Consequences E/C Fanfic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by gottaluvcsi, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

AWWH! That was amazing! I loved it! The ending was so great! :D:D:D
    Continue when you can!

2. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Yeah, exactly please continue. It's really good and after this beautiful end of the last chapter I really can't wait to read more.:)

3. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Seventeen

Calleigh awoke in a man’s warm arms wrapped around her. Her head was lying on his chest. His breathing was shallow. She snuggled deeper into his embrace. Within seconds of doing so, she felt him wrap his arms tighter around her bare waist. Then she felt his hand slide down her hair towards her lower back.

She sighed, “Eric,” she felt tingles going through her body when she felt his hand ever so slightly draw circles on her lower back.

He pulled her tighter against him and leaned down, “I love you, Cal,” he kissed her forehead, “I can’t imagine living my life without you,” she felt her heart stop for a brief few seconds.

“I love you too, Eric,” she heard him stop breathing then regain it momentarily. Tears pricked her eyes. She knew he was going to ask whether or not she would come back to Miami.

But he didn’t.

“You hungry?” he shifted his position.

She looked up at him and smiled, “Yeah,” she almost cried out when she left the warmth of his embrace. He moved off the bed and grabbed a pair of his pants and his T-shirt.

Then she felt sick.

Calleigh quickly rolled over in bed and kept the sheet wrapped around her as she dashed into the bathroom. This was déjà vu. But better than last time. Eric followed her into the bathroom; she knew it was him who was pulling her blond hair out of the way of her vomit. She did not want to get used to this. Morning sickness made the baby thing more real.

“You okay?” he helped her up.

She nodded slowly, “Yeah,” she took a step towards the door, “I’m going to get in some clothes,” she tightened her grip on the sheet and walked out the door.

Eric smiled to himself while he made the eggs. Last night was great. A night to remember. The morning was better than the last time they’d woken up in bed by a million times. It would have been almost perfect if they hadn’t been cold and if her morning sickness hadn’t caused her to run out the room.

“Are you making eggs?” a voice snapped him out of his trance in record time. He quickly turned around and saw Alexx standing in the doorway, “How many are you making?” he could hear her step closer to him.

He smiled, “Enough for all of us,” Alexx smirked when she saw his smile, “What?”

She crossed her arms, “Don’t what me Eric Delko,” he raised an eyebrow, “What happened last night when I went to bed?”

“I spoke to Calleigh.”

Alexx nodded and smiled and was about to open her mouth when they heard a door open and close followed by feet walking through the house. That was the front door that was opened.

“What’s for breakfast Saratoga?” a heavy Australian accent sounded through the house. Both Eric and Alexx exchanged looks, “Saratoga?” the voice stopped in the doorway. Both Eric and Alexx turned around and saw a woman at about average height, fair skin, long dark brown wavy hair with dark eyes standing on the door way with her arms crossed.

“Where’s Calleigh Duquesne and what did you do with her?” she started tapping her foot.

Eric raised his eyebrow. Who was this woman?

“I’m still he—,” she didn’t get to finish her sentence when Calleigh appeared next to her, “Who are they?” she motioned to Alexx and Eric.

Calleigh looked over her shoulder at them, “My friends,” the woman leaned back a bit slightly more relaxed, “From Miami.”

“Well I understand that, I mean, you don’t have many friends in Seattle,” Calleigh looked slightly irritated. Eric watched as the woman shifted her gaze back to him, “Nirvana McAlister…Detective Nirvana McAlister,” she walked over to him with her hand extended.

“CSI Eric Delko.”

“Oh, you’re one of those fancy science cops!” she whirled around and looked at Calleigh, “Geez, I want to be one if he’s one!” Calleigh blushed a bit. Eric scratched the back of his head.

“Nirvana, this is Alexx Woods.”

Nirvana smiled at her, “Have you had any mal practice law suits? I mean I’v—.”

Eric watched as Calleigh raised her hands, “Nirvana!” the hairs on his neck rose. He watched as Nirvana once again turned looking slightly irritated, “I need to talk to you privately.”

