Conquences: The Trial

Mac gave her directions, not getting upset but just calmly helping her find her way, hoping she'd get in soon. "We haven't quite started yet but almost everyone's present. I feel bad for everyone having to face Delko again; I just hope he's convicted."

He couldn't help flashing a smile to the kissing Danny and Lindsay, they were definately madly in love. He still hadn't quite decided what to tell them but they were professionals, they could handle themselves on the job.

He was also thinking of Stella, and wrestling over feelings that had begun to surface for her, deep inside his own heart and mind.

Nick nodded to Warrick and Lindsay and the rest. "I'll help. I won't have him going after my friends again. Or we could just skip killing him and go right to burying him. Under most circumstances I'd say no one should ever go through what I did, but I don't know, it just seems fitting considering he trapped them in a small dark space." That was a tipoff that NIck really hated him, he'd said several times he would never wish his ordeal on anyone, and normally he would definately not.

( So I mean, I can't post anymore until something happens. I can't just continue to say I shot looks at you guys. I mean if one of you guys confronts me or something or the actual trial starts.)

((Happy Birthday, CathStokes!!!))

((Okay!! Will the real 'H player' please stand up, please stand up? Oh, that's me! lol Thanks for subbing for me Grissoms_Angel!! **Yeah.. sorry for the bad song lyrics.. I'm extremely over tired due to my late nights at the winter retreat with my church, which was awesome, by the way!!!))

Horatio pulled away from Calleigh as he saw his former coworker and friend send him dirty looks. He glared back in his direction. He started walking towards him, to give him one of his prominent comments.

"What do you think you're doing, Mr. Delektorsky?" Horatio couldn't bring himself to call him the nickname he had while he worked for Horatio. He also didn't want to be on a first name basis with the man anymore.

Delko quickly stood up. He smiled at the man he now hated. "You think that all of this is over don't you? You think that everything ties back to me, and this is an open and shut case." He began to laugh. " You are wrong!! You haven't heard the last of me H. And I think once all of the evidence is gone through you'll be suprised what the results find. H you will pay for all of the pain that you have caused me. You are the reason I am so alone. It's YOUR FAULT!!!" He then spit in the face of his former friend.

"I don't think it's wise of you to refer to me as 'H' any longer. From now on, you should call me Lieutenant or Lieutenant Caine. What do you mean, I am the reason you are so alone?" he glared at Delko.

Horatio stood and took what Eric gave him, standing his ground, even after Eric had shamelessly spit on him. He had no idea what he had ever done to this man to make him hate him so much.

Calleigh saw him spit on H and lunged at him, but stopped moments before his face and whispered, only loud enough for Delko and H to hear her.

"If you get off here, I swear to the good Lord, I will torture you until you are an ounce from dead and then kill you. You don't deserve to live."

She backed away and hugged Horatio, glaring at Delko.

Delko laughed and then glared at Calleigh as to remind her of what he has already put her through, and show to show her what he can still do.
"You were like a brother to me Haratio. You were married to my sister and then you let her die!. You could have protected her but you didn't. Just like you could have protected Speed but you didn't. You let them die! Now you must know what it feels like to have someone so close to you die. Trust me Haratio, I will get to you one way or another." Delko let those ominous words ring through Haratio's ears. "Haratio, when are you going to realize, you are the reason why so many have died so far? You must now pay for what you have done." Delko merely glared at Haratio when inside he wanted him dead. And one way or another he would make Haratio pay. Delko knew just how to get to Haratio, even if he could get him himself.

((Happy Birthday CahtStokes!!! And Happy New Year Everyone!!!!))

As Flack sat with his arm around Sofia, he watched the conversation between Delko and Horatio, nad his blood boiled when Delko spit on him. He was in two minds about whether or not to go over, but decided against it, for now.

((happy birthday to cathstokes!!!!!!!!!!!))
sofia felled safe with flack's arm around her. she did had the feeling she wanted to run over to delko, and just... punch him in the face, or.. even shoot him. but again, she couldn't.. so, she fought temptation, by saying to flack: 'oh gosh, i wanna shoot him... i just wanna.. knock his head off....'. then, she calmed down again, and waited for the trial to begin.

Flack gave Sofia and slight squeeze and smiled at her before nodding and agreeing.
"Same. To think he put all these people's life in danger....and then nearly wrecked Dan's and Lind's chance at happiness....ergh, it just gets to me just slightly." He sighed and then tried to calm himself down, as he was in a court room and qouldn't do any good for him to get kicked out.

Judge Sorenson entered the courtroom, and everyone got up.
He looked around and fixed his vest, sitting down on his black leather armchair.
The counseller announced the beginning of the hearing.
"The District Attorney can begin" he said, wearing his glasses.
In the public seats he saw people he knew: Lindsay Monroe, Danny Messer, Mac Taylor, Don Flack.
He still wondered how a CSI turned out to be a whole more.

Alyssa walked in just before the judge came in, and sat down next to her client, Eric Delko. She saw him spit on Horatio, and words were exchanged. She put her hand on his chest, and got in close enough to whisper to him. "Doing something like that is getting you no where Eric. Your case is a long shot as it is, I've worked hard on this case behind closed doors, so don't screw it up now," she told him as she sat down, only to stand up again when the judge entered.

Alyssa Curmir was a very well known lawyer, who had been asked to represent Eric Delko in his defemce. The evidence on him was pretty solid, as she had reviewed, now all she had to do was figure out how the CSI's on the case screwed up, and how to get evidence thrown out of court. If she could do that, it meant less time for her client, and more success for herself.

She stood about 5'3, and had beautiful blonde hair that came to her mid-back. It was full, and had freeflowing curls going down her back. Her hair brought out her emerald green eyes, with just a hint of blue in them. She had high cheek bones and full lips, although not nearly as full as anyone like Angelina Jolie. Hers were natural, along with everything else on her. She was naturally pretty, and naturally a flirt, although in the courthouse, she was all business.

"Damnit" Flack hissed and looked at the Defence Attorny. Noticing the strange looks he was getting-namely from Sofia-he elaporated.
"I know her, she's a natural flirt and a damn good attorny, she'll do anything it takes to win this, and she often does. She twists the law and science inside out, and then adds in a bit of flirty charm to get anything she wants." He sighed and sat back against the hard wood chair.
"We happan to have met a few times, and Im not entirely sure, but I don't think she likes me." He said with a slightly goofy grin.

Delko whispered back to Ms. Curmir "What about the cell phone calls that were on the phones of all of the missing people from Haratio? Also I have solid allibies as to my whereabouts. Also I'm sorry. I won't do anything like that again." Delko knew that no matter what, at the end of this day Haratio Caine would feel the sting of death in one way or another.

Alyssa nodded. "Don't worry about it, we'll get you out of here, and if not, you won't be locked up for long, not if I have anything to do with it. I've seen a few of these people before and I know exactly how to work them. I've been doing this for years, I know how to mess with their minds," she said with a grin. "Doesn't hurt having a pretty face either, as I've been told."

Back