossy.

* Stepping on cowpies brings good luck.

* Black and white is always an appropriate fashion statement.

* Don't forget to cow-nt your blessings every day.

From http://www.joke-archives.com/allineed/cowallineedtoknow.html

Oh my god they are so pretty! I'm so jealous. And sad that we don't keep beefcattle :(

Everytime there's exhibition, I go to find where Highland Cattle is and I could look at 'em for hours :D

The little one looks cute with white face :lol:

*deeply envious* Those ARE gorgeous. The closest I have of one of these beauties is its skull. It was a present.

Ha! Just read it and I can't believe it. Neither can I believe milk causes cancer. No, don't ban milk! Please! I love milk! *yum* Is anyone else against this besides me? :p

Milk is a main product of the diet without it people mainly women are ending up with weak and brittle bones. Banning milk is completely nuts in my opinion and is in no way going to help to cut the risk of cancer without hightening the risk of other ailments.
Thats my rant over for now. :)

CSIsMANIAC said:
I was just wondering Inge, how in the world do they see? I mean, all that hair must be quite annoying! :eek:

i was wondering the same, but they can see pretty good.
:lol:

^ :lol: Okay. They remind me of a Sesame Street character. Can't remember which. Used to watch it when I was little. Cookie Monster was my favourite :D. Dude, if I had his job.....

Back