Nirvana shrugged her shoulders and followed Calleigh out of the kitchen.

Calleigh was angry. Angry was actually an understatement with what she felt with Nirvana right now. Nirvana just waltzes into her house and expects something to eat then annoys her friend and…lover?

“What do you think you were doing?”

“Introducing myself,” Calleigh hadn’t seen this side of Nirvana. She knew she had a strange sense of humour, but never like this. Never has she seen her be as rude as she was to Alexx.

“No, no you weren’t,” Nirvana raised an eyebrow, “You were insulting my friend.”

Nirvana caught on how Calleigh only used friend when talking about Alexx, “What about the guy?” Calleigh’s breath hitched in her throat, “He’s the baby’s father…isn’t he?” Calleigh nodded. Nirvana was smart. Too smart for her own good.

“Can you please leave?”

Nirvana nodded watching Calleigh tear up slightly, “Sure Saratoga, I’ll go to Waffle House,” then she left.

Alexx folded her arms and looked up at Eric. She knew something was going on. Eric scratched the back of his head once again, trying to hide the awkward tension that hung in the air.

“What happened between you and Calleigh last night.”

Eric raised an eyebrow, “What?” he tried to sound convincing. Alexx was standing her ground.

“Don’t what me again Eric!” he knew she wouldn’t let it slide, “You’ve been smiling until…Nirvana walked in,” she stumbled slightly on the name of the woman who walked blindly into the house without a knowledge of meeting Eric and Alexx.

Eric shrugged his shoulders and rocked on his heels a bit, “I’m going to be a dad,” he couldn’t contain his smile that leaked out.

Alexx smiled back at him, “I know honey, I found out yesterday.”

Eric nodded his head, “Did she tell you?”

Alexx chuckled a bit, “You know Calleigh, I had to find the actual pregnancy test before I could get her to talk,” Eric found himself laughing a bit as well.

He then heard a door close. Within seconds of that he saw Calleigh walk into the room. She looked slightly tense. He found himself at her side in less than a few seconds, “Querida, talk to me,” Alexx smiled at the scene in front of her.

Calleigh looked up at him and opened her mouth to speak but then found herself running back into the bathroom.

He’s gonna have to get used to this.

“Alexx, is she gonna be okay?” his tone was full of worry.

Alexx nodded, “Morning sickness, baby girl will have to get used to it eventually,” with that Alexx walked out of the room with a piece of toast in one hand.

Eric then went to find Calleigh to check on her.

This is a little question to the people who post on FF.Net, are you having problems in signing in as well?
    Never mind ^ it's actually working now ;)

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  4. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Squees! Awesome update as always!:) I love how Eric is so attentive:adore:

5. anamarya

anamarya Witness

waw... interesting development! i'm looking forward for the next chapter

i was trying to review something and wasn't able to log on like yesterday adn 2 days ago... i didn't try today yet....

6. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Great chapter, I like it:thumbsup:. Their morning was so sweet. Keep going.:)
    And yeah unfortunately ff didn't work.:(

7. anamarya

anamarya Witness

sorry for being off-topic but FF.net worked today. maybe you already know but just in case

8. gottaluvcsi

Eighteen

Calleigh sighed into Eric’s embrace as she felt him run his hands down her bare arm. This is what love felt like, something she’s been missing for years. She felt him shift a bit making her feel even more comfortable. Her head was resting on his shoulder, below his chin. She then slid down until her head was resting on his bare chest. She kept the covers close to her.

She was ninety-nine percent Alexx knew about them. It’s kind of hard to conceal when they are all currently in the same house.

Calleigh felt Eric once again shift underneath her, “Don’t go,” she almost let out a cry. She was desperate for her skin to be touching his. This could never end, she would not allow it.

He looked down at her, “I have to go,” this was the day he was to go back to Miami. He and Alexx were both going. Also, today Calleigh was officially nine weeks pregnant.

