Conquences: The Trial

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by DetectiveCurtis, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

"Lindsay's freaking out" Catherine whispers to Warrick's ear, as they get up for the opening of the hearing.
    She stares at Delko for a while, wondering how his mind worked, how a man could be so shocked and how a death could destroy a man.

2. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

Sara ran in and got near Lindsey.

"Lindsey. Calm down. You're ok."

She hugged Lindsey.

3. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Lindsay is looking around desperately for Catherine Willows. She's like a mom to her, but she'd never tell Catherine that, unless she asked.

"C-Catherine?" She stutters after moving her head from Danny's shoulder, doing her best not to look At the man that coused harm to so many of her new and old friends.

"Oh, Sara....I....I...he was staring at me...like he wanted to kill me.."

4. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

Catherine walks over her, as Warrick moved a bit to make room.
    "Hey sweetie, are you ok?"
    No, of course she's not. She's trembling like a leaf.
    She takes her hand and squeezes it.
    "Once this is over, we'll go to Burger King. You, me, Danny and Warrick. Is it fine with you?"
    She just realized it would seem like one of those date with couples and all.
    And they...She and Warrick..they were not a couple.

5. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

"Oh.....hey...catherine....not ok..." She smiles weakly, but everyone sees it is fake.

"Yeah, I'd love to go with you..." Lindsay hands Catherine an invtitation to her wedding with Danny. Her face brightens a little when she hands it over.

(just so everyone knows...Dardeile didn't respond to my Lindsay-giving-cath-a-wedding-invtie post, so I'm posting it again, it'd make more sense anyway..)

6. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

"Oh, thank you! I was just going to ask you. That's a lovely invitation, Linds"
    Catherine remembers how she would have loved to have a big ceremony, for her wedding. But under the circumstances she and Eddie were under, cocaine, stripping and all...it had been almost impossible.

7. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

"I stayed up half the night finishing them, Catherine....Thanks for supporting me through this" She smiles at Catherine, Danny and Sara, she's still shaking, but not as much.

She really loves her friends to death, she really does and they'll be the same once she asks them if they'd like to be more involved in the ceremony after the trial.

8. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Flack laughed at Sofia's and Danny's comments and then pretended to be in pain and held his shoulder.
    "Owww, I can't beleive you hit me, Im telling my mommy!!!" He laughed and returned the peck on the cheek.
    "And Delko will rot in jail, he can't get away with it, not with all the evidence." He said venametly.

9. Joe

Joe Witness

Delko laughed at himself when he heard that last comment. That would be the biggest thing in Delko's favor. He had planted calles from H's cellphone to the other CSIs cellphones, plus he would have air tight alibies for most of the vanishing because he had paid then hotel workers off. Also he had planted H's fingure prints all over the bodies. Delko had been wearing gloves when he kidnapped so his fingureprint wouldn't be found. Delko thought of all of this and began to give off a very sick laugh causing Lindsay to cry. He then shot a look to them with such hatred and distain.

10. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Lindsay hears his evil laugh and instantly starts crying, bawling more like it, Causing her body to shake with every breath.

But her cries are muffled up against one of her friends shoulders, which she's clinging onto like theres no tomorrow.

11. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

sofia looked at lindsay. she putted her arm around her. 'it's gonna be alright lindsay, he won't harm you anymore..', she said, while rubbing lindsay's back slowly. she looked at flack. 'i don't know why, but i have a feeling that delko's not going to let himself be put in jail..', he whispered, so that he won't upset lindsay more then she already was.

12. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

She's still crying alot, clutching the remaining invitations to her wedding with Danny in her arms.......Sofias slips out from her arms as she cries, Lindsay doen't notice it, but Sofia does.

"With all of you around me, I can't he-help but feel safer..." She's still crying into her friends shoulder hard.

13. DetectiveCurtis

DetectiveCurtis Lab Technician

Warrick walked over to Catherine and said, "We better find a seat." He said as he sat in the row infront of Danny and Lindsey. He turned to the girl and said, "Your gonna be ok, I promise."

Danny squeezed her arm and said, "Montana, I won't let anything else happen to you. This is a promise I entend to keep for the rest of my life." He said as he kissed her cheek.

14. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

sofia smiled, and looked happily to the almost married couple. it was great to see them together, being so in love. she had wished she got that too, a few years ago. but then, she gave up hope for guys, they just only thought she was scary with her obsession for police work. she decided to not hope for another boyfriend... but now, flack was.. too good to be true. he was a cop himself, and didn't thought it was scary that she worked as a cop herself. she looked at flack, and hugged him again. 'so, i really want the trial to start, i wanna see delko's face when he hears he's never gonna get out of jail!', she then said, with a smirk on her face.

15. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

She's calming down now, which is a good thing. Or at least she thought it was. She smiled at the tall african-american, saying, "t-thank-you, Warrick....."

She smiles a nod in happines at Sofia, not really able to say anything, partly because she was speechless from the outpour of emotions from eveyone, partly because the trial was about to start, her heart basically felt like it was in her throat by the way it pounded.

She smiles softly at Danny while she wipes away her tears and straightens up her hair - but never leaving his arms, "I love you, Danny" Then, she returns his kiss on the cheek.