“No,” she held onto him. She wanted him to stay with her in Seattle. She would do everything she could for him to stay.

He looked into her pleading eyes, he did not want to mess this up again, “Come back to Miami with me,” her eyes widened as she shook her head.

“No, Eric,” tears once again pricked her eyes.

He bent down and took her hands in his larger ones, “Come back to me,” he spoke softly, “Please,” he brought her hands up to his mouth and he planted a loving peck on her knuckles.

Calleigh hesitated and thought it through once again. She knew she would be in agony if he left and she’d be unemployed if she went back to Miami. She wished things were so complicated. She wanted to go lie down in Eric’s arms forever.

She then looked up at his brown eyes, “I will,” she said with great confidence. A job isn’t as much value to her as he is, “I’m comin’ back to Miami,” she laughed a bit when she saw the smirk growing across his face.

“Eric!” he picked up her bare body from the bed and whirled her around, “Eric put me down,” within seconds she felt bile rising in her throat, “Put me down now!” he heard her tone and knew what was coming next. He put her down and she dashed into the bathroom.

While she was in the bathroom, he slipped on a pair of boxers and a T-shirt and walked into the bathroom. She looked pale in the lighting. He leaned against the doorframe and watched her stand up and pull her hair out of her face. She then walked over and pulled on a fuzzy bathrobe.

“So, when are you coming back to Miami?” she stated brushing her teeth a bit when he asked the question, “The baby can’t live without their father,” he was right. This baby had a right to know who Eric was.

“I’ll come in a couple of weeks,” she looked up at him and smiled as she continued to brush, “I’ll have to repack everything,” she turned towards the sink and spit the toothpaste out, “That’s be a pain,” he smiled at her. Who wouldn’t love this woman?

“I’m going to miss you,” he walked towards her, “I’m going to miss the baby,” he placed his hands on her belly and leaned in closely until his hips were touching hers, “I love you,” he bent down and his lips captured hers.

Then her heart stopped when the door opened. Alexx.

She was surprised to see them in the bathroom, “Good mornin’ Alexx,” Calleigh smiled a bit, still in Eric’s embrace as a bright pink blush flushed into her cheeks.

Alexx snorted, “I knew it,” then she smiled and left the room with her toiletry bag.

The drive to the airport wasn’t quiet at all. Calleigh and Alexx kept on talking about babies and the future of the child. Eric would occasionally speak about how he planned to be a father to this child and how he planned to help Calleigh raise it. Alexx even put them both on the spot and asked about marriage.

“We’re not quite ready to discuss that,” Calleigh said politely, obviously thrown off guard by the question, she had then gave Alexx a slight smile.

After Alexx’s comment, everyone remained silent. Not wanting to discuss that topic further. The sudden urge to be married tugged at Calleigh’s heart once again in her life. She’s had multiple experiences with that one desire or emotion. All the men in her life have been some sort of disappointment, she loved Eric, she just didn’t know if she could trust him. He went out with numerous women. Toothing.

She griped the steering wheel at the thought of other women with Eric. She would never let that happen again. She placed her foot down on the accelerator and sped up into the airport where she pulled up at the curb. Tears pricked her eyes knowing this will be the last time she would see Eric in a few weeks. She smiled at them both before she cut off the engine and stepped out of the car.

“I’m gonna miss you, baby,” Alexx gave her a quick hug before turning to Eric who retrieved her suitcase from the trunk of Calleigh’s bluish-purple car.

Calleigh looked over at Eric and leaned against the car, “I’ll always love you, Cal,” he took a step towards her and cupped her delicate face in his palms, “Never forget that,” he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her lips. She immediately leaned into him and wrapped her arms around him.

“I’ll be back,” she smiled at him when they broke apart, “Don’t forget that,” he chuckled, he backed away from her slowly, their fingers lingering entwined with each other. Slowly their fingers separated carefully.

“Have a nice flight,” she gave him a warm smile.

“See you in a bit,” he winked at her before picking up his duffle and heading towards the sliding doors. He turned around and looked at her and waved good-bye. She returned it, but it didn’t last when she broke into a sprint towards him.

The wind was in her face causing her blond locks to swirl around her. He dropped his duffle and wrapped his arms around her petite frame and kissed her passionately. They weren’t ready to leave each other. She felt her body shudder when she let out a cry.

“I don’t want you to go.”

He pressed a kiss to her temple.

I will always love you…

A dark figure loomed in the shadows. He wore a dark trench coat with a expensive hat and sunglasses. He looked like any man who had a decent sized pay check. He lifted up his phone.

He looked like he couldn’t find what he was looking for, his dark eyes scanned the crowds of people, then his eyes met a Cuban man entering through the glass doors. He reached into his pocket and felt the cool metal of the revolver. Then a petite blond ran towards him. They kissed. The man smiled to himself.

He spoke into the phone quickly in a foreign language.

Russian.

He then read the words coming out of the Cuban’s mouth.

“I will always love you.”

He then started putting his plan into motion.

I wanted to say thanks to all the feedback I've been getting. I still have absolutely no idea where I want to end this:devil:
    Leigha

9. anamarya

anamarya Witness

waw...russian guy with a gun.... i didn't saw that coming.... Alexx coming into the bathroom was too funny....

i'm waiting forward to the next chapter and strangely is nice to see that the story is taking you by surprise also...

10. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well I have to admit that you really surprise me with the end of this chapter.:)
    But it was good, I like it, it's getting more and more interesting, good job.:thumbsup:

11. gottaluvcsi

Nineteen

Eric lay back in his seat. He knew he was going to have a long flight back to Miami, it actually felt longer knowing he wasn’t going to see Calleigh in a few weeks. Alexx was sitting right next to him flipping through one of the Sky Mall magazines for about the third time. Eric himself did one crossword puzzle and ate a bag of peanuts.

Calleigh’s smile hit his mind once again. Her laugh filled his ears and her delicate frame against his sturdy one. The way she just fit into him. His love for her was too great to even fit on any surface on the planet.

He remembers the way the tears pricked her eyes before he left. The way she ran to him. He wished he could just kiss her and make it better. Now she was in pain. He wanted to make it better.

“Stop fidgeting,” Alexx shot him a glare.

He nodded, he was restless to get off the plane and call Calleigh, “Sorry,” he smiled a bit before reaching forward to look at the emergency landing paper.

Calleigh drove down the road listening to the soft purr of her Chrysler. The ride was smooth and the traffic was light. She gripped the steering wheel wishing Eric were here with her. She wanted to hold his hand while she drove down the deserted road.

She took one hand off the steering wheel and placed it over her stomach and rubbed it slightly, “I love you,” she told the baby. Now she could officially call it a fetus. She smiled at that. Nine weeks pregnant. About thirty-three to go.

Calleigh turned down a road and watched the houses and trees go by her. Now that she knew that she loved Eric, Seattle wasn’t the same anymore. She wanted to go back to Miami. In five weeks, she was planning on going back to Miami. She was sure of it.

All she had to do was go online and book that flight. Then of course, she’d have to pack to get ready to move once again. This time, it was for good; at least, she hoped it was. Too much moving is costly.

Five minutes later, Calleigh pulled up in her driveway. She put quickly put it in park before she brought her hand up to pull the keys out of the ignition. The car cut off and she reached over and grabbed her purse and opened the door. She took a step out and straightened her warm jacket. She could see her breath in front of her.

Then she shivered. Something didn’t feel right. She whirled around and saw nothing behind her. All of a sudden the hairs on the back of her neck rose. Calleigh didn’t have enough time to react before she whirled back around and saw a man. A large man about six five standing above her. He was dressed in all black.

She reached into her bag for her gun, as soon as she pulled it out; he grabbed her hands and slammed them against the car. She yelped out in pain as it shot through her whole body. Then she screamed, hoping to get the attention of a neighbour.

The man grabbed her by the jacket collar and pushed her down on the ground. Pain shot through her right arm when she landed on it awkwardly. She rolled out of the way before he could hit her again. She grabbed her gun, cocked it and aimed it at the man. She shot him right in the chest. He stumbled back a few feet. Then she knew what was wrong. He was wearing Kevlar. This wasn’t random.

This was planned. She then aimed the gun at his head knowing it would be immediate death.

Something slammed into the left side of her body making her slam into her car. Her head crashed through the window of the car. Safety glass shards got stuck in her hair and on her jacket. She fell only half conscious; she felt the glass shards cut into her palms.

She felt blood run down the side of her head. Her vision had blurred then progressed into only seeing spots in her vision. Her breath hitched in her throat as she saw a black blob take a step closer to her and the frantic Russian filling her ears. Then she felt the darkness consume her.

“Save me…”

Eric stepped off the plane holding his jacket in his spare hand. Alexx was behind him still in her large jacket. Alexx didn’t even look at her surroundings; she just made her way to the ladies room. Eric laughed.

Eric waited outside the bathroom for her, “Ready to go?”

“Henry’s picking me up,” she beamed. When she had left, her husband had been away on business in New York. She missed him dearly. Jamie was currently in Los Angeles with her friends. Bryan, he was going to be busy working. He wanted to pick his mom up, but he had already told his boss he could work that extra shift.

“Ana.”

“How is your sister doing?”

Eric smiled remembering his sister, “She’s great,” he remembered how hard she too Marisol’s death, “She told me she’s bringing Alicia,” his little two-year-old niece. Alexx guessed that the others would be at school at this time of the day.

“Tell Ana I said hi,” Alexx headed down to the baggage claim with Eric in tow.

Eric stopped in his tracks. Something didn’t feel right.

Oh right, he was supposed to call Calleigh.

He pulled out his cell phone and quickly dialed her number, it rang for a few rings then went straight to voicemail, “Hi, you’ve reached Calleigh Duqu-,” he shut his phone down. It wasn’t like Calleigh to leave her cell phone somewhere.

But maybe she left it in her car. He quickly dialed her home number, it rang then the answering machine picked up, “You’ve reached Calleigh Duquesne, I’m no-“ he shut it closed again.

“You okay?” he heard Alexx’s concerned voice ahead of him.

He shook his head, “No, no I’m not,” he turned and dialed her work number. ‘Relax Delko, she went to work and left her cell in her car again, it’s no big deal.’

Someone picked up on the second ring, “Detective Duquesne’s desk, Detective McAlister speaking,” the pit became even deeper when the Australian voice filled his ears.

“Nirvana.”

There was a slight hesitation on the other end, she took notice of how monotone he was, “Science cop Delko, what do I owe this pleasure to,” she was half sarcastic about this. How dare she!

“Where’s Calleigh?”

What?

“Where is Calleigh Duquesne?” he asked again.

I don’t know, I thought she changed her mind and went back to Miam[/I]i,” there was a pause, “she hasn’t been here.”

“Can you try to find her?” he felt defenseless, he couldn’t do so in Miami.

Yeah,” then the phone clicked letting him know she hung up.

This was not good at all.

Calleigh awoke on a plane. This didn’t make sense, she was just at home. Then it hit her. She was taken by two Russian men. She tried to sit up but her head and sides protested. She groaned in pain and reached with her right hand to rub her temples, but a cutting sensation hit her skin. She was handcuffed to the seat…and they were tight.

She leaned back down and looked around. She was alone in a room…in a plane. This couldn’t be good. Not at all.

Then the door opened revealing a man in a trim suit. He held a syringe in his hand and a vial. Calleigh eyed it; all he did was smile at her as he filled the syringe with the clear liquid. He then made his way over to her.

He smiled at her, his teeth looked disgusting, utterly disgusting. He then grabbed her right arm and rolled up the sleeve until it was to her elbow.

“What are you doing?” she demanded.

He didn’t say anything, he just stabbed her. She tensed up feeling the liquid burn through her veins. He pressed it deep into her skin and pushed down on the plunger. She felt like she had to scream.

But almost immediately she felt her mind cloud over.

“Save me…”

I didn't actually see getting over 1,000 views would actually happen. Thanks so much :)

12. anamarya

anamarya Witness

nice chapter..a little angsty but a good one....but i do hope that the baby is ok.....

13. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well that was hard, I hope she and of course the baby will be ok.:thumbsup:

14. gottaluvcsi

Twenty

Eric quickly walked through CSI. He had to find Horatio; he needed to know something wasn’t right. Nirvana still hadn’t called him about Calleigh. That made his heart beat against his chest every second he waited for that call. He should have stayed in Seattle. If he had, none of this would have happened.

“Horatio!” Eric immediately caught sight of the tall red head.

Horatio turned and looked at him. Eric wasn’t due for returning to work until the next day, “Eric, what can I get for you?” he raised his eyebrows.

Eric stood in front of him with his hands placed on his hips, “Calleigh’s missing.”

“Are you sure about that?” Eric didn’t have time to do this. He wanted Calleigh in Miami. Safe.

He held his hands up, “She’s gone H! Detective McAlister can’t find her in Seattle!” anger ran through his veins, “I have to find her!” Eric tried to walk back out of the lab without further explanation.

“Eric!” he stopped at the sound of Horatio’s voice, “Is there something I’m missing about all of this?” he softened his gaze.

“H,” he hesitated and watched Horatio intently, “H, she’s pregnant,” Horatio rose his eyebrows taken aback by this. Calleigh wasn’t one to get pregnant out of wedlock, “It’s mine,” for once, he felt Horatio look at him in the eye.

“We have to find her,” he felt his voice tremble. Whoever had Calleigh would most likely be wiped off the planet.

Horatio put his hands on his hips, “I’ll make some calls,” he then walked past towards his office.

The longer she was gone, the less time she has to live.

Calleigh saw only darkness. A cloth covered her emerald green eyes. She couldn’t hear anything. The blood pounded throughout her ears making her feel as if she was under water. She couldn’t smell anything distinct. No ocean. But she could feel. She felt cold. Very cold.

She shifted to make herself more comfortable. She realized she was not on a floor. She was most likely on a bed. This was not good. She then started thinking on how she could get out. Her hands were still handcuffed behind her back, digging into her small wrists.

Then she heard a door open and a rush of cold weather came in, “You’re awake,” she heard a man’s voice echo off the walls.

She didn’t say anything to him.

“Calleigh,” there was a sigh, “I know you’re awake,” his voice sounded thicker when he said her name.

“Talk to me,” he continued, “I want to know were Eric Sharova went,” Calleigh felt the rage course through her veins. How dare he call Eric that!

She felt him grab her arm in a tight grip, “Tell me!” he yelled and twisted her shoulder painfully.

She turned her head towards the voice, “No,” she knew he wouldn’t kill her. If he wanted to know where Eric was, he would just use other methods. Methods she would live through if it meant keeping Eric safe.

She felt his arm wrap even tighter and pull her blindfold down abruptly. She saw a man. His dark hair was tied in a ponytail, his brown eyes piercing hers. She took in a breath, he seemed familiar. This wasn’t the man that took her.

He leaned closer by her ear, “Tell me.”

She pulled away, “No,” tears pricked her eyes when she felt him caress her cheek before he slapped it. She yelped as the stinging sensation hit her. In a few seconds it subsides in a dull throb.

“I know you know where he is.”

She bravely looked up at him, ignoring the blond locks in her face, “I will never let you find Eric Delko.”

He grabbed her by the neck and stared at her fiercely in the eyes, “You will,” then he dragged her off the bed. He let go of her before she hit the ground. She cried out when she landed on the bad side. He kicked her over so she was lying on her back. He grabbed her by the shirt and brought her up to him.

“You will,” his mocking voice filled her ears.

Eric paced through the halls and picked up his phone and dialed Nirvana’s number. It rang twice before she picked up, “McAlister.”

“It’s Eric,” there was a slight pause as he felt tension rise in the air, “You have anything new?”

She cleared her throat, “She was taken by some of Ivan Sarnoff’s men,” Eric had the greatest urge to kill Sarnoff right now. Sarnoff probably had ordered for Calleigh to be taken, “She’s in Russia,” Eric wanted to know how she could track Calleigh down like that, but he was just grateful that she had that unique skill.

She was reported leaving Seattle on a flight to Moscow, knowing how smart Sarnoff is, they won’t stay there long,” Eric pondered his thoughts, “It’s your call, Eric,” Eric looked up so he was staring directly at the elevators.

“Let’s go.”

There was another slight pause, “You mean to say you’re dragging me into this?”

Her voice had sounded hesitant, “Nirvana, I need your help. Sarnoff’s men will kill her,” he rubbed the sweat off his eyebrow, “I can’t do it alone.”

I’ll go,” he raised his eyebrows. Nirvana caved easily. He thought she’d give more reasons not to go instead of going. She could die. He could die.

He was about to say something when he noticed she hung up. She was probably getting ready. He shook his head and headed over to Horatio. He had to know if Horatio had any advice for him. This was not the same situation with Marisol.

He hesitated before he entered Horatio’s office. Horatio could ask Eric if he really should be doing this instead of letting Russia’s law enforcement handle this. But Eric couldn’t let them do that.

He looked at Horatio in the eye when he entered, “I’m going to Russia,” he’d never thought about going to Russia since he was nothing but a child. This time, for the love of his life and unborn child, he had to.

“May I ask why?” Horatio clasped his hands together and leaned forward on his desk.

“Calleigh’s there,” Horatio nodded his head, “Sarnoff’s men have her, Detective McAlister and I are going to find her.”

Horatio cleared his throat, “Eric,” this too was hard for him, after all, Eric was his brother-in-law, “I would like to go,” he looked up at him.

“H,” Eric didn’t think it was the best thing for him.

“I consider Calleigh to be a daughter in a way,” Eric nodded, “I cannot let her die.”

It was set. They were going to find her.

No matter what.

The moonlight shone through on a petite frame shivering in the cold November air. A woman had come in and thrown numerous amounts of ice water on her in attempt to her to talk. If failed.

Now the woman found herself in soaked clothes in a room with barely any heat circulating. She could see her breath in front of her. The mist which was uncommon to her.

The blond let a crystal like tear stray from her beautiful eyes, “Eric,” she felt a pain in her abdomen.

“Help me,” she closed her eyes.

“Help yourself,” a woman entered the room and said, “Tell us where Eric Sharova is,” she grabbed Calleigh by the hair and pulled her head up, “Tell me!” the woman held a knife by Calleigh’s neck.

“I will do it,” Calleigh squirmed trying to get away from the woman, “Look at me!” she grabbed Calleigh’s chin and moved her face until she was staring at the woman. Calleigh didn’t have much strength, but she managed to squirm slightly away from the woman and bite her on the hand.

The woman yelled out in Russian and hit Calleigh across the face. Calleigh recognized the rusty metallic taste of blood. She couldn’t tell if it was hers or Aleksandra’s.

Aleksandra took Calleigh’s hand in hers and pried it open. She brought the knife up to it and sliced a deep cut over the flesh. Calleigh screamed out as she felt the pain go up her arm. Aleksandra brought the knife back up to Calleigh’s face, “Every time you disobey me, you get a new cut,” she pushed Calleigh back on the bed and turned and left the room.

Calleigh felt the blood run off her hand and on the mattress. She felt it dry up on her hand as she soon felt light headed as the smell of blood filled her nostrils. It was a sickening feeling. She’d seen many gory crime scenes, but none of them had her blood in them. She turned felt herself collapse on her stomach. She scooted forward quickly as she vomited all over the floor below her.

This was just the beginning.

15. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I have to say it's getting more and more interesting and surprising. I hope he find her and of course save her.:thumbsup: